Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So lair tab descriptions...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="218715" date="2019-08-21 09:53:58" ] i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions [/quote] thanks for the wonderful idea!
218715 wrote on 2019-08-21 09:53:58:
i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions
thanks for the wonderful idea!
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
My fodder tab is called "The Fridge" it's in my den, description says "Rockpop's secret stash"
My fodder tab is called "The Fridge" it's in my den, description says "Rockpop's secret stash"
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Cadash nooooo why would you send them in the deep roads they'll DIE [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
@Cadash nooooo why would you send them in the deep roads they'll DIE
XZ9773K.gif
@Taelen

It's for the greater good!!!

They get to join the Legion of the Dead and if they live or die is up to them

eta: Cadash is a warrior caste ... they get to go out swinging
@Taelen

It's for the greater good!!!

They get to join the Legion of the Dead and if they live or die is up to them

eta: Cadash is a warrior caste ... they get to go out swinging
Nq0eoGi.png
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-08-21 10:13:10" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2019-08-21 10:07:26" ] Has anyone tried to see if you can put images in? edit: item codes dont work. So guessing plain text only. [/quote] Well it is a description, not a bio :o! [/quote] It could have worked like a sig :-p Nice header graphic.. think about it. But just the description is fine too. I was just curious
Owlynx wrote on 2019-08-21 10:13:10:
SCB wrote on 2019-08-21 10:07:26:
Has anyone tried to see if you can put images in?

edit: item codes dont work. So guessing plain text only.
Well it is a description, not a bio :o!
It could have worked like a sig :-p Nice header graphic.. think about it. But just the description is fine too. I was just curious
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Ahhh I'm so excited. I can finally describe the different parts of my clan and also differentiate my smaller, unrelated secondary clan! Huzzah!
Ahhh I'm so excited. I can finally describe the different parts of my clan and also differentiate my smaller, unrelated secondary clan! Huzzah!
I'm still redoing my clan and lore so right now I have no clue. I may not even stay in Nature which will mean rebuilding lore from the ground-up. What's an FR friendly blurb to put in fodder breeding tabs?
I'm still redoing my clan and lore so right now I have no clue. I may not even stay in Nature which will mean rebuilding lore from the ground-up. What's an FR friendly blurb to put in fodder breeding tabs?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@Cadash may they find a glorious end! It's a pretty cool tab description, either way

@Cadash may they find a glorious end! It's a pretty cool tab description, either way

XZ9773K.gif
[quote name="saltedsnails" date="2019-08-21 09:57:43" ] [quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2019-08-21 09:54:05" ] Now you've got me wondering if someone will try taking advantage of this by writing down the entire bee movie script segmented by enough tabs. [/quote] Is that a challenge [/quote] [emoji=mirror size=1] maybe?
saltedsnails wrote on 2019-08-21 09:57:43:
Sinnabelle wrote on 2019-08-21 09:54:05:
Now you've got me wondering if someone will try taking advantage of this by writing down the entire bee movie script segmented by enough tabs.
Is that a challenge
maybe?
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="218715" date="2019-08-21 09:53:58" ] i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions [/quote] My fodder tabs have complex descriptions to fit them into my clan's lore. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
218715 wrote on 2019-08-21 09:53:58:
i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions
My fodder tabs have complex descriptions to fit them into my clan's lore.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7