Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ::Generous Gene - A blossom item pool::
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@MoonlitCacti
Aw shucks! Glad you like em! I'll happily make more if anyone has a request.
@MoonlitCacti
Aw shucks! Glad you like em! I'll happily make more if anyone has a request.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
I'm interested in joining! I'm still working on the foraging but I can help with the dried petals.
I'm interested in joining! I'm still working on the foraging but I can help with the dried petals.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@MoonlitCacti

I'm interested in joining as well! I have level 40 foraging so getting the mums (if they decide to drop) won't be an issue. ^-^
@MoonlitCacti

I'm interested in joining as well! I have level 40 foraging so getting the mums (if they decide to drop) won't be an issue. ^-^
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png94046565.png
@MoonlitCacti
I love this, I have 40 Lilium Petals, pls add me to the List of Ping.

also if I get the gene I would be happy to give away free hatchlings, the children from my future blossom breeding project, so that people can get blossom dragons that much faster!
@MoonlitCacti
I love this, I have 40 Lilium Petals, pls add me to the List of Ping.

also if I get the gene I would be happy to give away free hatchlings, the children from my future blossom breeding project, so that people can get blossom dragons that much faster!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@moonlitcacti will you ping the list when you start the donations for the raffle? i don't wanna miss it haha

edit: i am not at a high enough level to gather mums yet but i grind all the time and i have a million lillium petals, if i donate over 20 of them, will i still be added to the raffle? thank you!
@moonlitcacti will you ping the list when you start the donations for the raffle? i don't wanna miss it haha

edit: i am not at a high enough level to gather mums yet but i grind all the time and i have a million lillium petals, if i donate over 20 of them, will i still be added to the raffle? thank you!
torture_isaac.png
@torture I’m always accepting donations/payments, but I’ll ping everyone when I try to decide a donation schedule (ex. Weekly, bi-weekly) and get confirmation that I have everyone’s information correct when I get everything set up... Feel free to send away! ^.^ @howtoquityou Hmm... updates on what the “winner” chooses to do with the gene will be fun! I’m sure that others in the community will enjoy your kind gesture! [emoji=spiral love size=1] @absinthy Me too... if they don’t drop soon I might just buy one...
@torture

I’m always accepting donations/payments, but I’ll ping everyone when I try to decide a donation schedule (ex. Weekly, bi-weekly) and get confirmation that I have everyone’s information correct when I get everything set up... Feel free to send away! ^.^

@howtoquityou
Hmm... updates on what the “winner” chooses to do with the gene will be fun! I’m sure that others in the community will enjoy your kind gesture!

@absinthy
Me too... if they don’t drop soon I might just buy one...
^^^Updated
^^^Updated
@moonlitcacti also,, i am extremely interested in becoming the assistant manager! i am heavily into dom, and although i don't participate in dom raffles, i will often be involved in my light flights dom pushes. i am also active very often on most parts of the day (except for these latest 2 weeks where i am working full time). i am a sniper, and i grind constantly. i am also extremely trustworthy as i also rent out my nests frequently. i am also a master coder, check out my bios (made by epher but heaily edited by me), along with my lore page (fully coded by me) and my art shop, where i can do some banners for you when i'm not busy! i am in the MST for my time zone. thanks for reading!
@moonlitcacti also,, i am extremely interested in becoming the assistant manager! i am heavily into dom, and although i don't participate in dom raffles, i will often be involved in my light flights dom pushes. i am also active very often on most parts of the day (except for these latest 2 weeks where i am working full time). i am a sniper, and i grind constantly. i am also extremely trustworthy as i also rent out my nests frequently. i am also a master coder, check out my bios (made by epher but heaily edited by me), along with my lore page (fully coded by me) and my art shop, where i can do some banners for you when i'm not busy! i am in the MST for my time zone. thanks for reading!
torture_isaac.png
@torture [s]Great! You’re hired![/s] That would be amazing! [emoji=spiral star size=1] Do you mind also taking the role of the assistant item holder? You’ll only need to hold the items for the second gene (if we get enough for two at the same time) so that we double our chances of seeing the trade!
@torture
Great! You’re hired!
That would be amazing! Do you mind also taking the role of the assistant item holder? You’ll only need to hold the items for the second gene (if we get enough for two at the same time) so that we double our chances of seeing the trade!
@moonlitcacti absolutely! things are hectic right now what with work and the SAT, but i am 100% free within the next few weeks! i do get on every day except sunday so i will always see a CR from the other players!

if this gets popular enough, we might want to have a spreadsheet we can both access and a steady pinglist as well, but we can deliberate in a few weeks!
@moonlitcacti absolutely! things are hectic right now what with work and the SAT, but i am 100% free within the next few weeks! i do get on every day except sunday so i will always see a CR from the other players!

if this gets popular enough, we might want to have a spreadsheet we can both access and a steady pinglist as well, but we can deliberate in a few weeks!
torture_isaac.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22