Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whatcha think happened to the AH?
1 2 3
Hey, have y'all noticed how HIGH auction house prices went? There used to be like, at least 10 pages of dragons going for 6,000 treasure- but now they're all 6,900+!
I have money, not complaining- but do you guys have any idea what sold out all those dragons? Did something happen i'm not aware of?
Hey, have y'all noticed how HIGH auction house prices went? There used to be like, at least 10 pages of dragons going for 6,000 treasure- but now they're all 6,900+!
I have money, not complaining- but do you guys have any idea what sold out all those dragons? Did something happen i'm not aware of?
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@SquishiFishi the Ice vs Water Dom battle happened, that's what.

Fodder floor is going to shoot up for the rest of the week.
@SquishiFishi the Ice vs Water Dom battle happened, that's what.

Fodder floor is going to shoot up for the rest of the week.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@Catradora If you don't mind me asking, what the HECK? Are they really that intense about it? Holy HECK.
@Catradora If you don't mind me asking, what the HECK? Are they really that intense about it? Holy HECK.
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
@SquishiFishi I’ve heard of Shadow vs Fire, a legendary battle where the lowest dragons were in the 30,000s! This seems to be brewing into an intense battle as well, Arcane vs Nature prices a few weeks ago didn’t raise this fast to my knowledge!
@SquishiFishi I’ve heard of Shadow vs Fire, a legendary battle where the lowest dragons were in the 30,000s! This seems to be brewing into an intense battle as well, Arcane vs Nature prices a few weeks ago didn’t raise this fast to my knowledge!
@Azimyth Geez! I had no idea people were this intense about dominance, oh my goodness. It's good to know, thank you! I'm gonna have to look more into this craziness.
@Azimyth Geez! I had no idea people were this intense about dominance, oh my goodness. It's good to know, thank you! I'm gonna have to look more into this craziness.
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
@SquishiFishi while I'm not big on Dom battles myself, a lot of people love it. It's a way for the community to come together, for people to fight alongside each other, and feel like part of something bigger. It makes the coliseum worthwhile for a lot of people and I know that some others find it much easier to make a profit during dominance battles. It's worth taking a peek at what's on offer on each flight's respective dominance threads, you can get lots of amazing things in exchange for fodder dragons!
@SquishiFishi while I'm not big on Dom battles myself, a lot of people love it. It's a way for the community to come together, for people to fight alongside each other, and feel like part of something bigger. It makes the coliseum worthwhile for a lot of people and I know that some others find it much easier to make a profit during dominance battles. It's worth taking a peek at what's on offer on each flight's respective dominance threads, you can get lots of amazing things in exchange for fodder dragons!
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Ice Dom Thread

Water Dom Thread

For further reading, if you're interested~
Ice Dom Thread

Water Dom Thread

For further reading, if you're interested~
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Oh shoot, there's a Dom battle going on? Like right now???

For a fodder seller I really need to keep a closer eye on these things.
Oh shoot, there's a Dom battle going on? Like right now???

For a fodder seller I really need to keep a closer eye on these things.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
A couple months back, my fodder was selling for 9g. I've never had fodder sell for gems before, lol.
A couple months back, my fodder was selling for 9g. I've never had fodder sell for gems before, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Get yourself on Dom Watch's Pinglist, 1 ping a week to figure out upcoming DOM battles and who's going for it the current week.

good way to know when to stock up on fodder to make lots of treasure.
Get yourself on Dom Watch's Pinglist, 1 ping a week to figure out upcoming DOM battles and who's going for it the current week.

good way to know when to stock up on fodder to make lots of treasure.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts