Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | overattachment to icon dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
every time i try to make a nice dragon Specifically for the purpose of having a cool looking avatar, i always give up and go back to this girl! and i mean, she is perfect so what can i do asioghsglaklahsf (jk) but...

well :p i'm kind of stuck in this aesthetic and i don't mind too much, but it gets a bit annoying when i feel like another dragon of mine deserves a spotlight because im just too attached LOL

i really think imps and male wildclaws make the best icons so unless i get one of those im probably sticking with her.

anyone feel the same? or maybe you change your icon all the time?
every time i try to make a nice dragon Specifically for the purpose of having a cool looking avatar, i always give up and go back to this girl! and i mean, she is perfect so what can i do asioghsglaklahsf (jk) but...

well :p i'm kind of stuck in this aesthetic and i don't mind too much, but it gets a bit annoying when i feel like another dragon of mine deserves a spotlight because im just too attached LOL

i really think imps and male wildclaws make the best icons so unless i get one of those im probably sticking with her.

anyone feel the same? or maybe you change your icon all the time?

|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest

6Rto4.gifeggs you have helped me hatch: X
I'm not sure I have even changed my avatar, my progen is always my icon at least until she finds a new body, then it will be that one.
I'm not sure I have even changed my avatar, my progen is always my icon at least until she finds a new body, then it will be that one.
466w8yC.png
Via Tzafrir
I have the opposite problem.. Sorta? I really should keep Baldwin as my avatar because, well, branding, but sometimes I really wanna switch it up because I have so many beautiful and eye-catching dragons that would make great profile pictures! I at least let myself change for festivals lol.
I have the opposite problem.. Sorta? I really should keep Baldwin as my avatar because, well, branding, but sometimes I really wanna switch it up because I have so many beautiful and eye-catching dragons that would make great profile pictures! I at least let myself change for festivals lol.
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
dd0628b-7d5a1c55-01a0-454d-a701-7bcd359c02c9.png See progress on the Alchemy Flight! dd0628b-7d5a1c55-01a0-454d-a701-7bcd359c02c9.png
• Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date="2019-08-18 12:37:05" ] I have the opposite problem.. Sorta? I really should keep Baldwin as my avatar because, well, branding, but sometimes I really wanna switch it up because I have so many beautiful and eye-catching dragons that would make great profile pictures! I at least let myself change for festivals lol. [/quote] yeah that's about the same boat im in, it's not like i don't have good candidates i just don't want to LOL
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2019-08-18 12:37:05:

yeah that's about the same boat im in, it's not like i don't have good candidates i just don't want to LOL

|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest

6Rto4.gifeggs you have helped me hatch: X
It's forbidden for me to change.
It's forbidden for me to change.
LV7WuKq.png
___by_henry_the_archer-d9vb3fr.png
UTC +02:00 | DeviantART | FRT +10:00
Davis | Woody | Dennis | Louis | Firen | Freeze | Henry | Deep | John | Rudolf

HenryTheArcher.gif
100000%.
lucian is precious and is probably my avatar forever cause i can't bring myself to switch it.
100000%.
lucian is precious and is probably my avatar forever cause i can't bring myself to switch it.
I don't really want to change, at least not until we get a nuclear-themed vista which will likely never happen ahaha
I don't really want to change, at least not until we get a nuclear-themed vista which will likely never happen ahaha
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
jiRthT5.png
lawtfL2.png R4ei4u0.png
[Columns][size=4]Yeah, I've only changed long term avatars twice and only along with username changes. It was a difficult decision each time. Honestly, it almost feels like betraying a loyal friend. [Nextcol][emoji=nocturne sad size=2][/columns]
Yeah, I've only changed long term avatars twice and only along with username changes. It was a difficult decision each time. Honestly, it almost feels like betraying a loyal friend.
LtDarkDoom.gif
My avatar has always been my progen, I think this avatar makes me recognizable since I’ve had it for ages, but if I ever get too sick of the green then I might switch it up.. idk to who tho
My avatar has always been my progen, I think this avatar makes me recognizable since I’ve had it for ages, but if I ever get too sick of the green then I might switch it up.. idk to who tho
X07Tyx3.png
thats a gamer moment

she/her
Been using mine for 5 years (except dom pushes and NoN), still don't feel any urge to change it :D
Been using mine for 5 years (except dom pushes and NoN), still don't feel any urge to change it :D
tu6vLx9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12