Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | overattachment to icon dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
man i just binge spent like 600g on him almost 2 years back and ive not been the same since
man i just binge spent like 600g on him almost 2 years back and ive not been the same since
bmkYwEK.png
I'll switch mine to my flight rep for festivals, along with the appropriate vista, but otherwise intend to use this dragon.
I'll switch mine to my flight rep for festivals, along with the appropriate vista, but otherwise intend to use this dragon.
qDavPTk.png
mine is angelic same with my vista i just cant move on. i wouldnt be calyypso with out meadow and the crystal pools vista ive had it even when i was blinkleblueink a year ago
mine is angelic same with my vista i just cant move on. i wouldnt be calyypso with out meadow and the crystal pools vista ive had it even when i was blinkleblueink a year ago

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date="2019-08-18 12:37:05" ] I have the opposite problem.. Sorta? I really should keep Baldwin as my avatar because, well, branding, but sometimes I really wanna switch it up because I have so many beautiful and eye-catching dragons that would make great profile pictures! I at least let myself change for festivals lol. [/quote] Oh this is a mood. Marx isn't even that pretty of a dragon but he's My Brand (tm). I don't even change my icon for festivals. I don't post much anyways, though, so at least there's that- I don't usually feel like I'm missing out on the chance to show off my nicer bogs since it's not like my icon shows up much to begin with.
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2019-08-18 12:37:05:
I have the opposite problem.. Sorta? I really should keep Baldwin as my avatar because, well, branding, but sometimes I really wanna switch it up because I have so many beautiful and eye-catching dragons that would make great profile pictures! I at least let myself change for festivals lol.

Oh this is a mood. Marx isn't even that pretty of a dragon but he's My Brand (tm). I don't even change my icon for festivals. I don't post much anyways, though, so at least there's that- I don't usually feel like I'm missing out on the chance to show off my nicer bogs since it's not like my icon shows up much to begin with.
bogsneaks are the best breed
I've tried changing my avatar, but I always come back to Starshine. He fits the silly-yet-serious look I have. I change my vista fairly frequently, though.
I've tried changing my avatar, but I always come back to Starshine. He fits the silly-yet-serious look I have. I change my vista fairly frequently, though.
Mood. I only change Kami when it's a fest month.

Though I do have a replacement to match my allegiance in the works ;)
Mood. I only change Kami when it's a fest month.

Though I do have a replacement to match my allegiance in the works ;)
I don’t generally have that problem, as I like to skip about. Though I did have an icon for over six months before changing. It just really depends on the mood I’m in.
I don’t generally have that problem, as I like to skip about. Though I did have an icon for over six months before changing. It just really depends on the mood I’m in.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
In the six months that I have played I have not once changed my avatar. I really like the windy aesthetic of my profile and no other dragon fits it quite as well.
In the six months that I have played I have not once changed my avatar. I really like the windy aesthetic of my profile and no other dragon fits it quite as well.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date="2019-08-18 12:37:05" ] I have the opposite problem.. Sorta? I really should keep Baldwin as my avatar because, well, branding, but sometimes I really wanna switch it up because I have so many beautiful and eye-catching dragons that would make great profile pictures! I at least let myself change for festivals lol. [/quote] Pretty much this exact issue. If I change the dragon the name won't match.. :(
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2019-08-18 12:37:05:
I have the opposite problem.. Sorta? I really should keep Baldwin as my avatar because, well, branding, but sometimes I really wanna switch it up because I have so many beautiful and eye-catching dragons that would make great profile pictures! I at least let myself change for festivals lol.

Pretty much this exact issue. If I change the dragon the name won't match.. :(
giphy.gif
I change mine all the time. Many of you might remember Cid. I got rid of him during my lair purge :/ [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/469362/46936122_350.png[/img] And looks like he got exalted >:( Nothing I can do about it... And maybe like two people would remember Gwenfron. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33415688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334157/33415688_350.png[/img] [/url] Eventually I was apart of the light primal snapper trend thing, I had my progen it for a while... and quite a few others.
I change mine all the time.

Many of you might remember Cid.
I got rid of him during my lair purge :/

46936122_350.png
And looks like he got exalted >:(
Nothing I can do about it...

And maybe like two people would remember Gwenfron.

33415688_350.png

Eventually I was apart of the light primal snapper trend thing, I had my progen it for a while... and quite a few others.

hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11