Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which deity would win in an all out figh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Arcanist has nearly ended the world twice and would do it again to win a brawl. Does not mess around. He might be killed in the destruction too, you say. Does he care? Of course not. Arcanist wins by starting the apocalypse (type of apocalyptic catastrophe does not matter, has good apocalypse form overall) while the other deities are still eyeing each other suspiciously. They have just about enough time to be all "Arcanist, again?! Really???" before the world ends.
Arcanist has nearly ended the world twice and would do it again to win a brawl. Does not mess around. He might be killed in the destruction too, you say. Does he care? Of course not. Arcanist wins by starting the apocalypse (type of apocalyptic catastrophe does not matter, has good apocalypse form overall) while the other deities are still eyeing each other suspiciously. They have just about enough time to be all "Arcanist, again?! Really???" before the world ends.
[quote name="ClockEmpire" date="2019-10-14 22:15:28" ] Tidelord can see the future. No one else has this ability so he would be at a massive advantage. I'm not biased at all. [/quote] Tidelord is Prometheus/Epimetheus and just hangs back the whole battle, eating clams and giving forbidden knowledge to human, beast, and dragonkind.
ClockEmpire wrote on 2019-10-14 22:15:28:
Tidelord can see the future. No one else has this ability so he would be at a massive advantage. I'm not biased at all.

Tidelord is Prometheus/Epimetheus and just hangs back the whole battle, eating clams and giving forbidden knowledge to human, beast, and dragonkind.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I feel like you've forgotten that the Stormcatcher could create a ton of turrets, mechs, machines and stuff like that. Sure they can be destroyed, but then he can just make more. Also. He has scythe arms. Like an oversized praying mantis. Fighting against that can't be fun, they look sharp and stabby. He probably also has a robot army hidden somewhere and some kind of forcefield generator somewhere else.

Shock the water a ton, MASSIVE lighting attacks and the Tidelord gets caught up in a ton of electrified water. He can charge himself up with electricity so that when a different deity touches him they get a nice lil' shock. Not the Earthshaker though, I doubt that would mean anything. But then again stormman has wings and the Earthshaker doesn't.

I'm pretty sure I'm biased because I'm Lightning flight but like... stormman... where are you...
I feel like you've forgotten that the Stormcatcher could create a ton of turrets, mechs, machines and stuff like that. Sure they can be destroyed, but then he can just make more. Also. He has scythe arms. Like an oversized praying mantis. Fighting against that can't be fun, they look sharp and stabby. He probably also has a robot army hidden somewhere and some kind of forcefield generator somewhere else.

Shock the water a ton, MASSIVE lighting attacks and the Tidelord gets caught up in a ton of electrified water. He can charge himself up with electricity so that when a different deity touches him they get a nice lil' shock. Not the Earthshaker though, I doubt that would mean anything. But then again stormman has wings and the Earthshaker doesn't.

I'm pretty sure I'm biased because I'm Lightning flight but like... stormman... where are you...
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
I'm having flashbacks [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sf95wcF.png[/img]
I'm having flashbacks
Sf95wcF.png
qR6otwA.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2019-10-14 17:25:00" ] [quote name="Vullaby" date="2019-10-14 17:19:38" ] earthshaker. he is a rock [/quote] Can tilt the planet with a stop, can throw rocks that becomes mountains. He's #[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1]1 [/url]for more than one reason. Even if ocean surrounds the world, there is always Earth below it. [/quote]
Reilata wrote on 2019-10-14 17:25:00:
Vullaby wrote on 2019-10-14 17:19:38:
earthshaker. he is a rock

Can tilt the planet with a stop, can throw rocks that becomes mountains.

He's #1 for more than one reason.

Even if ocean surrounds the world, there is always Earth below it.
[quote name="Shougoney" date="2019-10-15 03:45:57" ] I'm having flashbacks [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sf95wcF.png[/img] [/quote] blursed image
Shougoney wrote on 2019-10-15 03:45:57:
I'm having flashbacks
Sf95wcF.png
blursed image
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
plaguebringer
plaguebringer
Hello LGBT Community
I'm definitely biased being a lifelong Lightning Flighter, but I feel like Boss could put up a pretty good fight. He's got more limbs than most of the other deities, with two of them being giant stabby things and another two being actual hands which allows for the use of tools and stuff.

Lightning strikes hard and fast, and I imagine so does Stormcatcher. He's lithe and looks more maneuverable than some of the other deities. Plus he's all about innovation, invention, and industry. I'd be willing to bet he could whip up some advantages against some of the older, more set-in-their-ways gods.

Do I think he would ultimately win? Probably not. I'm undyingly loyal to Boss, but Lightning does have its weaknesses. Unless he had some help with Earthshaker I'm almost positive the Earth Flight deity could bring him down fairly easily. Ice might be a problem. The Flamecaller strikes me as a good match for Boss, and I feel like Shadowbinder could give him some issues too. The Arcanist seems like a bit of a wildcard, but I think Boss could take him.

In terms of elements I feel like Earthshaker would win because he's literally a boulder and most of the other deities would come to a disadvantage against something that solid I think. But as the most nostalgic and seemingly loving of the deities I also think Earthshaker would try to stop the fighting more than he would participate, and so would ultimately be worn away by the others' more aggressive personalities.

(I know Earthshaker fought the other three original gods back in the day, but I'm basing this on how he's been seen to behave more recently, after the pillar shattered and how he generally speaks. If he was serious about fighting I'm sure he'd at least be one of the last standing, but if he chose not to participate I think he'd be overwhelmed).

I'd put my money on Icewarden or Flamecaller. Both seem capable of enough ruthlessness that they could take on even some of the tougher gods. Tidelord is scary, but he's also reclusive, and Flamecaller seems like the type that would bring the fight to him. Maybe that would be his strategy since she would be weakened greatly by fighting him at the bottom of the sea, but who's to say she wouldn't erupt a nice new island and thrust Tidelord onto new land where they're more evenly matched?

Icewarden doesn't seem to me like the kind who would get into the fighting directly, but would instead choose to wait in the Icefield until someone came after him, and then he would unleash his full might and bring them down. With a good ice storm he could weigh his enemies down, and then they would be at his mercy. I think most if not all deities would fall to this if they weren't careful.

Of course the other deities could certainly swing things to their advantage. Nature can be harsh and I'm sure the Gladekeeper could be too. The Plaguebringer scares me with what she could potentially do, and both Lightweaver and Shadowbinder bring strong tactics and tricks to the table. The Arcanist has the potential to do some real damage, but given his personality I don't think he would last long against just about anyone else. The same goes for the Windsinger. He could certainly do damage, but he doesn't seem nearly as brutal as some of the other gods could be.

So yeah, in the end I think I'd give my vote to either Flamecaller or Icewarden. But Boss will always have my support.
I'm definitely biased being a lifelong Lightning Flighter, but I feel like Boss could put up a pretty good fight. He's got more limbs than most of the other deities, with two of them being giant stabby things and another two being actual hands which allows for the use of tools and stuff.

Lightning strikes hard and fast, and I imagine so does Stormcatcher. He's lithe and looks more maneuverable than some of the other deities. Plus he's all about innovation, invention, and industry. I'd be willing to bet he could whip up some advantages against some of the older, more set-in-their-ways gods.

Do I think he would ultimately win? Probably not. I'm undyingly loyal to Boss, but Lightning does have its weaknesses. Unless he had some help with Earthshaker I'm almost positive the Earth Flight deity could bring him down fairly easily. Ice might be a problem. The Flamecaller strikes me as a good match for Boss, and I feel like Shadowbinder could give him some issues too. The Arcanist seems like a bit of a wildcard, but I think Boss could take him.

In terms of elements I feel like Earthshaker would win because he's literally a boulder and most of the other deities would come to a disadvantage against something that solid I think. But as the most nostalgic and seemingly loving of the deities I also think Earthshaker would try to stop the fighting more than he would participate, and so would ultimately be worn away by the others' more aggressive personalities.

(I know Earthshaker fought the other three original gods back in the day, but I'm basing this on how he's been seen to behave more recently, after the pillar shattered and how he generally speaks. If he was serious about fighting I'm sure he'd at least be one of the last standing, but if he chose not to participate I think he'd be overwhelmed).

I'd put my money on Icewarden or Flamecaller. Both seem capable of enough ruthlessness that they could take on even some of the tougher gods. Tidelord is scary, but he's also reclusive, and Flamecaller seems like the type that would bring the fight to him. Maybe that would be his strategy since she would be weakened greatly by fighting him at the bottom of the sea, but who's to say she wouldn't erupt a nice new island and thrust Tidelord onto new land where they're more evenly matched?

Icewarden doesn't seem to me like the kind who would get into the fighting directly, but would instead choose to wait in the Icefield until someone came after him, and then he would unleash his full might and bring them down. With a good ice storm he could weigh his enemies down, and then they would be at his mercy. I think most if not all deities would fall to this if they weren't careful.

Of course the other deities could certainly swing things to their advantage. Nature can be harsh and I'm sure the Gladekeeper could be too. The Plaguebringer scares me with what she could potentially do, and both Lightweaver and Shadowbinder bring strong tactics and tricks to the table. The Arcanist has the potential to do some real damage, but given his personality I don't think he would last long against just about anyone else. The same goes for the Windsinger. He could certainly do damage, but he doesn't seem nearly as brutal as some of the other gods could be.

So yeah, in the end I think I'd give my vote to either Flamecaller or Icewarden. But Boss will always have my support.
@Stormcatcher supirior
Right dad?
@Stormcatcher supirior
Right dad?
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
[quote name="Vullaby" date="2019-10-14 17:19:38" ] earthshaker. he is a rock [/quote] Correction: he is [I]the[/I] rock.
Vullaby wrote on 2019-10-14 17:19:38:
earthshaker. he is a rock

Correction: he is the rock.
54090429p.png 14230644p.png 56450553p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7