Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I'm not sure if anyone's ever pinged me wrong, but I could get QueenAltar, I guess?
I'm not sure if anyone's ever pinged me wrong, but I could get QueenAltar, I guess?
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
I get "Fearless" a lot.

I'm just confused half the time
I get "Fearless" a lot.

I'm just confused half the time
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
Mathiax
Mathax

Not too bad, but can make some pings annoying
Mathiax
Mathax

Not too bad, but can make some pings annoying
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I keep typing my own name wrong.

Re-qua-cy

Not Ra-qua-cy

Or Re-que-cy

Nor Re-qua-ce

My poor, poor username.
I keep typing my own name wrong.

Re-qua-cy

Not Ra-qua-cy

Or Re-que-cy

Nor Re-qua-ce

My poor, poor username.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Being a combination of a title and a name, my un hardly ever gets misspelled. However, I did once nearly miss a fairly important ping due to the wonderful typo title of StoeytellerIvy.
Being a combination of a title and a name, my un hardly ever gets misspelled. However, I did once nearly miss a fairly important ping due to the wonderful typo title of StoeytellerIvy.
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Ram-ski, think the sport of skiing.

Ram-ski, think the sport of skiing.

"Zyzzyx" "Xyzyx" "Zzyxy" etc. and it wasn't on FR, but I've been mockingly called things like "[img]https://i.imgur.com/zuetDGP.png[/img]" and "keysmash" before... [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
"Zyzzyx"
"Xyzyx"
"Zzyxy"
etc.

and it wasn't on FR, but I've been mockingly called things like
"zuetDGP.png" and "keysmash" before...
Wz3MG4S.png
Mine isn’t hard but every so often I get the occasional @/Ribbons, which I happen to see. Also got ribbz once..
Mine isn’t hard but every so often I get the occasional @/Ribbons, which I happen to see. Also got ribbz once..
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I'm the «I like to.actually type someone's name it.feels more special» club but... I think I should stop now (when I see someone with a username I identify as «potential misspelling ahead» I already copy paste it.though).
I'm the «I like to.actually type someone's name it.feels more special» club but... I think I should stop now (when I see someone with a username I identify as «potential misspelling ahead» I already copy paste it.though).
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Copy and paste to the rescue.
Copy and paste to the rescue.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16