Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So lair tab descriptions...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Taelen

Thank you! I'm very happy with these tabs!!
@Taelen

Thank you! I'm very happy with these tabs!!
Nq0eoGi.png
I love this! I already have bio info for my lore tabs, but this is a lot of fun. Thanks Kaepora! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
I love this! I already have bio info for my lore tabs, but this is a lot of fun. Thanks Kaepora!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="SCB" date="2019-08-21 10:23:31" ] My fodder tab is called "The Fridge" it's in my den, description says "Rockpop's secret stash" [/quote] Mine's currently "Icedad's Daycare" but that's pretty good.
SCB wrote on 2019-08-21 10:23:31:
My fodder tab is called "The Fridge" it's in my den, description says "Rockpop's secret stash"

Mine's currently "Icedad's Daycare" but that's pretty good.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
yeah i updated all my tabs(including hibernal) with descriptions so check em out if you want
yeah i updated all my tabs(including hibernal) with descriptions so check em out if you want
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I love it. =D My tabs are pretty self-explanatory but it's nice to add little lore notes where it fits!
I love it. =D My tabs are pretty self-explanatory but it's nice to add little lore notes where it fits!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[quote name="218715" date="2019-08-21 09:53:58" ] i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions [/quote] Mine literally just says yeet Now I need to break my tabs down abit more- I only have general, lore, and fodder.......
218715 wrote on 2019-08-21 09:53:58:
i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions

Mine literally just says yeet

Now I need to break my tabs down abit more- I only have general, lore, and fodder.......
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Okay, I just got mine all typed out, but I need to figure out how everyone's divided in my Hoard tab before I can make the final one. OOF.
Okay, I just got mine all typed out, but I need to figure out how everyone's divided in my Hoard tab before I can make the final one. OOF.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Posting again in this thread, I have finished my tabs! They were quickly written out but I'm happy with most of it. I'll probably edit the Cavern and Crystalline Zone in the future.
Posting again in this thread, I have finished my tabs! They were quickly written out but I'm happy with most of it. I'll probably edit the Cavern and Crystalline Zone in the future.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
i have absolutely no idea what to put for 90% of my tabs
the only one i have a description for is my gen1 projects tab

that's all
i have absolutely no idea what to put for 90% of my tabs
the only one i have a description for is my gen1 projects tab

that's all
Mine are mostly lackluster, but my fodder tab is pretty neat.
Mine are mostly lackluster, but my fodder tab is pretty neat.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7