Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whatcha think happened to the AH?
1 2 3
The dom from a couple of weeks before Thundercrack had the prices at 10,000 aksjahdjs.
The dom from a couple of weeks before Thundercrack had the prices at 10,000 aksjahdjs.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="@Azimyth" date="2019-08-04 15:34:11" ] @/SquishiFishi I’ve heard of Shadow vs Fire, a legendary battle where the lowest dragons were in the 30,000s! [/quote] You're thinking of the 2016 Light v Plague battle where fodder got up to 30kT, back when Light and Plague were the main Dom powerhouses. Shadow and Fire have only fought twice, and in both cases the fodder price didn't even really raise. The 2018 SvF battle only managed to get to 15kT fodder. Both battles were actually pretty chill.
@Azimyth wrote on 2019-08-04 15:34:11:
@/SquishiFishi I’ve heard of Shadow vs Fire, a legendary battle where the lowest dragons were in the 30,000s!

You're thinking of the 2016 Light v Plague battle where fodder got up to 30kT, back when Light and Plague were the main Dom powerhouses.

Shadow and Fire have only fought twice, and in both cases the fodder price didn't even really raise. The 2018 SvF battle only managed to get to 15kT fodder. Both battles were actually pretty chill.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
[quote name="arcaneidolriots" date="2019-08-04 17:06:22" ] [quote name="@/Azimyth" date="2019-08-04 15:34:11" ] @/SquishiFishi I’ve heard of Shadow vs Fire, a legendary battle where the lowest dragons were in the 30,000s! [/quote] You're thinking of the 2016 Light v Plague battle where fodder got up to 30kT, back when Light and Plague were the main Dom powerhouses. Shadow and Fire have only fought twice, and in both cases the fodder price didn't even really raise. The 2018 SvF battle only managed to get to 15kT fodder. Both battles were actually pretty chill. [/quote] I came here to say this. I took part in LvP and it was intense. If I remember correctly, the fodder got past 40kt in the last hours with frequent flips. Light flipped at the last moment and I'm sure they went just as broke as we did lol.
arcaneidolriots wrote on 2019-08-04 17:06:22:
@/Azimyth wrote on 2019-08-04 15:34:11:
@/SquishiFishi I’ve heard of Shadow vs Fire, a legendary battle where the lowest dragons were in the 30,000s!

You're thinking of the 2016 Light v Plague battle where fodder got up to 30kT, back when Light and Plague were the main Dom powerhouses.

Shadow and Fire have only fought twice, and in both cases the fodder price didn't even really raise. The 2018 SvF battle only managed to get to 15kT fodder. Both battles were actually pretty chill.
I came here to say this. I took part in LvP and it was intense. If I remember correctly, the fodder got past 40kt in the last hours with frequent flips. Light flipped at the last moment and I'm sure they went just as broke as we did lol.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
Yeah i noticed this too, last i c ecked the prices were 9kt+
Crazy how fast that escalated lol
Yeah i noticed this too, last i c ecked the prices were 9kt+
Crazy how fast that escalated lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
It's dead and we killed it. That's why Ice and Water have to wear their 'get-along' tshirt next week.
It's dead and we killed it. That's why Ice and Water have to wear their 'get-along' tshirt next week.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
prices are fluctuating anywhere between 6-9kt 0.0
prices are fluctuating anywhere between 6-9kt 0.0
she/her
Dom battles. Gotta love em!
I'm just sitting here on a pile of fodder, waiting for the end of the week to make some dragon cash XD
Dom battles. Gotta love em!
I'm just sitting here on a pile of fodder, waiting for the end of the week to make some dragon cash XD
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
For once I may actually have some fodder on hand to take advantage of DOM fodder prices!

If you keep an eye on big DOM battles, it's not unusual for adult dragons to be sold for a minimum of 15kT or higher! Oftentimes your dragons are already bought by the time the page reloads after you put them on the AH!! Most I've made is ~1mil treasure within 30min of putting fodder dragons on the AH.
For once I may actually have some fodder on hand to take advantage of DOM fodder prices!

If you keep an eye on big DOM battles, it's not unusual for adult dragons to be sold for a minimum of 15kT or higher! Oftentimes your dragons are already bought by the time the page reloads after you put them on the AH!! Most I've made is ~1mil treasure within 30min of putting fodder dragons on the AH.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[center][color=teal]You should totally come support Ice [emoji=gaoler winking size=2]
You should totally come support Ice
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@SquishiFishi @Azimyth I was around for a couple of dom battles where - well , let me just show you. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QNDaGpC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hFOUfVC.gif[/img] (we'll probably never hit 30kT for fodder again, because hibdens. last year was a simpler time)
@SquishiFishi @Azimyth
I was around for a couple of dom battles where - well , let me just show you.

QNDaGpC.png

hFOUfVC.gif

(we'll probably never hit 30kT for fodder again, because hibdens. last year was a simpler time)
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
1 2 3