Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things you're not really into?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
like some here, familiars.
i get the collection aspect, but im just not into them for some reason?

also, permababies. unless theyre gaolers + any future ancients
like some here, familiars.
i get the collection aspect, but im just not into them for some reason?

also, permababies. unless theyre gaolers + any future ancients
JAufpfb.gif
Openables
Openables
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
  • G1 dragons - I would much rather buy a dragon fully gened from the AH, even if they're already named or have a zillion babies
  • Massive amounts of clothing - I like to think of apparel as accessorizing a dragon, but I don't like covering them in complex multilayered outfits

Those are the only two I can come up with, and the G1 rule is clearly flexible because I have a pair of G1s from the original Night of the Nocturne event that I'm extremely fond of. But usually I'm looking at fodder babies to give them a home.
  • G1 dragons - I would much rather buy a dragon fully gened from the AH, even if they're already named or have a zillion babies
  • Massive amounts of clothing - I like to think of apparel as accessorizing a dragon, but I don't like covering them in complex multilayered outfits

Those are the only two I can come up with, and the G1 rule is clearly flexible because I have a pair of G1s from the original Night of the Nocturne event that I'm extremely fond of. But usually I'm looking at fodder babies to give them a home.
- G1 culture. I have a few G1s, but they're all ones I hatched myself for special occasions. And they breed, because all my permas breed.

- Because of the "all my permas breed" thing, permababies. A shame because I like the baby art, but it feels pointless to have a dragon in my lair that can't make me more money breed.

- Skins, Accents, and Apparel. Not that I don't use them at all, but I don't go out of my way to obtain them. And most of my dragons go without, because it's rare I find something that enhances them rather than just covers up their genes or clashes with their colors.
- G1 culture. I have a few G1s, but they're all ones I hatched myself for special occasions. And they breed, because all my permas breed.

- Because of the "all my permas breed" thing, permababies. A shame because I like the baby art, but it feels pointless to have a dragon in my lair that can't make me more money breed.

- Skins, Accents, and Apparel. Not that I don't use them at all, but I don't go out of my way to obtain them. And most of my dragons go without, because it's rare I find something that enhances them rather than just covers up their genes or clashes with their colors.
skins
accents
the bestiary
the fairgrounds

skins
accents
the bestiary
the fairgrounds

Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
User-made skins and accents. I completely understand why people like and use/create them, but personally I can't justify spending sometimes thousands of gems on skins/accents that will likely be covered up by apparel or end up in the vault after one gets detached from the dragon they put them on

I'm also not big into G1s or incredibly busy outfits, and also don't understand the massive popularity behind Wildclaws. They're just raptors with wings. Cool looking? Yes, absolutely. Worth spending absurd amount of gems on because their scroll is cycled out and inflated 90 percent of the time? Not at all, in my opinion

(Though I say these things, that doesn't mean I dislike them. Heck, I even have some examples of each of these things myself)
User-made skins and accents. I completely understand why people like and use/create them, but personally I can't justify spending sometimes thousands of gems on skins/accents that will likely be covered up by apparel or end up in the vault after one gets detached from the dragon they put them on

I'm also not big into G1s or incredibly busy outfits, and also don't understand the massive popularity behind Wildclaws. They're just raptors with wings. Cool looking? Yes, absolutely. Worth spending absurd amount of gems on because their scroll is cycled out and inflated 90 percent of the time? Not at all, in my opinion

(Though I say these things, that doesn't mean I dislike them. Heck, I even have some examples of each of these things myself)
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
I don't really do dom - there were certain events where i took part in the Flight Raffles, in order to win some fancy prices (and sometimes I indeed won neat stuff!) - but all in all I rarely participate.

I also dont spend that much time on the Fairgrounds.
There's some games like Glimmer and Gloom which I occassionally play, but I don't max out my streak, or anything.

...also I wished I'd be more active in the forums - especially the Flight-related ones, but.. i always vanish again, after a lil' while-
I don't really do dom - there were certain events where i took part in the Flight Raffles, in order to win some fancy prices (and sometimes I indeed won neat stuff!) - but all in all I rarely participate.

I also dont spend that much time on the Fairgrounds.
There's some games like Glimmer and Gloom which I occassionally play, but I don't max out my streak, or anything.

...also I wished I'd be more active in the forums - especially the Flight-related ones, but.. i always vanish again, after a lil' while-
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
G1 un-bred dragons all I know is that they sell well ^^. That and glimmer& gloom I don't like the game or the game it was based on.
G1 un-bred dragons all I know is that they sell well ^^. That and glimmer& gloom I don't like the game or the game it was based on.
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I was never big on dom battles. Yeah, I coli and grind. I’ll sell fodder for money if I’m really desperate. But I don’t actively keep watch for anything. I do what I want to do, regardless of if my flights actively trying to make it onto the leaderboard or not.

I also never understood the big gen 1 craze. I have a few In my lair, but it’s not like I hatch every egg I find and gene it to be sparkly, brag about it and dress it up a bunch. I just find it to be a fun challenge to gene a dragon from zero
I was never big on dom battles. Yeah, I coli and grind. I’ll sell fodder for money if I’m really desperate. But I don’t actively keep watch for anything. I do what I want to do, regardless of if my flights actively trying to make it onto the leaderboard or not.

I also never understood the big gen 1 craze. I have a few In my lair, but it’s not like I hatch every egg I find and gene it to be sparkly, brag about it and dress it up a bunch. I just find it to be a fun challenge to gene a dragon from zero
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
G1s. I had only one for six years and only recently got another one and have no plans on getting any more. On a similar vein, scatter journeys. It just seems like so much money on a chance when you can spend that money on something more guaranteed, like literally anything else.

Also, clean offspring lists. Especially unnamed offspring. There are a million and one reasons why an offspring could be unnamed, from being stolen as an egg to death to being disowned by the clan.
G1s. I had only one for six years and only recently got another one and have no plans on getting any more. On a similar vein, scatter journeys. It just seems like so much money on a chance when you can spend that money on something more guaranteed, like literally anything else.

Also, clean offspring lists. Especially unnamed offspring. There are a million and one reasons why an offspring could be unnamed, from being stolen as an egg to death to being disowned by the clan.
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13