Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How has FR changed you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
fr gave me something real life never could

sans dragon sans dragon sans dragon
fr gave me something real life never could

sans dragon sans dragon sans dragon
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
[quote name="elfin" date="2019-09-05 12:15:00" ] I know a lot more about spreadsheets now, and that's kind of hilarious because I work in IT. [/quote] I think it's easier to gain confidence with spreadsheets here, because you can make mistakes and learn from them without career consequences!
elfin wrote on 2019-09-05 12:15:00:
I know a lot more about spreadsheets now, and that's kind of hilarious because I work in IT.

I think it's easier to gain confidence with spreadsheets here, because you can make mistakes and learn from them without career consequences!
Rowan
they/them pronouns. FR+2
Nocturnes, Pearlcatchers, occasionally Skydancers
ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop: forum post / spreadsheet
HW4lpxl.png
Time management and communication skills. I also really appreciate the friends I've made here!
Time management and communication skills. I also really appreciate the friends I've made here!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I have had to learn how to be 8000% more organized.
I have had to learn how to be 8000% more organized.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Spreadsheets. 100% spreadsheet skills. Which is a funny thing for a clicky dragon game.
Spreadsheets. 100% spreadsheet skills. Which is a funny thing for a clicky dragon game.
1. Social skills
2. Organization
3. Spurs creativity
4. Lovely friendships
5. Sometimes, hope for the future
1. Social skills
2. Organization
3. Spurs creativity
4. Lovely friendships
5. Sometimes, hope for the future
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
How to actually write down stories I think of.

Like, I am quite good at coming up with stories and characters and stuff, but I'm never writing them down cause I know I won't go anywhere with them. But now, with dragon lore and stuff, I have a chance to write everything down and actually connect it to other things I come up with
It has also expanded my knowledge of the English language and gave me a chance to practise it
How to actually write down stories I think of.

Like, I am quite good at coming up with stories and characters and stuff, but I'm never writing them down cause I know I won't go anywhere with them. But now, with dragon lore and stuff, I have a chance to write everything down and actually connect it to other things I come up with
It has also expanded my knowledge of the English language and gave me a chance to practise it
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
FR changed my life in alot of ways honestly, If I never found FR I probably would be bored all day and I probably wouldnt be as close as I am too my best friend I would ping here but I dont wanna bother her lol ... and prob without fr I wouldnt be on the internet or the pc as much as I am.. oof-
FR changed my life in alot of ways honestly, If I never found FR I probably would be bored all day and I probably wouldnt be as close as I am too my best friend I would ping here but I dont wanna bother her lol ... and prob without fr I wouldnt be on the internet or the pc as much as I am.. oof-
RYAN.png
My art skills have improved tremendously.
My art skills have improved tremendously.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
FR has given me a friendly and amazing community to be a part of since September 15th last year, and my depression has since been lifted with the help of so many wonderful people! My art has since improved, I have amazing friends (looking at you @Sonora), and so much more creative potential from this pixel dragon game Bounced around a bit in this order: [emoji=shadow rune size=1] -> [emoji=wind rune size=1] -> [emoji=shadow rune size=1] -> [emoji=wind rune size=1] -> [emoji=plague rune size=1] Shadow and Wind were super nice, and now i'm in my permahome flight of Plague!
FR has given me a friendly and amazing community to be a part of since September 15th last year, and my depression has since been lifted with the help of so many wonderful people!
My art has since improved, I have amazing friends (looking at you @Sonora), and so much more creative potential from this pixel dragon game

Bounced around a bit in this order:
-> -> -> ->
Shadow and Wind were super nice, and now i'm in my permahome flight of Plague!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9