Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | overattachment to icon dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i have almost no attachment to my avatar but i think he looks nice,, eventually gonna change him tho,, one day
i have almost no attachment to my avatar but i think he looks nice,, eventually gonna change him tho,, one day
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
my coatl varavara was my forever icon for the LONGEST time, but ever since I changed it over to my spooky gaoler fella I'm having the hardest time changing back! he's just got a very interesting and expressive mug that matches my aesthetic very well!
my coatl varavara was my forever icon for the LONGEST time, but ever since I changed it over to my spooky gaoler fella I'm having the hardest time changing back! he's just got a very interesting and expressive mug that matches my aesthetic very well!
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
now i've got the perfect plague avatar i just dont want to change it, he just fits in so well but i love my other dragons too [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
now i've got the perfect plague avatar i just dont want to change it, he just fits in so well but i love my other dragons too
I wouldn't say I'm "attached" to my avatar but Bree is just a nice fit for it. She's technically my ice rep and I'm ice flight, also the fact that she is the offspring from a pair I retired. Her mother has been denned and her father is off serving the Icewarden.
I wouldn't say I'm "attached" to my avatar but Bree is just a nice fit for it. She's technically my ice rep and I'm ice flight, also the fact that she is the offspring from a pair I retired. Her mother has been denned and her father is off serving the Icewarden.
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
Normally, I would change my avatar after about a week (at the longest) but I've had this one since around gaoler's were released (i think) and only recently changed my sig to match. Periko is my favourite Gaoler and I love him to bits, but man do I wish I could give another dragon the spotlight. I don't even like the vista I'm using but it's the closest that matches.
Normally, I would change my avatar after about a week (at the longest) but I've had this one since around gaoler's were released (i think) and only recently changed my sig to match. Periko is my favourite Gaoler and I love him to bits, but man do I wish I could give another dragon the spotlight. I don't even like the vista I'm using but it's the closest that matches.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I'm not sure. I feel like I kinda wanna change my aesthetic... again, but I'm not sure what I would change it to.

But that requires effort. And I'm lazy.
I'm not sure. I feel like I kinda wanna change my aesthetic... again, but I'm not sure what I would change it to.

But that requires effort. And I'm lazy.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
I think I changed once
And then only briefly

The vista I'll change tho
I think I changed once
And then only briefly

The vista I'll change tho
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
just changed mine to an adorable mirror i got recently, but i've had my progen as my avatar ever since i started out on fr (until now lol)
just changed mine to an adorable mirror i got recently, but i've had my progen as my avatar ever since i started out on fr (until now lol)
74332c694ca06bf1ae3ceeac370ec53d30d44605.png
Yes, the one I have now. Not very plague-y but, eh, I love him haha.

He was a gift from a friend when I first joined FR and he's been my avatar ever since and has evolved with me and the account over time until the cutie you see today. He means a lot to me and none of the other dragons I hoard look quite as good as my avatars.
Yes, the one I have now. Not very plague-y but, eh, I love him haha.

He was a gift from a friend when I first joined FR and he's been my avatar ever since and has evolved with me and the account over time until the cutie you see today. He means a lot to me and none of the other dragons I hoard look quite as good as my avatars.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I switch mine for fests, but it usually phases between Sappho and Tessura.
(It's Tessura right now, but I'll get a fire rep for FF soon.)
I switch mine for fests, but it usually phases between Sappho and Tessura.
(It's Tessura right now, but I'll get a fire rep for FF soon.)
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11