Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your type of exalt lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
In my lore exalted dragons go to serve their deities, but only their soul goes. Their body stays behind on the pillars and all exaltation rituals, while different from clan to clan, are just ways to separate the dragon’s spirit from their body. So, yeah they basically die, they just have a grand afterlife of partying it up with their deities.
In my lore exalted dragons go to serve their deities, but only their soul goes. Their body stays behind on the pillars and all exaltation rituals, while different from clan to clan, are just ways to separate the dragon’s spirit from their body. So, yeah they basically die, they just have a grand afterlife of partying it up with their deities.
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
two types of exalts:
1. dragons are sent off to become what the clan calls "pilgrims" they wander the land in the name of their deity to offer help. like lil dragon messengers for a deity (any deity) they potter around n help folks move lairs, or tidy stuff up, or help lil old dragons cross the road with their groceries.

2. they dead lads. this is honestly the more common bc of lair lore; ie, anyone who enters the lair without permission is consumed by the canyon and turned into either an automaton made of bone and plant and magic or they just get swallowed whole and their entire essence is absorbed by the lair to keep the magic goin strong. don't visit.
two types of exalts:
1. dragons are sent off to become what the clan calls "pilgrims" they wander the land in the name of their deity to offer help. like lil dragon messengers for a deity (any deity) they potter around n help folks move lairs, or tidy stuff up, or help lil old dragons cross the road with their groceries.

2. they dead lads. this is honestly the more common bc of lair lore; ie, anyone who enters the lair without permission is consumed by the canyon and turned into either an automaton made of bone and plant and magic or they just get swallowed whole and their entire essence is absorbed by the lair to keep the magic goin strong. don't visit.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
My exalted dragons get experimented on help the Plaguebringer with her pathogenic experiments . They get to do the fun dangerous stuff that my non-exalts can't. But I don't think about exalt lore much.
My exalted dragons get experimented on help the Plaguebringer with her pathogenic experiments . They get to do the fun dangerous stuff that my non-exalts can't. But I don't think about exalt lore much.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
They become Windsinger's beloved little children! I mean, they all are in the first place, but they help him do stuff like some are cooks, some do that and that... Like they literally become a part of that clan and get a job.
They become Windsinger's beloved little children! I mean, they all are in the first place, but they help him do stuff like some are cooks, some do that and that... Like they literally become a part of that clan and get a job.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
While I want to believe the happy stories...
Quote:
The realm is embroiled in a perpetual conflict called Dominance.

Dominance is determined by a flight's dedication to exalting dragons. These dragons leave their home lairs to forever serve under their elemental deity, using their combined power to help combat the other flights, as well as the newly-emboldened Beastclan hordes.

I have a feeling they go to war. Perhaps given the increased diplomacy between clans they end up fighting the Shade, or something more h... honorable. I... hope...

And the reason you can't get... g...get them back after 14 days is... because...

(sniffles)

THEY'RE DEAD

(WAILS)
While I want to believe the happy stories...
Quote:
The realm is embroiled in a perpetual conflict called Dominance.

Dominance is determined by a flight's dedication to exalting dragons. These dragons leave their home lairs to forever serve under their elemental deity, using their combined power to help combat the other flights, as well as the newly-emboldened Beastclan hordes.

I have a feeling they go to war. Perhaps given the increased diplomacy between clans they end up fighting the Shade, or something more h... honorable. I... hope...

And the reason you can't get... g...get them back after 14 days is... because...

(sniffles)

THEY'RE DEAD

(WAILS)
Most of my dragons follow FR lore, so its exactly what the site says for me.
If its convenient, the dragons may have also mysteriously disappeared or died.
Most of my dragons follow FR lore, so its exactly what the site says for me.
If its convenient, the dragons may have also mysteriously disappeared or died.
LqtwImW.png9WgJ5w6.pnggalileo.png
All dead dragons are exalted but not all exalted are dead.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="IronPen" date="2019-08-21 12:25:11" ] All dead dragons are exalted but not all exalted are dead. [/quote] Pretty much! My generic lore for exalt fodder is usually merchants passing through the clan, since my lore is based around a trading port. They come, they go, and they tend to loose contact with the clan members after leaving.
IronPen wrote on 2019-08-21 12:25:11:

Pretty much! My generic lore for exalt fodder is usually merchants passing through the clan, since my lore is based around a trading port. They come, they go, and they tend to loose contact with the clan members after leaving.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
my clan feeds its hatchlings to a demon as a blood sacrifice. [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
my clan feeds its hatchlings to a demon as a blood sacrifice.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2019-08-21 14:12:31" ] my clan feeds its hatchlings to a demon as a blood sacrifice. [emoji=guardian happy size=2] [/quote] [emoji=mirror size=1] Seems legit.
vidoxi wrote on 2019-08-21 14:12:31:
my clan feeds its hatchlings to a demon as a blood sacrifice.

Seems legit.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7