Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So lair tab descriptions...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've been hoping for these since the tabs came out!! I've already written two of them
I've been hoping for these since the tabs came out!! I've already written two of them
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Midwinter love your Starwood Healers description [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@Midwinter love your Starwood Healers description
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
I'm having a lot of fun with this, both in my lair and my den. Only two of my tabs are actually serious lmao
I'm having a lot of fun with this, both in my lair and my den. Only two of my tabs are actually serious lmao
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Things are about to get very very weird...
Things are about to get very very weird...
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
@Taelen

Thanks!! I got so excited to write their description once I saw the update.

I'm wheezing at your fodder tab description
@Taelen

Thanks!! I got so excited to write their description once I saw the update.

I'm wheezing at your fodder tab description
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Exlann love both your lore and joke descriptions (you do kind of have a problem)

Think I'll have to come up with better stuff myself hmmm
@Exlann love both your lore and joke descriptions (you do kind of have a problem)

Think I'll have to come up with better stuff myself hmmm
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
I don't like them. Unlike most players, at all times I require at least some form of
A E S T H E T I C, so, I don't like how boring they are. :(
I don't like them. Unlike most players, at all times I require at least some form of
A E S T H E T I C, so, I don't like how boring they are. :(
I've added a description to my fodder tab (Battle School). After Starfall Celebration next month, I'm going to assign my fodder to teams and put up a score board as if the fodder are all in competition with each other to be the best and get exalted.

I still need to come up with a description for my home tab, Camelot. I'm prey sure these dragons go around pretending to ride horses while their familiars follow behind them banging two coconuts together.... because it's that kind of lair. Now, I need a BraveSirRobin dragon who bravely retreats from everything thus will always be level 1.
I've added a description to my fodder tab (Battle School). After Starfall Celebration next month, I'm going to assign my fodder to teams and put up a score board as if the fodder are all in competition with each other to be the best and get exalted.

I still need to come up with a description for my home tab, Camelot. I'm prey sure these dragons go around pretending to ride horses while their familiars follow behind them banging two coconuts together.... because it's that kind of lair. Now, I need a BraveSirRobin dragon who bravely retreats from everything thus will always be level 1.
qDavPTk.png
.........there are lair tab descriptions
.........there are lair tab descriptions
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Oroluin Haha I like it
@Oroluin Haha I like it
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7