Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your type of exalt lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't consider game elements like these a part of the lore at all but if anything, I labelled the tab for all the temporary guests of the clan as "Tourists" so I do treat them as tourists and they give me money on departure.
I don't consider game elements like these a part of the lore at all but if anything, I labelled the tab for all the temporary guests of the clan as "Tourists" so I do treat them as tourists and they give me money on departure.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Goes two ways in my inn/cafe lore

1. My lair is a cafe where we serve fodder to high deity-tier dragons, hence my fodder takes the names of food and drinks

2. My lair is an inn where visitors come by and train under two trainers to become mercenaries or warriors
Goes two ways in my inn/cafe lore

1. My lair is a cafe where we serve fodder to high deity-tier dragons, hence my fodder takes the names of food and drinks

2. My lair is an inn where visitors come by and train under two trainers to become mercenaries or warriors
3u37mIB.png
[quote name="pokemonbutch" date="2019-08-19 15:30:40" ] the dragon serving their d[i]ei[/i]ty and it being a great honour [/quote] Pretty much that. But they're loyal to the clan that exalts them, more than to the deity itself (exalted fodder does follow up the clan and serve its new deity if player moves to other flight) My clan is a training center of sorts, a mix of school and barracks, where dragons come in their own to receive training, learn about my clan's philosophies and seek advice from my clan leaders to decide what to do with their lives. After all of that, they are exalted in their departure towards working for my flight in the name of my clan, or guided to other clans to be part of their exaltees/permanent residents. However, my clan sees "perma" dragons, specially those that are terrified of exaltation, as Slaves. Dragons are kept ignorant about what exaltation really means and think horrible things of it (often that it equals death) so they never crave for freedom and as such never rebel against those that oppress them and keep them secluded in their lairs. In fact, my clan knows that they're "slaves" of their duty, which is to buy the contracts of as many slaves as possible, specially children, to teach them, feed them well, train them and then give them the freedom of making their own lives working for other clans or deities. As those dragons leave, they always give us a small amount of their job's income as a payment and donation to help us free more dragons :)
pokemonbutch wrote on 2019-08-19 15:30:40:
the dragon serving their deity and it being a great honour

Pretty much that. But they're loyal to the clan that exalts them, more than to the deity itself (exalted fodder does follow up the clan and serve its new deity if player moves to other flight)

My clan is a training center of sorts, a mix of school and barracks, where dragons come in their own to receive training, learn about my clan's philosophies and seek advice from my clan leaders to decide what to do with their lives. After all of that, they are exalted in their departure towards working for my flight in the name of my clan, or guided to other clans to be part of their exaltees/permanent residents.

However, my clan sees "perma" dragons, specially those that are terrified of exaltation, as Slaves. Dragons are kept ignorant about what exaltation really means and think horrible things of it (often that it equals death) so they never crave for freedom and as such never rebel against those that oppress them and keep them secluded in their lairs.

In fact, my clan knows that they're "slaves" of their duty, which is to buy the contracts of as many slaves as possible, specially children, to teach them, feed them well, train them and then give them the freedom of making their own lives working for other clans or deities. As those dragons leave, they always give us a small amount of their job's income as a payment and donation to help us free more dragons :)
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Murder or Cannibals
Murder or Cannibals
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
They are sent to be “fixed” no one except savior and her fixer knows what that means
They are sent to be “fixed” no one except savior and her fixer knows what that means
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
For me, it depends:

If a dragon gets exalted while in Mistfall City, it either dies or goes to the ocean by the Light area to become a dragon-siren.

HOWEVER, if a dragon gets exalted while in the Weather Team Unit, it's sent to the clouds to become a sort-of "weather controlling ghost"

EDIT: Another thing; Any dragon in Mistfall that gets exalted has like, a really low chance for them to be sent to "The Forbidden House" in the Wispwillow Grove to become a ghost and live with some other ghosts.

TL;DR 3 possibilities: Weather ghost, normal ghost, or dragon siren. Pick your poison

For me, it depends:

If a dragon gets exalted while in Mistfall City, it either dies or goes to the ocean by the Light area to become a dragon-siren.

HOWEVER, if a dragon gets exalted while in the Weather Team Unit, it's sent to the clouds to become a sort-of "weather controlling ghost"

EDIT: Another thing; Any dragon in Mistfall that gets exalted has like, a really low chance for them to be sent to "The Forbidden House" in the Wispwillow Grove to become a ghost and live with some other ghosts.

TL;DR 3 possibilities: Weather ghost, normal ghost, or dragon siren. Pick your poison

ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
don't care what the fodder does, I have no heart (if my tab names are to be believed I feed them to spacedad). when it comes to my actual lore dragons, I simply follow the official "they go serve their deity" thing, it's vague enough to interpret pretty much whatever you can think of into it
don't care what the fodder does, I have no heart (if my tab names are to be believed I feed them to spacedad). when it comes to my actual lore dragons, I simply follow the official "they go serve their deity" thing, it's vague enough to interpret pretty much whatever you can think of into it
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
For random fodder: It means that they left my lair & are off to see the world

For cannon dragons: It usually means death, although there are some dergs that go to Lightweaver to make sure her pillows are soft enough to play pillow fights
For random fodder: It means that they left my lair & are off to see the world

For cannon dragons: It usually means death, although there are some dergs that go to Lightweaver to make sure her pillows are soft enough to play pillow fights
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
It depends what I want for the character.

Some of them are dead.

Some of them went to do stuff for the deity, like run a library in the Cloudsong or do circus performances for exalted dragons when they aren't raising money for charity. They stop by for a visit sometimes.

Some just went to search for another clan.

And I "borrowed" in ridgeback fashion from @Kataracts - basically, Kataract's idea is that when a dragon is exalted, the dragon goes to a large city rather than being part of a small clan. It was too cool an idea not to "borrow."
It depends what I want for the character.

Some of them are dead.

Some of them went to do stuff for the deity, like run a library in the Cloudsong or do circus performances for exalted dragons when they aren't raising money for charity. They stop by for a visit sometimes.

Some just went to search for another clan.

And I "borrowed" in ridgeback fashion from @Kataracts - basically, Kataract's idea is that when a dragon is exalted, the dragon goes to a large city rather than being part of a small clan. It was too cool an idea not to "borrow."
LxbWmll.png
I mostly follow in-site lore about exalting being like going off to military service. However, I don't really think of it as solely military service, but as that plus other jobs or duties. Jobs and duties such as record keeping and provisioning, blacksmithing and the like. Basically, the deity uses every dragon to their full potential rather than just throw troops at whoever their fighting this week. It's not a death sentence and exalted dragons can, and often do, come back for visits and whatnot.
I mostly follow in-site lore about exalting being like going off to military service. However, I don't really think of it as solely military service, but as that plus other jobs or duties. Jobs and duties such as record keeping and provisioning, blacksmithing and the like. Basically, the deity uses every dragon to their full potential rather than just throw troops at whoever their fighting this week. It's not a death sentence and exalted dragons can, and often do, come back for visits and whatnot.
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7