Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which deity would win in an all out figh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="SwankiestGarbage" date="2019-10-14 18:59:45" ] And also Arcanist is also the smallest and frailest god. [/quote] He's described as frail physically, from what I've read
SwankiestGarbage wrote on 2019-10-14 18:59:45:
And also Arcanist is also the smallest and frailest god.

He's described as frail physically, from what I've read
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
If we go by size technicality, it’s likely that the first four would indeed be the last ones standing. However the Tidelord has a major advantage due to his innate critical against the other elements; Water gets a boost against Fire, Earth, and Wind. I wonder if his future prediction powers could help as well?
If we go by size technicality, it’s likely that the first four would indeed be the last ones standing. However the Tidelord has a major advantage due to his innate critical against the other elements; Water gets a boost against Fire, Earth, and Wind. I wonder if his future prediction powers could help as well?
wait am i missing something? the arcanist didn't really (almost) end the world himself, the first time was just his birth from a magical energy reactor explosion (some arcane + lightning stuff if you ask me/the lore entry) and the second time was accidentally calling the shade. what do you expect him to do, call the shade again? that's his apocalypse superpower? not only does he not like the shade anymore but every creature on the planet would be on him instantly and for the rest of his life, like now

like,, yeah he probably has strengths but how is this one of them
/end confusion rant

edit: hey now that i think about can't a few of the other deities call the shade? the arcanist just put on a light show, right?
hm... wait what if an all-out war of the god would call the shade again

is the shade completely gone and just residual in the planet or did it also retreat, i do not know
wait am i missing something? the arcanist didn't really (almost) end the world himself, the first time was just his birth from a magical energy reactor explosion (some arcane + lightning stuff if you ask me/the lore entry) and the second time was accidentally calling the shade. what do you expect him to do, call the shade again? that's his apocalypse superpower? not only does he not like the shade anymore but every creature on the planet would be on him instantly and for the rest of his life, like now

like,, yeah he probably has strengths but how is this one of them
/end confusion rant

edit: hey now that i think about can't a few of the other deities call the shade? the arcanist just put on a light show, right?
hm... wait what if an all-out war of the god would call the shade again

is the shade completely gone and just residual in the planet or did it also retreat, i do not know
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
my bets are on either the lightweaver bringing an army of emperors to the fray, the tidelord being able to literally predict everything and see it coming, or the earthshaker entirely for durability. Frostwarden might wait and just pick off the second to last one standing.
my bets are on either the lightweaver bringing an army of emperors to the fray, the tidelord being able to literally predict everything and see it coming, or the earthshaker entirely for durability. Frostwarden might wait and just pick off the second to last one standing.
Earthshaker. He wound crush all of then with one stomp. He's just holding back.
Earthshaker. He wound crush all of then with one stomp. He's just holding back.
Hm. I would have said Arcanist wins because honestly, he would just summon the Shade, let it kill all the others, and then hide until it leaves.

Edit: remind me to come back here later I actually want to try to figure this out
Hm. I would have said Arcanist wins because honestly, he would just summon the Shade, let it kill all the others, and then hide until it leaves.

Edit: remind me to come back here later I actually want to try to figure this out
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Tidelord can see the future. No one else has this ability so he would be at a massive advantage. I'm not biased at all.
Tidelord can see the future. No one else has this ability so he would be at a massive advantage. I'm not biased at all.
giphy.gif
I feel like at the start some deities would team up.
Lightweaver isn't going to do anything but blind her enemies temporarily with a light show, yet, she is a good tactical thinker and philosopher, which is not only confirmed by the lore but also by dom.
I can see earth possibly teaming up with light, light is no2 in dom next to earth usually so this could make sense. They just seem like a good team to me, idk
Ice would probably team up with water since they're both H2O and water can deal with ice's greatest enemy - fire.
As mentioned, the arcanist may be not the best physically but he has certainly got some knowledge that an ally could make use of. No point summoning the shade since the arcanist can't fight it off on his own once it kills the others. Not sure who would ally with him though, I'm thinking nature / plague would try to as his explosion was what made them exist in the first place.
Fire + lightning would probably ally, the two industrial powerhouses after all. They'd probably target water/ice first to break up the alliance quickly.

Of course, there are likely many other possible things that could occur in this battle, but allying sounded like what would occur
If the OGs really wanted to win, those four could team up and destroy all the other deities, but I feel since the ogs hate each other that's likely to not happen
Who would win? Well, depends what alliances are made.
I feel like the arcanist would be the first to go, frail, youngest and let's be honest his allies were only using him for info anyway. In the ice/water vs. fire/lightning I feel ice/water would win since icewarden has all those 'hidden horrors' and tidelord can see the future.
I feel after a long battle, fire would be defeated and lightning would just,,, slither away.
I feel in the long term though, its going to be water vs. earth, no idea how that would turn out.
I feel like at the start some deities would team up.
Lightweaver isn't going to do anything but blind her enemies temporarily with a light show, yet, she is a good tactical thinker and philosopher, which is not only confirmed by the lore but also by dom.
I can see earth possibly teaming up with light, light is no2 in dom next to earth usually so this could make sense. They just seem like a good team to me, idk
Ice would probably team up with water since they're both H2O and water can deal with ice's greatest enemy - fire.
As mentioned, the arcanist may be not the best physically but he has certainly got some knowledge that an ally could make use of. No point summoning the shade since the arcanist can't fight it off on his own once it kills the others. Not sure who would ally with him though, I'm thinking nature / plague would try to as his explosion was what made them exist in the first place.
Fire + lightning would probably ally, the two industrial powerhouses after all. They'd probably target water/ice first to break up the alliance quickly.

Of course, there are likely many other possible things that could occur in this battle, but allying sounded like what would occur
If the OGs really wanted to win, those four could team up and destroy all the other deities, but I feel since the ogs hate each other that's likely to not happen
Who would win? Well, depends what alliances are made.
I feel like the arcanist would be the first to go, frail, youngest and let's be honest his allies were only using him for info anyway. In the ice/water vs. fire/lightning I feel ice/water would win since icewarden has all those 'hidden horrors' and tidelord can see the future.
I feel after a long battle, fire would be defeated and lightning would just,,, slither away.
I feel in the long term though, its going to be water vs. earth, no idea how that would turn out.
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Windsinger control air, he inhale all the air so nobody else gets any but him.
Im back
[quote name="Shiraki" date="2019-10-14 23:12:38" ] Windsinger control air, he inhale all the air so nobody else gets any but him. [/quote] I never thought of this but wow. I think stormdad, icedad, glademom and maybe tidedad would be destroyed by this not sure about the other deities, I mean a giant sentient rock doesn't really need air
Shiraki wrote on 2019-10-14 23:12:38:
I never thought of this but wow. I think stormdad, icedad, glademom and maybe tidedad would be destroyed by this

not sure about the other deities, I mean a giant sentient rock doesn't really need air
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7