Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | overattachment to icon dragon?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I literally could never change my icon........ I'm love Tiik too much and I already changed my username for the aesthetic so it's not like I could change it to anything else

*O*

I love going thru this thread and looking at everyone else's themes :) It's so cute
I literally could never change my icon........ I'm love Tiik too much and I already changed my username for the aesthetic so it's not like I could change it to anything else

*O*

I love going thru this thread and looking at everyone else's themes :) It's so cute
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
I don't have many vistas

I also like having 1 permanent dragon to rely on, because I'm lazy to dress up the others lol

So I put a lot of brain effort for finding the best vista to work with my permababy avatar

And I'll keep on using it to get all the money's worth from the youth scroll
I don't have many vistas

I also like having 1 permanent dragon to rely on, because I'm lazy to dress up the others lol

So I put a lot of brain effort for finding the best vista to work with my permababy avatar

And I'll keep on using it to get all the money's worth from the youth scroll
3u37mIB.png
I haven't changed my icon or vista since the vistas were introduced lol
I haven't changed my icon or vista since the vistas were introduced lol

Shiho has grew on me, she was supposed to be exalted when my lair had a page in size (well, in the old lair).
I had my progen Boro, mostly because of the Akirigeddon (also because I was Lazy). But with the recently revealed Starwood Veil, a few pieces of apparel & Runes sealed the deal, I really liked that messy aesthetic, the Mire vista only enhances it.

I rotate when a fest rolls around, but she's good on any other occasion~
Shiho has grew on me, she was supposed to be exalted when my lair had a page in size (well, in the old lair).
I had my progen Boro, mostly because of the Akirigeddon (also because I was Lazy). But with the recently revealed Starwood Veil, a few pieces of apparel & Runes sealed the deal, I really liked that messy aesthetic, the Mire vista only enhances it.

I rotate when a fest rolls around, but she's good on any other occasion~
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
I want to change for festivals but then all my posts feel weird as it's a different dragon and it doesn't look the same
I want to change for festivals but then all my posts feel weird as it's a different dragon and it doesn't look the same
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-08-18 12:38:51" ] It's forbidden for me to change. [/quote]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-08-18 12:38:51:
It's forbidden for me to change.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I change it constantly, but the strongest contenders? My ‘Unnamed’ imp (current) because, I mean, look at him!! A strange mix of Plague and Nature. It’s him and Rue, a Fae I have that originally I didn’t care about at all, but he grew on me when I found it he matched the Jester vista PERFECTLY, and he just got better when the little thing went into the Plague Games. Died quite pathetically so of course I had to love the klutz [emoji=mirror size=1] Every other derg? No matter how many I sift through, I always come back to these two...
I change it constantly, but the strongest contenders? My ‘Unnamed’ imp (current) because, I mean, look at him!! A strange mix of Plague and Nature.

It’s him and Rue, a Fae I have that originally I didn’t care about at all, but he grew on me when I found it he matched the Jester vista PERFECTLY, and he just got better when the little thing went into the Plague Games. Died quite pathetically so of course I had to love the klutz

Every other derg? No matter how many I sift through, I always come back to these two...
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

hi there did someone call me

*literally changed her username just to match the avatar*
hi there did someone call me

*literally changed her username just to match the avatar*
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I change my icons for fests to be a dragon I have of the same element (so starting the 25th it will be the project I worked on).

I just stuck with this one to remind me to save for a lair expansion and it has been accomplished for this month \?/!

Once you get to 100 slots there comes a point where it's not something you should attempt twice a month.

It also gives me a breather to spend treasures on other miscellaneous stuff to have fun.

But yeah... I usually change my icon to the dragon I am celebrating something with a dragon.
I change my icons for fests to be a dragon I have of the same element (so starting the 25th it will be the project I worked on).

I just stuck with this one to remind me to save for a lair expansion and it has been accomplished for this month \?/!

Once you get to 100 slots there comes a point where it's not something you should attempt twice a month.

It also gives me a breather to spend treasures on other miscellaneous stuff to have fun.

But yeah... I usually change my icon to the dragon I am celebrating something with a dragon.
i change mine all the time, but ares and lucifer are my go to
i change mine all the time, but ares and lucifer are my go to
rPflwkH.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11