Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your type of exalt lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Psychosis" date="2019-08-19 15:36:42" ] [quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-08-19 15:32:57" ] DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH [/quote] [quote name="Astrophile" date="2019-08-19 15:34:20" ] they became the victim of one of elvira or lune's experiments. rip [/quote] Death and experiments pile +1. In official paperwork they are labeled as "Exalted", in case any inquires are made in their locations, but in actuality are used as specimens and parts in flesh crafting, necromancy, and genetic manipulation experiments. [s]Why they are all called 'SpareParts'.[/s] [/quote] Oh I like this idea. Mine either die, go to become an assistant for the Arcanist, or are forever battling it out with exaltees from other flights.
Psychosis wrote on 2019-08-19 15:36:42:
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-08-19 15:32:57:
DEATH
DEATH DEATH DEATH
Astrophile wrote on 2019-08-19 15:34:20:
they became the victim of one of elvira or lune's experiments. rip

Death and experiments pile +1.

In official paperwork they are labeled as "Exalted", in case any inquires are made in their locations, but in actuality are used as specimens and parts in flesh crafting, necromancy, and genetic manipulation experiments. Why they are all called 'SpareParts'.

Oh I like this idea. Mine either die, go to become an assistant for the Arcanist, or are forever battling it out with exaltees from other flights.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

In my clan, when you exalt a dragon, it goes to the Tidelord's Mall, where it gets a home, goes to school and finds a career that it loves (yes the Tidelord's Mall has homes, schools, universities, as well as tons of stores and workplaces because its called the Mall for a reason).

There are places to get married, go out and have fun, and overall enjoy yourself. There are places completely submerged in water, but have access to parts that are completely dry, since some of the dragons exalted to water can't breathe underwater, or swim, so there have to be areas that have the same stuff but accessible to everyone.

The Mall is somewhere so far into the ocean that the only way to get to it is to be exalted. Tidelord summons those exalted to water and they see a blue light in the distance that only they can see, and have the urge to go towards it. They become able to withstand anything as long as they reach their goal, and after so much traveling, they finally get there. Those who attempt to follow them get lost and eventually wash up on their home shores.

The Mall is a safe place, protected by creatures of the deep that resemble dragons, but are amazingly large and very hard to see, seeing as the deep ocean is as dark as the abyss above. Sometimes the creatures come close to the mall, and look in with their impossibly large eyes. Some have yellow ones, some have blue ones, some have green ones, but it depends on how closely you look, since they seem to change when you don't watch carefully.

Many exaltees travel out of the Mall to explore the oceans, and those who have attempted to go back to their original clans found that they simply cannot, for the ocean calls them, the waves, the deep but calm atmosphere, their home which they cannot refuse calls them back, always.
In my clan, when you exalt a dragon, it goes to the Tidelord's Mall, where it gets a home, goes to school and finds a career that it loves (yes the Tidelord's Mall has homes, schools, universities, as well as tons of stores and workplaces because its called the Mall for a reason).

There are places to get married, go out and have fun, and overall enjoy yourself. There are places completely submerged in water, but have access to parts that are completely dry, since some of the dragons exalted to water can't breathe underwater, or swim, so there have to be areas that have the same stuff but accessible to everyone.

The Mall is somewhere so far into the ocean that the only way to get to it is to be exalted. Tidelord summons those exalted to water and they see a blue light in the distance that only they can see, and have the urge to go towards it. They become able to withstand anything as long as they reach their goal, and after so much traveling, they finally get there. Those who attempt to follow them get lost and eventually wash up on their home shores.

The Mall is a safe place, protected by creatures of the deep that resemble dragons, but are amazingly large and very hard to see, seeing as the deep ocean is as dark as the abyss above. Sometimes the creatures come close to the mall, and look in with their impossibly large eyes. Some have yellow ones, some have blue ones, some have green ones, but it depends on how closely you look, since they seem to change when you don't watch carefully.

Many exaltees travel out of the Mall to explore the oceans, and those who have attempted to go back to their original clans found that they simply cannot, for the ocean calls them, the waves, the deep but calm atmosphere, their home which they cannot refuse calls them back, always.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Fodder doesn't canonically exist in my lair. For the few dragons that were lore that got exalted, they either died, mysteriously disappeared (aka died, likely to Moreau's experiments), or were eaten.
Fodder doesn't canonically exist in my lair. For the few dragons that were lore that got exalted, they either died, mysteriously disappeared (aka died, likely to Moreau's experiments), or were eaten.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-08-19 15:32:57" ] DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH [/quote]
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-08-19 15:32:57:
DEATH
DEATH DEATH DEATH
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
they are either experiment/meat my clan sell to the blackmarket or spies here to collect intel on the deities and sell it to the beastclan or other flights.
they are either experiment/meat my clan sell to the blackmarket or spies here to collect intel on the deities and sell it to the beastclan or other flights.
neutralh5.png
The dragons that I exalt?

They don't deserve lore
The dragons that I exalt?

They don't deserve lore
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
it varies
if they get copypasted repeated names or are unnamed then they're Dead.

When I do exalting, its a respectful and exciting day for every exalt that leaves my lair.
They get a nameday which is celebrated like a party
they get to explore the mire,
they get to have their favorite food
They get to leave and explore the Tangled Wood and live their lives freely as an exalted to the shadowbinder,
it varies
if they get copypasted repeated names or are unnamed then they're Dead.

When I do exalting, its a respectful and exciting day for every exalt that leaves my lair.
They get a nameday which is celebrated like a party
they get to explore the mire,
they get to have their favorite food
They get to leave and explore the Tangled Wood and live their lives freely as an exalted to the shadowbinder,
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Basically just the regular site lore, they go off to serve the deities. In a few very specific instances it represents death for me, but I don’t view exalting as equal to death, just an easy way to “represent” it for lore.

I do admittedly joke that it’s “killing” fodder...but I don’t believe that really. They’re just joining the Lightweaver :)
Basically just the regular site lore, they go off to serve the deities. In a few very specific instances it represents death for me, but I don’t view exalting as equal to death, just an easy way to “represent” it for lore.

I do admittedly joke that it’s “killing” fodder...but I don’t believe that really. They’re just joining the Lightweaver :)
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
They get sent to the deeproads to prove themselves or perish while fighting.
They get sent to the deeproads to prove themselves or perish while fighting.
Nq0eoGi.png
It's a retirement plan or a military enrollment. No in-between.
It's a retirement plan or a military enrollment. No in-between.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7