Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin... scares me
1 2 3 4
For several reasons.

The first, which I’m definitely not the first to notice, is that you can technically create homunculi in his cauldron with little to no repurcussions. (I’m talking about Bogsneak eggs). You could (debatably) extend this to Bogsneak breed change scrolls and his transformation as well, but it’s not as obvious.

The second, which I think about much more, is that he has the same origin story as Barry Allen (getting struck by lightning and doused with chemicals).

I don’t know what to do with this newfound information. Is Baldwin hiding something from us?? Is the reason every FR player can go to his cauldron easily despite being in drastically different locations because he can run extremely fast and we just haven’t figured it out yet? Why does he just let you create life in his cauldron with no questions asked? What does it mean??
For several reasons.

The first, which I’m definitely not the first to notice, is that you can technically create homunculi in his cauldron with little to no repurcussions. (I’m talking about Bogsneak eggs). You could (debatably) extend this to Bogsneak breed change scrolls and his transformation as well, but it’s not as obvious.

The second, which I think about much more, is that he has the same origin story as Barry Allen (getting struck by lightning and doused with chemicals).

I don’t know what to do with this newfound information. Is Baldwin hiding something from us?? Is the reason every FR player can go to his cauldron easily despite being in drastically different locations because he can run extremely fast and we just haven’t figured it out yet? Why does he just let you create life in his cauldron with no questions asked? What does it mean??
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
Game Theory wants to know your location
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-18 09:00:06" ] Game Theory wants to know your location [/quote]
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-18 09:00:06:
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-18 09:00:06" ] Game Theory wants to know your location [/quote]
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
he can bring sentience to a blob after we sacrifice other living beings. the lad truly has no bounds.
he can bring sentience to a blob after we sacrifice other living beings. the lad truly has no bounds.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
The last time some people tried transmuting life itself, it cost them an entire body, arm, and a leg.
The last time some people tried transmuting life itself, it cost them an entire body, arm, and a leg.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
ENTRY NUMBER 8:

What happens when something without a soul gains the will to live?
ENTRY NUMBER 8:

What happens when something without a soul gains the will to live?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
All Baldwin creations are simply waiting for their signal to turn on all of us. Baldwin has the most massive army, and he hid them under all of our noses...
All Baldwin creations are simply waiting for their signal to turn on all of us. Baldwin has the most massive army, and he hid them under all of our noses...
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4