Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 197 198
[quote name="Renders" date="2019-10-03 07:13:23" ] i keep getting ads when gathering items. When i click on gather it sends me to a website thats very sketchy. I wasnt able to get a screenshot because i closed the window right away. Im using chrome, windows. Im aware that its not a virus on my computer, i've had my computer checked, and the ads only come from this website [/quote] I've started getting the same ads as everyone else, but more frequently
Renders wrote on 2019-10-03 07:13:23:
i keep getting ads when gathering items. When i click on gather it sends me to a website thats very sketchy. I wasnt able to get a screenshot because i closed the window right away. Im using chrome, windows.

Im aware that its not a virus on my computer, i've had my computer checked, and the ads only come from this website
I've started getting the same ads as everyone else, but more frequently
YFl8IHz.jpgT7nIllf.png
Windows 10 Chrome In the Coli using the keyboard controls (hit A) and got redirected to a new tab ad: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/gcSmTfG0/Capture.png[/img] It was not related to the sidebar ad - not sure how to inspect
Windows 10 Chrome

In the Coli using the keyboard controls (hit A) and got redirected to a new tab ad:
Capture.png

It was not related to the sidebar ad - not sure how to inspect
4mPQpJQ.pngJqlkxca.png
I'm using a Macbook, using Chrome as the browser.

Those "adds by wgx" adds have returned, back on the upper right corner. When the advertisement appears, they cause a lot of invisible pop ups to appear, preventing me from inspecting the advertisement properly, or doing anything without refreshing the page.

This was the same advertisement that caused you to shut down the advertisements last time, so it seams that they disappeared briefly, only to rereturn.
I'm using a Macbook, using Chrome as the browser.

Those "adds by wgx" adds have returned, back on the upper right corner. When the advertisement appears, they cause a lot of invisible pop ups to appear, preventing me from inspecting the advertisement properly, or doing anything without refreshing the page.

This was the same advertisement that caused you to shut down the advertisements last time, so it seams that they disappeared briefly, only to rereturn.
the screen grab I do Chrome, and it got caught by my adblock, thank god. Although I didn't know about the code stuff, sorry, or I would have gotten the whole thing for you :)
the screen grab I do Chrome, and it got caught by my adblock, thank god. Although I didn't know about the code stuff, sorry, or I would have gotten the whole thing for you :)
Windows 10 Chrome

Again, this time physically clicking Fight option in Coli was redirected to a new tab ad. It got flagged by the network I'm on as dubious content
Windows 10 Chrome

Again, this time physically clicking Fight option in Coli was redirected to a new tab ad. It got flagged by the network I'm on as dubious content
4mPQpJQ.pngJqlkxca.png
Windows 10 Chrome. I'm getting the same ads by wgx and they're redirecting when I try to inspect them like other people are experiencing.
Windows 10 Chrome. I'm getting the same ads by wgx and they're redirecting when I try to inspect them like other people are experiencing.
I haven't been able to screenshot yet, but lately (usually only when I'm on desktop) I get these ads at the top right that redirect me without me clicking it...mainly when I'm in coliseum.
I haven't been able to screenshot yet, but lately (usually only when I'm on desktop) I get these ads at the top right that redirect me without me clicking it...mainly when I'm in coliseum.
Got one of the "Ads by WGX", forgot to screenshot it & check the source though

Edit: Windows 10 - Chrome
Got one of the "Ads by WGX", forgot to screenshot it & check the source though

Edit: Windows 10 - Chrome
[quote name="LeCheval" date="2019-10-04 07:50:05" ] I've got Windows 7 chrome. I started getting those "ads by WGX" again in the upper right corner of the screen. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/601641615089729536/629690379423449128/unknown.png[/img] But whenever I tried to inspect it, it redirected me to a page. [/quote] I got that too. In addition, I got the "Your system has 3 viruses" redirecting pop up ad again. Here is a screenshot of the page itself: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0C6CjJl.png[/img] And here's a screenshot of the inspect element: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FHxNSqD.png[/img] I have a Macbook Pro and use Safari.
LeCheval wrote on 2019-10-04 07:50:05:
I've got Windows 7 chrome. I started getting those "ads by WGX" again in the upper right corner of the screen.
unknown.png
But whenever I tried to inspect it, it redirected me to a page.
I got that too. In addition, I got the "Your system has 3 viruses" redirecting pop up ad again.

Here is a screenshot of the page itself:
0C6CjJl.png

And here's a screenshot of the inspect element:
FHxNSqD.png

I have a Macbook Pro and use Safari.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I have a popup blocker on my computer (but not an adblocker), but some of them are slipping through. I got a redirect while in coli earlier and got this message from my school. Oh, I'm using Chrome, Windows. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vhYeHEw.png[/img]
I have a popup blocker on my computer (but not an adblocker), but some of them are slipping through. I got a redirect while in coli earlier and got this message from my school. Oh, I'm using Chrome, Windows.

vhYeHEw.png
XW2PxEW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 197 198