Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So lair tab descriptions...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't use tabs in my main lair. My Hibernal Den has them though, short and to the point with a bit of waxing poetry and video game references.
I don't use tabs in my main lair. My Hibernal Den has them though, short and to the point with a bit of waxing poetry and video game references.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
[quote name="Midorikage" date="2019-08-21 09:55:35" ] [quote name="218715" date="2019-08-21 09:53:58" ] i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions [/quote] I.... I just saw the announcement Then went to make initial blurbs for my lair tabs . . . Both my fodder tabs have forms of "YEET" in them Oops [/quote] Same 8D
Midorikage wrote on 2019-08-21 09:55:35:
218715 wrote on 2019-08-21 09:53:58:
i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions
I....
I just saw the announcement
Then went to make initial blurbs for my lair tabs
Both my fodder tabs have forms of "YEET" in them
Oops

Same 8D
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
[quote name="SCB" date="2019-08-21 10:07:26" ] Has anyone tried to see if you can put images in? edit: item codes dont work. So guessing plain text only. [/quote] Well it is a description, not a bio :o!
SCB wrote on 2019-08-21 10:07:26:
Has anyone tried to see if you can put images in?

edit: item codes dont work. So guessing plain text only.
Well it is a description, not a bio :o!
I love it! I was planning a Lair revamp and my plan is too put all the dragons in my active tab in the oldies tab.

I'm just too attached to them to exalt them and most I paid for too have. I can't go through with it.
I love it! I was planning a Lair revamp and my plan is too put all the dragons in my active tab in the oldies tab.

I'm just too attached to them to exalt them and most I paid for too have. I can't go through with it.
protip, don't try to put an emoji in your lair description, or it will eAT th E whOLe thING woops
protip, don't try to put an emoji in your lair description, or it will eAT th E whOLe thING woops
I love them? sm ;; this is the first time ive written some lore in a bit so woo!
I love them? sm ;; this is the first time ive written some lore in a bit so woo!
owleics.gif
I got plans, but when they get done is another story xD
I got plans, but when they get done is another story xD
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
I just saw it in the updates bar and nearly flipped my heck because this just breathes in more life to my tabs and lore. Can't wait to write something down
I just saw it in the updates bar and nearly flipped my heck because this just breathes in more life to my tabs and lore. Can't wait to write something down
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Mine are done too, I was waiting for this!

@DesertUmbra
I went to read your tabs (nice, by the way!) and did a double take on your fodder tab because you have some fodder babies I sold XD
Mine are done too, I was waiting for this!

@DesertUmbra
I went to read your tabs (nice, by the way!) and did a double take on your fodder tab because you have some fodder babies I sold XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="218715" date="2019-08-21 09:53:58" ] i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions [/quote] My fodder-grow-up tab: The Deep Roads are a grand network of enormous underground tunnels that once connected all the grand Thaigs. But time has not been kind to these ancient pathways, and instead they are infested with creatures who taint the very stone they walk on. My fodder breeder tab: Dust Town is Cadash's poorest district where the "casteless" dwell. This used to be an area of high regard, but now it is only ruins. Those living here have been so marginalized by society that they don't officially exist in city records. :')
218715 wrote on 2019-08-21 09:53:58:
i bet most of the fodder tabs would have some kind of 'yeet' form in their describtions

My fodder-grow-up tab: The Deep Roads are a grand network of enormous underground tunnels that once connected all the grand Thaigs. But time has not been kind to these ancient pathways, and instead they are infested with creatures who taint the very stone they walk on.

My fodder breeder tab: Dust Town is Cadash's poorest district where the "casteless" dwell. This used to be an area of high regard, but now it is only ruins. Those living here have been so marginalized by society that they don't officially exist in city records.

:')
Nq0eoGi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7