Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Um what..?
1 2
Okay, so a few days ago I got an undying featherback. I was really happy because it was my first boss familiar. After that, I didn’t seem to come across many bosses for awhile. I finally ran into a featherback boar. Then I killed it, then a familiar version of it dropped..?!

2 different boss familiars from the same venue within 4 days of each other??? I’ve been getting a bunch of cheap battle stones and stuff so I thought my luck had run out but this happens and I just??

Not only that but the featherbacks are my favorite bosses and they just dropped and I’m so confused and shocked..?

Why is rng so nice now? What have I done to deserve these rewards?
Okay, so a few days ago I got an undying featherback. I was really happy because it was my first boss familiar. After that, I didn’t seem to come across many bosses for awhile. I finally ran into a featherback boar. Then I killed it, then a familiar version of it dropped..?!

2 different boss familiars from the same venue within 4 days of each other??? I’ve been getting a bunch of cheap battle stones and stuff so I thought my luck had run out but this happens and I just??

Not only that but the featherbacks are my favorite bosses and they just dropped and I’m so confused and shocked..?

Why is rng so nice now? What have I done to deserve these rewards?
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
I have yet to get a boss familiar to drop :')
I have yet to get a boss familiar to drop :')
miDn30f.gif
aaaa same with the luck! i got a phantom and a python within 10 minutes of each other,,
aaaa same with the luck! i got a phantom and a python within 10 minutes of each other,,
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
Ahh congrats!! Boss familiars are so rare - it's always a treat to see them drop!
Ahh congrats!! Boss familiars are so rare - it's always a treat to see them drop!
I got a featherback boar too recently! I was surprised who easily the boss familiar dropped.
I got a featherback boar too recently! I was surprised who easily the boss familiar dropped.
ldNLSdw.png
Once i got 3 boss familiars in one class period
Once i got 3 boss familiars in one class period
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
I got my (second) Featherback Boar today! The Arena must be a good venue for the time being! [emoji=nocturne happy size=2] Congrats on the Undying Featherback!
I got my (second) Featherback Boar today! The Arena must be a good venue for the time being!
Congrats on the Undying Featherback!
FooterAds.gif
Might not be a boss, but I got a King Quillrunner earlier today, I thought the same thing.
Might not be a boss, but I got a King Quillrunner earlier today, I thought the same thing.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
Y'all been hanging out with Azimyth? lol
Y'all been hanging out with Azimyth? lol
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png

I got a Disoriented Spirit drop yesterday, and a Malevolent Spirit drop just this morning. RNG seems to like boss familiars lately!

I got a Disoriented Spirit drop yesterday, and a Malevolent Spirit drop just this morning. RNG seems to like boss familiars lately!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2