Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your type of exalt lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Still unsure
For now the fodder that passes by my lair are just random travelers that stop by to train/rest before going to serve the deity

It used to be like this in shadow, but same in wind, my clan hasn't changed its methods

Though, I may make a case or two where "Exalted" is an excuse... like Hanako many unnamed kids. I exalt them myself as soon as they're born, she probably eats them,,, no one knows
The dragons she mates with are random travelers.

Also I have a fodder fail I actually brought back after like, an hour he was exalted
I headcannon he did go to the Windsinger, but changed his mind and came back
Still unsure
For now the fodder that passes by my lair are just random travelers that stop by to train/rest before going to serve the deity

It used to be like this in shadow, but same in wind, my clan hasn't changed its methods

Though, I may make a case or two where "Exalted" is an excuse... like Hanako many unnamed kids. I exalt them myself as soon as they're born, she probably eats them,,, no one knows
The dragons she mates with are random travelers.

Also I have a fodder fail I actually brought back after like, an hour he was exalted
I headcannon he did go to the Windsinger, but changed his mind and came back
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-08-19 15:32:57" ] DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH [/quote] Basically. Since I don't interpret the gods as being actual physical beings in my lore, there's not really anywhere for exalted dragons to go other than dying and there potentially being an afterlife of sorts.
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-08-19 15:32:57:
DEATH
DEATH DEATH DEATH
Basically. Since I don't interpret the gods as being actual physical beings in my lore, there's not really anywhere for exalted dragons to go other than dying and there potentially being an afterlife of sorts.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Closer to canon.

Dragons come to my clan to seek training from the Misfits Guard to serve their chosen deities. They were reluctant at first because they were originally straying from the need to exalt and politics. That and also because some clans use "exalting" cover for killing them (my way to explain so many exalt means death lore in my clan's context), and they didn't want to come off as a murderous clan. But they decided to start training dragons as long the Misfits themselves stay mostly neutral in flight politics.

As for exalting itself, the dragons willingly choose to go to their deity and serve. Exalted dragons can retire from combat duty to live a restful remainder of their lives, and dragons on duty are able to take temporary leave to visit their parents and former clans.
Closer to canon.

Dragons come to my clan to seek training from the Misfits Guard to serve their chosen deities. They were reluctant at first because they were originally straying from the need to exalt and politics. That and also because some clans use "exalting" cover for killing them (my way to explain so many exalt means death lore in my clan's context), and they didn't want to come off as a murderous clan. But they decided to start training dragons as long the Misfits themselves stay mostly neutral in flight politics.

As for exalting itself, the dragons willingly choose to go to their deity and serve. Exalted dragons can retire from combat duty to live a restful remainder of their lives, and dragons on duty are able to take temporary leave to visit their parents and former clans.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
My general idea of what happens to dragons exalted:
Their body becomes a statue in this graveyard of pillars and the pillar height is based off of life lived, hierarchy (like rarity of breed, gene, and how much went into them money wise), and level. Their soul goes right into the deity's mouth.

For how dragons in my lair get exalted:
The dragons that come to the hotel are sometimes abducted by one of the more fiendish permanent residents and when they are all done with then they get yeexalted.
Their families end up assuming they died in the twisting crescendo.
My general idea of what happens to dragons exalted:
Their body becomes a statue in this graveyard of pillars and the pillar height is based off of life lived, hierarchy (like rarity of breed, gene, and how much went into them money wise), and level. Their soul goes right into the deity's mouth.

For how dragons in my lair get exalted:
The dragons that come to the hotel are sometimes abducted by one of the more fiendish permanent residents and when they are all done with then they get yeexalted.
Their families end up assuming they died in the twisting crescendo.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
in my lore it’s graduation :3
in my lore it’s graduation :3
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
Death, wandering, serving their deity, war counsel (Castlevania style)...
Death, wandering, serving their deity, war counsel (Castlevania style)...
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#336600][font=times new roman][size=5]E[/size][size=4]xalted dragons do serve their deity most of the time in my lore, but dragons who refuse to be exalted are punished with death or banishment, since it's considered blasphemous to refuse to be exalted. Dragons are usually exalted willingly, though. [i]Usually.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
s0xai7b.png
Exalted dragons do serve their deity most of the time in my lore, but dragons who refuse to be exalted are punished with death or banishment, since it's considered blasphemous to refuse to be exalted. Dragons are usually exalted willingly, though. Usually.
ex5BGkW.png
I like to think the dragons I exalt are secretly murdered by Glademomma, grounded up, and used as fertilizer for all her cute plants :>
I like to think the dragons I exalt are secretly murdered by Glademomma, grounded up, and used as fertilizer for all her cute plants :>
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Official clan lore: they answered a higher calling and it is a great honor. Individual dragons' lore? They dead.
Official clan lore: they answered a higher calling and it is a great honor. Individual dragons' lore? They dead.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
I go with the official canon, since it ties in nicely with what I have intended for lore.
I go with the official canon, since it ties in nicely with what I have intended for lore.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7