Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things you're not really into?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Like many, I never saw the joy in dominance. I haven't exalted a single dragon and I never will.
I don't use the Hibernal Den, mainly because I don't see the point. I keep up with my food points, I don't have a lot of dragons, and if I den them I'll forget they're there for months.
I used to breed, but once I realized I'll never get more than fodder price out of my dragons I stopped. Now I have a strict 'must be unbred' rule when it comes to my dragons, sans my progens of course. Biggest mistake was breeding them.
Scattering seems like a waste of money to me. Never liked in-game gambling.
Not really into Fairgrounds. Can't bother learning G&G, and I'm in no rush to get 75kt a day. Only thing I'll do is the occasional Mahjong, and Higher or Lower if I remember it.
This one's ironic, but I never got into making much clan lore, which is funny because I Have A Lore Thread but I completely forgot it exists.
Theoretically, Swipp's Swap Stand is a place, but is it really?
Like many, I never saw the joy in dominance. I haven't exalted a single dragon and I never will.
I don't use the Hibernal Den, mainly because I don't see the point. I keep up with my food points, I don't have a lot of dragons, and if I den them I'll forget they're there for months.
I used to breed, but once I realized I'll never get more than fodder price out of my dragons I stopped. Now I have a strict 'must be unbred' rule when it comes to my dragons, sans my progens of course. Biggest mistake was breeding them.
Scattering seems like a waste of money to me. Never liked in-game gambling.
Not really into Fairgrounds. Can't bother learning G&G, and I'm in no rush to get 75kt a day. Only thing I'll do is the occasional Mahjong, and Higher or Lower if I remember it.
This one's ironic, but I never got into making much clan lore, which is funny because I Have A Lore Thread but I completely forgot it exists.
Theoretically, Swipp's Swap Stand is a place, but is it really?
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
Fairgrounds
There is not a SINGLE one that's fun for me, so I never play

Coli
It's boring, but I do it sometimes for dom or when there is a new venue but it's rare

Gen1 Dragons
I sell all my eggs and don't care for my dragons' parents

Fairgrounds
There is not a SINGLE one that's fun for me, so I never play

Coli
It's boring, but I do it sometimes for dom or when there is a new venue but it's rare

Gen1 Dragons
I sell all my eggs and don't care for my dragons' parents

qR6otwA.png
I never really got into breeding fodder, mostly because I don't want the possibility of weird offspring names.

I also haven't been dragged into the UMA pit, mostly because I can't even save up for something as cheap as a gaoler gem gene. How do y'all semi-regularly afford such expensive stuff? I can't?

Dominance was never really my thing either. Maybe if I actually cared about lair expansion discounts? I don't ever plan on having a huge lair though.
I never really got into breeding fodder, mostly because I don't want the possibility of weird offspring names.

I also haven't been dragged into the UMA pit, mostly because I can't even save up for something as cheap as a gaoler gem gene. How do y'all semi-regularly afford such expensive stuff? I can't?

Dominance was never really my thing either. Maybe if I actually cared about lair expansion discounts? I don't ever plan on having a huge lair though.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
It's nice to see not being into familiars is pretty normal. Im in the same boat. There are some fams that are cute obviously but I could never get into the sprite craze, or even buy 100g+ boss fams.

I'm also not into skin auctions, specifically. I like UMAs but whenever I get a gasp ping that's like a 10kg SB auction for a limited print accent or something I laugh. I'll spend that on a dragon or even art for one but not on a non-custom skin for one.

It's nice to see not being into familiars is pretty normal. Im in the same boat. There are some fams that are cute obviously but I could never get into the sprite craze, or even buy 100g+ boss fams.

I'm also not into skin auctions, specifically. I like UMAs but whenever I get a gasp ping that's like a 10kg SB auction for a limited print accent or something I laugh. I'll spend that on a dragon or even art for one but not on a non-custom skin for one.

She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Def breeding to sell! Like I have four pairs that I breed because pretty babies, but honestly I don’t have enough room and cannot be bothered to attempt selling (really though. Dragons Do Not sell above fodder price unless you have so much patience and know exactly what you are doing.)
Def breeding to sell! Like I have four pairs that I breed because pretty babies, but honestly I don’t have enough room and cannot be bothered to attempt selling (really though. Dragons Do Not sell above fodder price unless you have so much patience and know exactly what you are doing.)
Dragons am I right
Coli/Dom/Exalting. Just not a fan of it since it's super boring and no amount of profit can save that.

Baldwin. I despise rng, and brewing materials gets ridiculous because of rng.

Roundsey. The reasons should be obvious.

G1/KS elitist culture.

UMA. Most are way overpriced and not worth 500g

Glimmer and Gloom. No amount of video guides or written guides have helped and they never will since this type of game and me simply do not click. Sucks that the economy revolves around it now.
Coli/Dom/Exalting. Just not a fan of it since it's super boring and no amount of profit can save that.

Baldwin. I despise rng, and brewing materials gets ridiculous because of rng.

Roundsey. The reasons should be obvious.

G1/KS elitist culture.

UMA. Most are way overpriced and not worth 500g

Glimmer and Gloom. No amount of video guides or written guides have helped and they never will since this type of game and me simply do not click. Sucks that the economy revolves around it now.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I'm not into G1s. I love to breed my dragons and buy ones that have unique colors and genes that I'd never dream up. I'm happy that others love G1s and enjoy hearing stories of how they managed to hatch/buy the One they always wanted!

I'm not into G1s. I love to breed my dragons and buy ones that have unique colors and genes that I'd never dream up. I'm happy that others love G1s and enjoy hearing stories of how they managed to hatch/buy the One they always wanted!

"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
I've never fully read the lore or developed my own. I have no idea if the lore I do have for my clan makes any sense with canon lore, and I don't really care. Roundsey's fine, but also feels sort of pointless in terms of the likelihood of me winning something. And I don't really care about trying to breed dragons to sell, put together a hatchery, etc.
I've never fully read the lore or developed my own. I have no idea if the lore I do have for my clan makes any sense with canon lore, and I don't really care. Roundsey's fine, but also feels sort of pointless in terms of the likelihood of me winning something. And I don't really care about trying to breed dragons to sell, put together a hatchery, etc.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Really specific but XXX blossom gaolers. I’ll see a XXX priced higher than their XXY sibling and I don’t get it, you can hardly see the flowers if the entire dragon is the same color and it doesn’t seem like a gene that’s meant to blend in. Also I’m not into primal eyes. I think most of them look like weird stickers.
Really specific but XXX blossom gaolers. I’ll see a XXX priced higher than their XXY sibling and I don’t get it, you can hardly see the flowers if the entire dragon is the same color and it doesn’t seem like a gene that’s meant to blend in. Also I’m not into primal eyes. I think most of them look like weird stickers.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
dom! it's way too off-site for me and it's confusing trying to keep track of so many different discords, google excel spread sheets, numbercrunching, and pinglists.
dom! it's way too off-site for me and it's confusing trying to keep track of so many different discords, google excel spread sheets, numbercrunching, and pinglists.
tumblr_inline_nm5aogxI3C1t2i6sg.giftumblr_inline_nm5amd4Rto1t2i6sg.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13