Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Lore-Building Question Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][size=2]Hello all, and welcome to my Lore-building thread! Here's how this works: [b]I will update this post every other day with a question for you to answer here about your Clan[/b]. These questions can be anything; from culture-related to asking about specific dragons within your Clan. These questions will act as lore-builders, to help you hone in on tough aspects of creating your clan's unique culture, or even to help you consider parts of your Clan's daily life you haven't reached yet! This could also be a great opportunity to find other like-minded Clans and build alliances, share ideas! [i]Please be sure to follow all FR rules when posting your response! (:[/i] Feel free to ask to be included to a pinglist for this thread![/size] [i]Question #8 - September 20, 2019[/i] [size=4][b]Does your Clan have any original fables, myths, fairy-tales, etc? If so, share one (or more)![/b][/size] [quote=Pinglist][size=2]@After @Bast6415 @Briton @catmeow1 @chetungwan @CitrusTree @Cunea @cvthedral @DatMoonGamer @DootTheBang @Dragonspire @EclipseDragon @efilcta @Flamestar03 @Foxstarplayful @Galatheid @gbot13 @GirlGamer1001 @HSoup @KrazKitCat @LaskaEira @likely6 @Leopardmask @LogrithmGames @Macchi @MANGO123 @Melova @Mnkn10 @MoonlightFae @myriadofstars @Mythkat @Orodruin @Pensacola @Pufferheart @qwigoqwaga @QueenKatoe @Rexcaliburr @SerenityGale @Severynn @SkyBlaze @SmilingVirus @Snek @Somnorium @SuperHappy @taniquetil @TheClockworkHowl @themirrorswish @theVer[/quote] [size=2][b]Previous Question[/b] [u]9/17/2019[/u] How well-prepared are your dragons for any sort of battle? Does your Clan possess a large, extravagant army - or more along the lines of a brave collection of warriors? What sort of reasons send your dragons into war - if they have ever fought before? If they haven’t, why not? [/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZBG2Qy3DnfOZNvk4P472BkAwoIFl1Tf0BMM6lJ9ZjNM/edit?usp=sharing]Here is the catalog for previous questions! Feel free to browse and use these as you need, though I ask you only answer either today or yesterday's question here. (:[/url]
Hello all, and welcome to my Lore-building thread!

Here's how this works:
I will update this post every other day with a question for you to answer here about your Clan. These questions can be anything; from culture-related to asking about specific dragons within your Clan. These questions will act as lore-builders, to help you hone in on tough aspects of creating your clan's unique culture, or even to help you consider parts of your Clan's daily life you haven't reached yet!

This could also be a great opportunity to find other like-minded Clans and build alliances, share ideas!

Please be sure to follow all FR rules when posting your response! (:

Feel free to ask to be included to a pinglist for this thread!

Question #8 - September 20, 2019
Does your Clan have any original fables, myths, fairy-tales, etc? If so, share one (or more)!

Previous Question

9/17/2019
How well-prepared are your dragons for any sort of battle? Does your Clan possess a large, extravagant army - or more along the lines of a brave collection of warriors? What sort of reasons send your dragons into war - if they have ever fought before? If they haven’t, why not?

Here is the catalog for previous questions! Feel free to browse and use these as you need, though I ask you only answer either today or yesterday's question here. (:
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
Pinglist? o:

Pinglist? o:

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
If you do a pinglist, please do add me!

My Clan (Or tribe, within lore,) has a leader, of some sorts. Valar is the advisor. He settles arguments and disputes, and should be involved within most important planning within the tribe! Since the leadership is tied loosely, the most hate he’ll get is when the advice might not work out or not what one wanted to hear.
If you do a pinglist, please do add me!

My Clan (Or tribe, within lore,) has a leader, of some sorts. Valar is the advisor. He settles arguments and disputes, and should be involved within most important planning within the tribe! Since the leadership is tied loosely, the most hate he’ll get is when the advice might not work out or not what one wanted to hear.
SVt2S0L.png
Yuna and Ivy. They both over-see the clan, along with making any arrangements to improve it for the better.

The other members are pretty happy with them being leaders, however they get annoyed with the constant arguing that they do all day. Well, except for the flower/plant identifying dragons that migrate there. So long as they don't hurt the environment or insult them, they're chill.

Yuna and Ivy. They both over-see the clan, along with making any arrangements to improve it for the better.

The other members are pretty happy with them being leaders, however they get annoyed with the constant arguing that they do all day. Well, except for the flower/plant identifying dragons that migrate there. So long as they don't hurt the environment or insult them, they're chill.

ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
If there’s a pinglist, I would love to be added!
If there’s a pinglist, I would love to be added!
please add me to the pinglist if you make one!

as for the question;

August forced his rule. He started out as a warlord, slaughtered most of the world's nation, and made himself emperor of four kingdoms that decided to just, give him what he wanted; a throne and an empire to rule.
He did this because a god demanded this of him through his dreams and he followed suit. Everyone hated him at first (obviously), but then as soon as he started ruling, he ruled peacefully and rebuilt everything he destroyed into better versions of itself. He still has some enemies, but thanks to some magic and the god that demanded this of him, most of everyone kinda just, forgot or stopped thinking about what August did, and instead focussed on what he started to do; brining forth and era of unbreakable peace.
please add me to the pinglist if you make one!

as for the question;

August forced his rule. He started out as a warlord, slaughtered most of the world's nation, and made himself emperor of four kingdoms that decided to just, give him what he wanted; a throne and an empire to rule.
He did this because a god demanded this of him through his dreams and he followed suit. Everyone hated him at first (obviously), but then as soon as he started ruling, he ruled peacefully and rebuilt everything he destroyed into better versions of itself. He still has some enemies, but thanks to some magic and the god that demanded this of him, most of everyone kinda just, forgot or stopped thinking about what August did, and instead focussed on what he started to do; brining forth and era of unbreakable peace.
rPflwkH.png
If you have a ping list, please add me.

As for my clan, it's an absolute monarchy ruled over by QueenElizaebth. They obey her or are exalted. no exceptions.
If you have a ping list, please add me.

As for my clan, it's an absolute monarchy ruled over by QueenElizaebth. They obey her or are exalted. no exceptions.
qDavPTk.png
Alpha Illusion and Alpha Wildfire. They both have different roles to play in leading the Reversal Pack. Illusion focuses on fighting back and defending against anything that may pose a threat to the Pack, while Wildfire specializes in forming alliances and other things of political nature. The Pack's pretty content with the Alphas, but their son Vex is a major pain in the tail.

I'd love to be added to the pinglist if you make one!
Alpha Illusion and Alpha Wildfire. They both have different roles to play in leading the Reversal Pack. Illusion focuses on fighting back and defending against anything that may pose a threat to the Pack, while Wildfire specializes in forming alliances and other things of political nature. The Pack's pretty content with the Alphas, but their son Vex is a major pain in the tail.

I'd love to be added to the pinglist if you make one!
VGxuHXT.png
Aaa can I please be added to a pinglist if you have one?
And the question: Adolin and Seimon (progen). They had been friends since they were hatchlings, and created the clan together. They grew closer and the clan grew bigger. They're a couple now, and are proud to lead their clan, their new family
Aaa can I please be added to a pinglist if you have one?
And the question: Adolin and Seimon (progen). They had been friends since they were hatchlings, and created the clan together. They grew closer and the clan grew bigger. They're a couple now, and are proud to lead their clan, their new family

My clan has two leaders: Aquaria and Wavelength. I'm still working out a lot of lore, but as of right now they have a complicated leadership.

The two started their clan together, but eventually split apart in the event known as the Great Shattering. The Great Shattering is the period of time that took place after Wavelength left the clan. Aquaria didn't know how to continue and stepped down from leadership, which left the clan with no leader and no order. Everything became chaos from there. The clan was starving, and between battles for the throne many of the clan's original members left.

Eventually Wavelength returned, and he and Aquaria took leadership of the clan once more. But their reign is difficult. The older members remember the Great Shattering, and don't trust the two to not split again after wandering Sornieth alone for a few years.

And as if it couldn't get any worse, the two lack control over the clan. Though they live far from their original home in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, Wavelength and Aquaria continue to put their full trust and faith into the Tidelord. The others in the clan disagree with this, with some continuing to support the deity they were born under, and others choosing to side instead with other elemental deities; some follow the deities of their mates, some choose to worship no deity, and others decide to support the Timebender, who is rising to power over a Forbidden Element.

The short version of all that is Aquaria and Wavelength are the founders/leaders, but their clan is highly disorganized and nobody trusts them.
My clan has two leaders: Aquaria and Wavelength. I'm still working out a lot of lore, but as of right now they have a complicated leadership.

The two started their clan together, but eventually split apart in the event known as the Great Shattering. The Great Shattering is the period of time that took place after Wavelength left the clan. Aquaria didn't know how to continue and stepped down from leadership, which left the clan with no leader and no order. Everything became chaos from there. The clan was starving, and between battles for the throne many of the clan's original members left.

Eventually Wavelength returned, and he and Aquaria took leadership of the clan once more. But their reign is difficult. The older members remember the Great Shattering, and don't trust the two to not split again after wandering Sornieth alone for a few years.

And as if it couldn't get any worse, the two lack control over the clan. Though they live far from their original home in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, Wavelength and Aquaria continue to put their full trust and faith into the Tidelord. The others in the clan disagree with this, with some continuing to support the deity they were born under, and others choosing to side instead with other elemental deities; some follow the deities of their mates, some choose to worship no deity, and others decide to support the Timebender, who is rising to power over a Forbidden Element.

The short version of all that is Aquaria and Wavelength are the founders/leaders, but their clan is highly disorganized and nobody trusts them.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17