Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | overattachment to icon dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i... i really can't change shockwave permanently. there's some dragons i'm itching to have as my avatar, such as fractal and stormcomet, but it's so hard to top having an entire square of my favorite element and color.
i... i really can't change shockwave permanently. there's some dragons i'm itching to have as my avatar, such as fractal and stormcomet, but it's so hard to top having an entire square of my favorite element and color.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Other dragons just don't... fill the space right.
Other dragons just don't... fill the space right.
Some all powerful being could
show up at my doorstep with a sledgehammer
and only then would I even consider
not being a complete fool.
I probably still would.

Wow look at all this text.
Sometimes i look at trees.
what, did you think that would be useful?

When life gives you lemons, eat the lemons raw and squeeze the zest into life's eyes.

Uhhhhhh yeah I've got nothign else to say here
I'm tired.
for the longest time I had my avatar as pastel, but then I wanted a bit more of an aesthetic and less white space so I used Bosh I and now he is in my top 3 prettiest boyes in my lair
for the longest time I had my avatar as pastel, but then I wanted a bit more of an aesthetic and less white space so I used Bosh I and now he is in my top 3 prettiest boyes in my lair
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I am very attached to my avatar too. Previously I had also a pistachio dragon, only female spiral. I dont mind though, dark dragons and some breeds dont look good as avatars for me, I just appreciate them in my lair. ^^
I am very attached to my avatar too. Previously I had also a pistachio dragon, only female spiral. I dont mind though, dark dragons and some breeds dont look good as avatars for me, I just appreciate them in my lair. ^^
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Now that I have my dreamdragon, who's also my dergsona, who also have all the halos.... Why should I change//
Now that I have my dreamdragon, who's also my dergsona, who also have all the halos.... Why should I change//
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
Relatable.
I have lots of dergs I want to show off but memes prevail...
Relatable.
I have lots of dergs I want to show off but memes prevail...

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
[color=darkmagenta]i tried changing my icon once to give some love to another fav of mine but then I ended up going back to my bday dragon [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
i tried changing my icon once to give some love to another fav of mine but then I ended up going back to my bday dragon
bVzIUfv.png
I, too, am stuck in the "can't change my avatar" boat.
I really wish i could change my avatar/vista for fests, but I settle for slapping an elemental emblem on Joxar every month.
I, too, am stuck in the "can't change my avatar" boat.
I really wish i could change my avatar/vista for fests, but I settle for slapping an elemental emblem on Joxar every month.

I change it every so often, but I always come back to Kinamasi. I like how Snappers fill the space, and her aesthetic represents me pretty well. Dreams is usually my second choice. I'd probably use my permababies for avatars if they were centered a little better.

I change it every so often, but I always come back to Kinamasi. I like how Snappers fill the space, and her aesthetic represents me pretty well. Dreams is usually my second choice. I'd probably use my permababies for avatars if they were centered a little better.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
My progen is my permanent avatar. I always go back to her.... I don't think that's ever gonna change [emoji=mirror tongue size=2]
My progen is my permanent avatar. I always go back to her.... I don't think that's ever gonna change
Cinus_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11