Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreamed about a new gene
1 2
I dreamed FR released a new tert, and I was excited but also confused because they literally JUST released Leopard and Clouded, but whatever new gene just roll with it It was called Pear(???) and it was pretty much a big ball of magic being held in the dragon's wing hand, with a little on the feet as well. I did a quick mockup with the Orchid color [img]https://i.imgur.com/cGqhUxY.png[/img] It was on Gaolers in my dream, but I think it was avaible for all breeds. Now that I think about it, I think Pear was different at first, and then it somehow changed to a magic ball. At first it was like blotches all along the dragon...maybe I'll try a mockup of that version too. Edit: here's what it was at first! Pear v1, if you will. [img]https://i.imgur.com/nV7qzNa.png[/img] Yes, I had two different versions of the same gene, in the same dream, apparently
I dreamed FR released a new tert, and I was excited but also confused because they literally JUST released Leopard and Clouded, but whatever new gene just roll with it

It was called Pear(???) and it was pretty much a big ball of magic being held in the dragon's wing hand, with a little on the feet as well.

I did a quick mockup with the Orchid color

cGqhUxY.png

It was on Gaolers in my dream, but I think it was avaible for all breeds.

Now that I think about it, I think Pear was different at first, and then it somehow changed to a magic ball. At first it was like blotches all along the dragon...maybe I'll try a mockup of that version too.

Edit: here's what it was at first! Pear v1, if you will.

nV7qzNa.png

Yes, I had two different versions of the same gene, in the same dream, apparently
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a cool idea!! I really hope you have magical future-seeing dreams because I would like at least 20 dragons with this!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a cool idea!! I really hope you have magical future-seeing dreams because I would like at least 20 dragons with this!!
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
... Pear??

Neat idea though!
... Pear??

Neat idea though!
ctFAI4k.gif
Y E S!
Y E S!
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
omg
omg
anniversary_separator.png
Thos would be awesome genes
Thos would be awesome genes
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
@FrostPrince
Yeah, I have no idea why it was called Pear...my dreams usually have at least a little bit of logic when it comes to stuff like this, ha
@FrostPrince
Yeah, I have no idea why it was called Pear...my dreams usually have at least a little bit of logic when it comes to stuff like this, ha
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
Those both look so cool!! What a funky and fun dream that must have been, and the genes look great!! :D
Those both look so cool!! What a funky and fun dream that must have been, and the genes look great!! :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
YEEES!!!!
YEEES!!!!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
I actually really like both. Flame and venom, because the second one looks like a counterpart to poitox
I actually really like both. Flame and venom, because the second one looks like a counterpart to poitox
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2