Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How has FR changed you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Aterna" date="2019-09-04 17:43:06" ] [quote name="Thethuthinnang" date="2019-09-04 17:41:02" ] [quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-09-04 17:33:44" ] [quote name="Erisdar" date="2019-09-04 17:29:38" ] [quote name="starshiny" date="2019-09-04 17:27:41" ] it's given me many good friends ^^ [/quote] Plus it’s given me the initiative to be nicer to people in general. I can be kind of a jerk sometimes. [/quote] This is a big fat mood [/quote] [/quote] [Color=#360289]indeed :0 I describe colors better eh??? I find I don't just say "blue" anymore I say "Azure/Cerulean/Cyan/etc." now lmao [/quote]
Aterna wrote on 2019-09-04 17:43:06:
Thethuthinnang wrote on 2019-09-04 17:41:02:
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-09-04 17:33:44:
Erisdar wrote on 2019-09-04 17:29:38:
starshiny wrote on 2019-09-04 17:27:41:
it's given me many good friends ^^

Plus it’s given me the initiative to be nicer to people in general. I can be kind of a jerk sometimes.
This is a big fat mood
indeed :0

I describe colors better eh??? I find I don't just say "blue" anymore I say "Azure/Cerulean/Cyan/etc." now lmao
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
friend amount actually increased
friend amount actually increased
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
I've been playing FlightRising just about everyday for 6 YEARS. This game has been here through some of high school, all of college, and now "post college adult life".

It's been consistent when a lot of my life wasn't. I've learned a lot about people not like me, I've had fun organizing things and have started the Koi Dragon Association. I also pushed myself when I was in a weird stage of my life to make the Code Generator. When I had almost sworn off programming, I made that little thing, and that really boosted my confidence.

I met someone who became my best friend ever after she posted in the RP forum looking for partners. She's awesome!

I finally saved up a ton of Treasure and it was very rewarding.

Now I wear a neato dragon shirt on occasion and hope someone asks me my username. It'll happen eventually!!
I've been playing FlightRising just about everyday for 6 YEARS. This game has been here through some of high school, all of college, and now "post college adult life".

It's been consistent when a lot of my life wasn't. I've learned a lot about people not like me, I've had fun organizing things and have started the Koi Dragon Association. I also pushed myself when I was in a weird stage of my life to make the Code Generator. When I had almost sworn off programming, I made that little thing, and that really boosted my confidence.

I met someone who became my best friend ever after she posted in the RP forum looking for partners. She's awesome!

I finally saved up a ton of Treasure and it was very rewarding.

Now I wear a neato dragon shirt on occasion and hope someone asks me my username. It'll happen eventually!!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I got a reason to learn to use spreadsheets and how to set up detailed budgetting in it, which might help me in the next jobhunt. Here's hoping.
I got a reason to learn to use spreadsheets and how to set up detailed budgetting in it, which might help me in the next jobhunt. Here's hoping.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
I describe things as the FR colors and use genes to describe things.

I knew my life would change the moment I saw the Fae necc...
I describe things as the FR colors and use genes to describe things.

I knew my life would change the moment I saw the Fae necc...
Im back
On other games, I use "treasure" and "gems" to describe the currencies
On other games, I use "treasure" and "gems" to describe the currencies
FR time +3
She/her
A small thing, but truthfully, I learned how to play Glimmer/gloom! I had seen that sort of game in the past, but my brain could never understand it. Within a weak, I went from kinda being confused, to being able to solve a puzzle in under 30 seconds, consistently.

So it sorta taught me, that I could learn stuff I thought I could never learn. That Its possible to, pick up on things that I previously thought I could never actually learn. Its a little bit of a confidence booster, in that regard.
A small thing, but truthfully, I learned how to play Glimmer/gloom! I had seen that sort of game in the past, but my brain could never understand it. Within a weak, I went from kinda being confused, to being able to solve a puzzle in under 30 seconds, consistently.

So it sorta taught me, that I could learn stuff I thought I could never learn. That Its possible to, pick up on things that I previously thought I could never actually learn. Its a little bit of a confidence booster, in that regard.
It's definitely given me a reason to learn how to be more organized with,, a lot of things in my life. Having an art, accent, and adopt shop has really helped me keep track of my art related things more and how to handle customers.

Being in light flight definitely helps with this but, spreadsheets, I love them so much more than I ever did in high school. A weird thing to learn to use more efficiently from a small dragon virtual pet site, but a very good skill to have nonetheless.

My leadership skills have also vastly improved! I run and manage a few discord servers, and my small personal friend discord server for this site has helped my skills in that regard. I've made a lot of friends in the past year or so since I've returned to this site after forgetting about it and I'm really thankful for that I guess. I never really had many friends before this. I also returned in a somewhat dark time in my life and this sites helped me get out of that hole.
It's definitely given me a reason to learn how to be more organized with,, a lot of things in my life. Having an art, accent, and adopt shop has really helped me keep track of my art related things more and how to handle customers.

Being in light flight definitely helps with this but, spreadsheets, I love them so much more than I ever did in high school. A weird thing to learn to use more efficiently from a small dragon virtual pet site, but a very good skill to have nonetheless.

My leadership skills have also vastly improved! I run and manage a few discord servers, and my small personal friend discord server for this site has helped my skills in that regard. I've made a lot of friends in the past year or so since I've returned to this site after forgetting about it and I'm really thankful for that I guess. I never really had many friends before this. I also returned in a somewhat dark time in my life and this sites helped me get out of that hole.
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
[quote name="Silvanuyx" date="2019-09-06 11:09:53" ] Spreadsheets. 100% spreadsheet skills. Which is a funny thing for a clicky dragon game. [/quote] It’s encouraged me to learn how to code on Google Sheets, so there’s that
Silvanuyx wrote on 2019-09-06 11:09:53:
Spreadsheets. 100% spreadsheet skills. Which is a funny thing for a clicky dragon game.
It’s encouraged me to learn how to code on Google Sheets, so there’s that
mkpoaHZ.png
My soul became crispy and burnt.
My soul became crispy and burnt.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP