Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things you're not really into?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
are there any mechanics of the game or things in the community you just..don't really get/like? or do you take advantage of everything the site has to offer?

personally, i'm not super into coli/dom stuff. the coli stops being fun after about 2 minutes and kinda becomes a chore for me (which is why my main team is still only around level 17,,). i'll train + exalt fodder a bit for some profit but i don't really get into the more formal and technical stuff regarding push and dom. the most i really do is exalt more the week before starfall celebration lol

i'm also not that into breeding? like, i'll breed pretty dragons to sell or for lore but i know some people do huge breeding projects for rare colors but i'm just not interested in that right now tbh

that all might change though.. i used to not care about G1s but now i have a bunch of G1 projects i'm (painfully) working on :,)
are there any mechanics of the game or things in the community you just..don't really get/like? or do you take advantage of everything the site has to offer?

personally, i'm not super into coli/dom stuff. the coli stops being fun after about 2 minutes and kinda becomes a chore for me (which is why my main team is still only around level 17,,). i'll train + exalt fodder a bit for some profit but i don't really get into the more formal and technical stuff regarding push and dom. the most i really do is exalt more the week before starfall celebration lol

i'm also not that into breeding? like, i'll breed pretty dragons to sell or for lore but i know some people do huge breeding projects for rare colors but i'm just not interested in that right now tbh

that all might change though.. i used to not care about G1s but now i have a bunch of G1 projects i'm (painfully) working on :,)
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Full skins as opposed to accents.

I don't know why buying a skin and slapping it on a rando dragon feels different than buying a pretty dragon but it does.

That said, I do have a skin on one of my progens because I have no clue what to do with him haha
Full skins as opposed to accents.

I don't know why buying a skin and slapping it on a rando dragon feels different than buying a pretty dragon but it does.

That said, I do have a skin on one of my progens because I have no clue what to do with him haha
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Familiars. Though this isn’t exclusive to FR. I never understood why pet breeding games always seem to feel my pet needs to have a smaller pet. For some reason these are always ultra collectible and highly sought after? I just don’t get it. Lol

Not fond of full body skins either. It’s kinda... what’s the point? But I guess they’re helpful if you got a dragon you’re attached to that you can’t seem to work with.
Familiars. Though this isn’t exclusive to FR. I never understood why pet breeding games always seem to feel my pet needs to have a smaller pet. For some reason these are always ultra collectible and highly sought after? I just don’t get it. Lol

Not fond of full body skins either. It’s kinda... what’s the point? But I guess they’re helpful if you got a dragon you’re attached to that you can’t seem to work with.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
i love coli but dont understand dom. like i will sometimes train and exalt dragons but if you show me a coliseum thread i react the same way as trying to fill out a government form without an adult to help
basically i cannot understand it

full body skins are a hit and miss, i always end up switching the dragon i have for one but some are just so pretty

ive had like 2 breeding projects in my whole life, i dont understand how you finally get to a dream dragon through it like how do you find the parents?? and then the parents for those parents?

im not big into g1s but i have a couple ill probably never finish

basically im here for dragon dress up, umas, and the community. i need lore but....
i love coli but dont understand dom. like i will sometimes train and exalt dragons but if you show me a coliseum thread i react the same way as trying to fill out a government form without an adult to help
basically i cannot understand it

full body skins are a hit and miss, i always end up switching the dragon i have for one but some are just so pretty

ive had like 2 breeding projects in my whole life, i dont understand how you finally get to a dream dragon through it like how do you find the parents?? and then the parents for those parents?

im not big into g1s but i have a couple ill probably never finish

basically im here for dragon dress up, umas, and the community. i need lore but....
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
Dragons

(Honestly I'm mostly here for the familiars, the dragons I have are incidental/sentimental due to having had them so long)
Dragons

(Honestly I'm mostly here for the familiars, the dragons I have are incidental/sentimental due to having had them so long)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm not really that into familiars. Yes, they do give me money, but, unless it’s super cute, I'm not going to put effort into collecting them for myself. I completely respect those who have 750+ familiars, though. That is really impressive.
I'm not really that into familiars. Yes, they do give me money, but, unless it’s super cute, I'm not going to put effort into collecting them for myself. I completely respect those who have 750+ familiars, though. That is really impressive.
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
i'm not into the whole g1 culture. like yeah, having some is cool, but it becomes a problem for me when g1 collectors try to invalidate other g1 owners' status bc they want to breed their dragons. maybe it does lose value but that only means you get a cheaper g1 when the owner wants to sell lmao

i also don't get the hatchery/breeding culture. i have a few pairs but peddling dragons is super hard and seems like more trouble to gene and breed dragons to sell than it's worth, especially since a lot of hatchery dragons cost far more than they prob should. i can find similar if not exact dragons far cheaper on the ah.

also dom. i'm not familiar with the game mechanics that tally up dom and i don't really want to get into the wind dom community bc of all the drama dom teams seem to find themselves in.
i'm not into the whole g1 culture. like yeah, having some is cool, but it becomes a problem for me when g1 collectors try to invalidate other g1 owners' status bc they want to breed their dragons. maybe it does lose value but that only means you get a cheaper g1 when the owner wants to sell lmao

i also don't get the hatchery/breeding culture. i have a few pairs but peddling dragons is super hard and seems like more trouble to gene and breed dragons to sell than it's worth, especially since a lot of hatchery dragons cost far more than they prob should. i can find similar if not exact dragons far cheaper on the ah.

also dom. i'm not familiar with the game mechanics that tally up dom and i don't really want to get into the wind dom community bc of all the drama dom teams seem to find themselves in.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Familiars.

I guess to an extent larger skins and accents as well? I like them as a whole and I do have a few, but the general FR trend appears to be the same couple of themes presented over and over in the most complicated way possible. It's hard to find ones I'll actually use when I tend to prefer simpler stuff.
Familiars.

I guess to an extent larger skins and accents as well? I like them as a whole and I do have a few, but the general FR trend appears to be the same couple of themes presented over and over in the most complicated way possible. It's hard to find ones I'll actually use when I tend to prefer simpler stuff.
i don't care about breeding at all
some 5kt from selling the hatchlings isn't worth it for me and while i do draw art for dragons to get money, drawing the same color/gene combo and trying to turn that into something new every time gets boring real fast. had one breeding pair and stopped after like 3 breedings
i don't care about breeding at all
some 5kt from selling the hatchlings isn't worth it for me and while i do draw art for dragons to get money, drawing the same color/gene combo and trying to turn that into something new every time gets boring real fast. had one breeding pair and stopped after like 3 breedings
Rusted Crown
Baldwin! I can't be bothered to go back every thirty minutes and dump something else in. I mean sure, I do Baldwin genes and some apparel, but god almighty I am never maxing him out.
Baldwin! I can't be bothered to go back every thirty minutes and dump something else in. I mean sure, I do Baldwin genes and some apparel, but god almighty I am never maxing him out.
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13