Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uhhh... What...!? [Maintenance]
1 2
Awwww! My hopes all ruined!
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
[quote name="KyloRen" date="2019-08-29 09:19:15" ] I have to re-login every day. Meh [/quote] ^
KyloRen wrote on 2019-08-29 09:19:15:
I have to re-login every day. Meh

^
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
Dang, I have to remember my Password now. XDDD
Ive been logged in way to long to remember it.
Dang, I have to remember my Password now. XDDD
Ive been logged in way to long to remember it.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
[quote name="Unika" date="2019-08-29 10:42:35" ] [quote name="KyloRen" date="2019-08-29 09:19:15" ] I have to re-login every day. Meh [/quote] ^ [/quote] This, lol! My bets are this is backend work for the achievement system! That's account-linked, and if they're attaching new code to accounts to prep for that update later, it would make sense you'd have to log back in :) We won't see the effect yet but in the future we will!
Unika wrote on 2019-08-29 10:42:35:
KyloRen wrote on 2019-08-29 09:19:15:
I have to re-login every day. Meh

^
This, lol!

My bets are this is backend work for the achievement system! That's account-linked, and if they're attaching new code to accounts to prep for that update later, it would make sense you'd have to log back in :) We won't see the effect yet but in the future we will!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="Voronwis" date="2019-08-29 10:29:12" ] Awwww! My hopes all ruined! [/quote] Same lol, I got excited for a half second when I saw that there would be an update.
Voronwis wrote on 2019-08-29 10:29:12:
Same lol, I got excited for a half second when I saw that there would be an update.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Maybe something related to the www/www1 mismatch - that would probably be considered boring, but I'd celebrate!
Maybe something related to the www/www1 mismatch - that would probably be considered boring, but I'd celebrate!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-08-29 14:05:14" ] Maybe something related to the www/www1 mismatch - that would probably be considered boring, but I'd celebrate! [/quote] Yeah, this would be a big thing for me. Also having to relog in all the time between phone and browser.
Lara8 wrote on 2019-08-29 14:05:14:

Yeah, this would be a big thing for me. Also having to relog in all the time between phone and browser.
Y3kY2LN.png
Please be preparations for Adventure Mode, it's honestly the one thing I've been hoping for since joining.
Please be preparations for Adventure Mode, it's honestly the one thing I've been hoping for since joining.
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2019-08-30 14:52:06" ] Please be preparations for Adventure Mode, it's honestly the one thing I've been hoping for since joining. [/quote] Despite the fact that this is very unlikely, I [i]have[/i] been waiting for Adventure mode for nearly 4 full years so.... I agree
Cutiepaws wrote on 2019-08-30 14:52:06:

Despite the fact that this is very unlikely, I have been waiting for Adventure mode for nearly 4 full years so.... I agree
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2