Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tomo, Tomo No.
1 2
"'Which of the following is a primary gene?' Leopard Gazelle Tiger (Correct) Zebra" [i]I-I don't understand.[/I] (I got it right, don't worry)[emoji=fae happy size=1]
"'Which of the following is a primary gene?'

Leopard

Gazelle

Tiger (Correct)

Zebra"

I-I don't understand.

(I got it right, don't worry)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Oh my, your right! Leopard is a primary gene now.
Oh my, your right! Leopard is a primary gene now.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Another question thats tricky now is "which of these dragons is always present on the swipp stand" or something like that. Poor new players.. All are!
Another question thats tricky now is "which of these dragons is always present on the swipp stand" or something like that. Poor new players.. All are!
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Tono
Tono
anniversary_separator.png
Wait, there are two right answers now? Tomo, fix your questions.
Wait, there are two right answers now? Tomo, fix your questions.
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Tomo youre fired
Tomo youre fired
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Can't wait for Zebra and Gazelle to be released as primary gens as well. That will be fun!
Can't wait for Zebra and Gazelle to be released as primary gens as well. That will be fun!
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
Fr plotholes
Fr plotholes
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
She's forgotten her questions are out of date

So, uh, mods? When are the gazelle and zebra genes coming out?
She's forgotten her questions are out of date

So, uh, mods? When are the gazelle and zebra genes coming out?
There's also a question about how you can get a five egg nest. The answer is breeding two dragons of a different species, but with Ancient breeds now, that's gotta be changed too. Or at least have 'modern breed' thrown in somewhere.
There's also a question about how you can get a five egg nest. The answer is breeding two dragons of a different species, but with Ancient breeds now, that's gotta be changed too. Or at least have 'modern breed' thrown in somewhere.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
1 2