Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tomo, Tomo No.
1 2
Tomo’s questions REALLY need to be updated
Tomo’s questions REALLY need to be updated
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2019-08-19 13:23:31" ] There's also a question about how you can get a five egg nest. The answer is breeding two dragons of a different species, but with Ancient breeds now, that's gotta be changed too. Or at least have 'modern breed' thrown in somewhere. [/quote] Wait, can Ancient breeds have five egg nests? They might not have to clarify that.
artemiswanderer wrote on 2019-08-19 13:23:31:
There's also a question about how you can get a five egg nest. The answer is breeding two dragons of a different species, but with Ancient breeds now, that's gotta be changed too. Or at least have 'modern breed' thrown in somewhere.
Wait, can Ancient breeds have five egg nests? They might not have to clarify that.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="@Nyllei" date="2019-08-19 13:35:34" ] [quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2019-08-19 13:23:31" ] There's also a question about how you can get a five egg nest. The answer is breeding two dragons of a different species, but with Ancient breeds now, that's gotta be changed too. Or at least have 'modern breed' thrown in somewhere. [/quote] Wait, can Ancient breeds have five egg nests? They might not have to clarify that. [/quote] Ye staff said that because each Ancient can only breed with others of the same type that they'll be able to have have five eggs.
@Nyllei wrote on 2019-08-19 13:35:34:
There's also a question about how you can get a five egg nest. The answer is breeding two dragons of a different species, but with Ancient breeds now, that's gotta be changed too. Or at least have 'modern breed' thrown in somewhere.
Wait, can Ancient breeds have five egg nests? They might not have to clarify that.

Ye staff said that because each Ancient can only breed with others of the same type that they'll be able to have have five eggs.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Also, there is a question like
"Which of the following is not an achievement"
Nothing of those now, Tomo...

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Her questions have always been kind of off, it's really funny, I love laughing about it with my mum who has no idea what I'm going on about

Sometimes she'll give away the answer, she'll say "Is this written in coatl?" And then ask which dragon breed has their own language
And once she asked me what a wildclaw's diet consists of twice

Also some are just funny with context
Like, one time she asked me if snappers are flightless
She also forgot who accidentally shattered the World Pillar
And she also thought that the Stormcatcher is something you fight in the coliseum
Her questions have always been kind of off, it's really funny, I love laughing about it with my mum who has no idea what I'm going on about

Sometimes she'll give away the answer, she'll say "Is this written in coatl?" And then ask which dragon breed has their own language
And once she asked me what a wildclaw's diet consists of twice

Also some are just funny with context
Like, one time she asked me if snappers are flightless
She also forgot who accidentally shattered the World Pillar
And she also thought that the Stormcatcher is something you fight in the coliseum
Let me know if my dragons are sick, please :)
In3xm.gifZva2O.gifh2kV0.gifLfNiQ.gif
LHevb.gifl6ATQ.gifg9Kfa.gifaECnZ.gif
|Ashes|She/Her|19+ FR time|Lover of Bogsneaks, Pearlcatchers and Wildclaws|
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2019-08-19 13:45:09" ] [quote name="@Nyllei" date="2019-08-19 13:35:34" ] [quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2019-08-19 13:23:31" ] There's also a question about how you can get a five egg nest. The answer is breeding two dragons of a different species, but with Ancient breeds now, that's gotta be changed too. Or at least have 'modern breed' thrown in somewhere. [/quote] Wait, can Ancient breeds have five egg nests? They might not have to clarify that. [/quote] Ye staff said that because each Ancient can only breed with others of the same type that they'll be able to have have five eggs. [/quote] Yup Had a 5 egg nest from my progen this week I still have one of the hatchies
artemiswanderer wrote on 2019-08-19 13:45:09:
@Nyllei wrote on 2019-08-19 13:35:34:

Ye staff said that because each Ancient can only breed with others of the same type that they'll be able to have have five eggs.
Yup
Had a 5 egg nest from my progen this week
I still have one of the hatchies
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
well.. those questions sure didn't age well..
well.. those questions sure didn't age well..
indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen game boy advance logo indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen

they/them | fr + 17 | bio + graphics | 3d model adopts
[quote name="Elsycldarosahdro" date="2019-08-19 11:51:55" ] Tono [/quote]
Elsycldarosahdro wrote on 2019-08-19 11:51:55:
Tono
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
[quote name="TheDarkestDream" date="2019-08-19 14:20:54" ] Also, there is a question like "Which of the following is not an achievement" Nothing of those now, Tomo... [/quote] Tomo has an old dated memory
TheDarkestDream wrote on 2019-08-19 14:20:54:
Tomo has an old dated memory
He/They
1 2