Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
[quote name="Vsauce" date="2019-07-24 08:45:16" ] no username is hard to spell with the magic of CTRL + C, CTRL + V. [/quote] I've seen people misping me as Raztharia a handful of times. Personally, I always copy and past the UNs I'm pinging
Vsauce wrote on 2019-07-24 08:45:16:
no username is hard to spell with the magic of CTRL + C, CTRL + V.

I've seen people misping me as Raztharia a handful of times. Personally, I always copy and past the UNs I'm pinging
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
You'd think my name would be easy, but:
@/catmoew
@/catmoew1
@/catmeow
@/catmeowone ??? You can see the number is a number?
@/ctmeow1 So close!
@/cateow1 hrm.

And so on.
You'd think my name would be easy, but:
@/catmoew
@/catmoew1
@/catmeow
@/catmeowone ??? You can see the number is a number?
@/ctmeow1 So close!
@/cateow1 hrm.

And so on.
my username's not really that hard to spell but i have seen a couple people miss a Y and end up pinging someone else
my username's not really that hard to spell but i have seen a couple people miss a Y and end up pinging someone else
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
:/
:/
owleics.gif
ive been mispinged, say three times?

@/victories
@/victorizes
@/victorzeis
ive been mispinged, say three times?

@/victories
@/victorizes
@/victorzeis
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
Back when I was LooneLuxxe I'd often get
@/Looneluxe (this one I'd get most of all)
@/Looneluxx
@/Loonluxe
@/Loonluxxe

And basically any other variation of the name that either skipped any of the double letters or 'e's
Back when I was LooneLuxxe I'd often get
@/Looneluxe (this one I'd get most of all)
@/Looneluxx
@/Loonluxe
@/Loonluxxe

And basically any other variation of the name that either skipped any of the double letters or 'e's
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I personally always copy+paste other's UNs if I need to ping them out of paranoia that I'll spell it wrong. My username isn't really that difficult, just "Lynxie" and two letters, R and G (my initials). However, I have seen it misspelled one time as "LynxieGB". People don't often misspell it, so it came as a mild surprise to me.
I personally always copy+paste other's UNs if I need to ping them out of paranoia that I'll spell it wrong. My username isn't really that difficult, just "Lynxie" and two letters, R and G (my initials). However, I have seen it misspelled one time as "LynxieGB". People don't often misspell it, so it came as a mild surprise to me.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I honestly didn't think people would misspell my username, but it has happened.
I feel a bit bad for Fedora. It makes me wonder how many times Fedora has been pinged instead of me.

But so far, I have only seen people ping @/Fedora instead of @/Faedora, and yes, it was meant for me as I had made a thread in Dragon Search I think.

I always copy paste usernames unless I'm confident that I can spell them right and then I triple check that I spelled it correctly.
I honestly didn't think people would misspell my username, but it has happened.
I feel a bit bad for Fedora. It makes me wonder how many times Fedora has been pinged instead of me.

But so far, I have only seen people ping @/Fedora instead of @/Faedora, and yes, it was meant for me as I had made a thread in Dragon Search I think.

I always copy paste usernames unless I'm confident that I can spell them right and then I triple check that I spelled it correctly.
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
Apparently, mine, sometimes. I've discoved there can be some very adventerous placements of the h. If it's there at all, that is. Sometimes, also another vowel finds its way in. Fascinating stuff.

On a side note, when shortening the name, suprisingly many people go with Xion rather than the possibly more intuitive Xio, which is what I use. Kinda odd, but whatever.
Apparently, mine, sometimes. I've discoved there can be some very adventerous placements of the h. If it's there at all, that is. Sometimes, also another vowel finds its way in. Fascinating stuff.

On a side note, when shortening the name, suprisingly many people go with Xion rather than the possibly more intuitive Xio, which is what I use. Kinda odd, but whatever.
sometimes people don't realise there's no i and call me homeskillet. surprisingly, it's only happened once here (to my knowledge)

edit: not too long after posting this, it got misspelled twice. i guess it's a good thing there's no one called homeskillet..
sometimes people don't realise there's no i and call me homeskillet. surprisingly, it's only happened once here (to my knowledge)

edit: not too long after posting this, it got misspelled twice. i guess it's a good thing there's no one called homeskillet..
indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen game boy advance logo indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen

they/them | fr + 17 | bio + graphics | 3d model adopts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16