Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
[quote name="Rowdy" date="2019-07-25 07:00:11" ] Anyone who tries to spell a username themselves and doesn't scroll up and copy to paste the name to their post is a chaotic neutral [/quote] That’s me then. Honestly, it mostly happens since I’m always on mobile now. It’s a pain in the rear to try and copy and paste. The REALLY interesting thing about my username, is the fact that more often then not they ping someone else, like, another username. I dunno. Sorry @Djinyatta.
Rowdy wrote on 2019-07-25 07:00:11:
Anyone who tries to spell a username themselves and doesn't scroll up and copy to paste the name to their post is a chaotic neutral
That’s me then.

Honestly, it mostly happens since I’m always on mobile now. It’s a pain in the rear to try and copy and paste.

The REALLY interesting thing about my username, is the fact that more often then not they ping someone else, like, another username. I dunno. Sorry @Djinyatta.
I get mispinged as @/Kavyrn so often I added a spelling guide to my signature. I'm not sure it actually helps, though.
I get mispinged as @/Kavyrn so often I added a spelling guide to my signature. I'm not sure it actually helps, though.
29553963.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | She / Her
» Level 25 Lair Challenge «
Varadia
Varadia
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.png
I don't think I've ever gotten my name misspelled (it really is just four with an extra r. Though I'm thinking about changing soon), but this thread is the reason I just copy and paste names xD
I don't think I've ever gotten my name misspelled (it really is just four with an extra r. Though I'm thinking about changing soon), but this thread is the reason I just copy and paste names xD
APu5YOe.gif
CP7OrA0.pngV U L T U R445MS.png
- - - - - -
|| SHE/HER || +0 || 20 || LIBRA ||
NAME; V-U-L-T-U-R || NOT VULTURE
[emoji=glasses size=1]
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-07-25 11:59:02" ] [emoji=glasses size=1] [/quote] kzzzazthztsghshshol that's how I spell it in my mind
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-07-25 11:59:02:
kzzzazthztsghshshol
that's how I spell it in my mind
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cc53d392d095e93a24f8cbe4c233b064.png
AiaAKNt.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-07-25 11:59:02" ] [emoji=glasses size=1] [/quote] I always say 'Zaztol'
I always say 'Zaztol'
It's Owlynx. Not Owllynx! Ping'ers beware :)
i mean, i have an easy name now, but my past usernames were giving people tons of trouble, which contributed to the fact i gave myself a funny AND easy username. jampackedwithair got mispinged as jampackedwithhair way more often than it should have, and shikieiki... shikieiki was INFAMOUS for being hard to spell.
i mean, i have an easy name now, but my past usernames were giving people tons of trouble, which contributed to the fact i gave myself a funny AND easy username. jampackedwithair got mispinged as jampackedwithhair way more often than it should have, and shikieiki... shikieiki was INFAMOUS for being hard to spell.
DV7DUcM.png
It doesn't happen super often, but I have gone back to threads before and noticed people have tried to ping me with 'Cyclence'.

On a slightly related note, I played an MMO character with the same name once, and had a guild member who would constantly call me either 'Clarence' or 'Clarice'. >.>
It doesn't happen super often, but I have gone back to threads before and noticed people have tried to ping me with 'Cyclence'.

On a slightly related note, I played an MMO character with the same name once, and had a guild member who would constantly call me either 'Clarence' or 'Clarice'. >.>
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-07-25 11:59:02" ] [emoji=glasses size=1] [/quote] Ghaztol? I spell it Khaztol

Ghaztol? I spell it Khaztol
tree.png ice.png
xxxxxxxx
Lorem
Ispum
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
x
ice.png
tree2.png