Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Biird
Ah I feel at home here :'D

Well my name is the German version of Penguin ... I seemingly go by:
Penguin (obviously)
Pinquin
Ping
Pingu
and some more :'D
@Biird
Ah I feel at home here :'D

Well my name is the German version of Penguin ... I seemingly go by:
Penguin (obviously)
Pinquin
Ping
Pingu
and some more :'D
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Since I'm so new, I'm unsure of the difficulty of my name. Is it hard? Let me know!

I actually misspelled it, but it's a reference to "Salvator Mundi", Christ's title as "Savior of the World", and His being depicted as its just ruler.

Check it out here.
Since I'm so new, I'm unsure of the difficulty of my name. Is it hard? Let me know!

I actually misspelled it, but it's a reference to "Salvator Mundi", Christ's title as "Savior of the World", and His being depicted as its just ruler.

Check it out here.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
[quote name="Vsauce" date="2019-07-24 08:45:16" ] no username is hard to spell with the magic of CTRL + C, CTRL + V. [/quote]
Vsauce wrote on 2019-07-24 08:45:16:
no username is hard to spell with the magic of CTRL + C, CTRL + V.
ycSiwsB.png
@Ahi

Yours shouldn't be too hard! It's like the fish, right? Ahi tuna?
@Ahi

Yours shouldn't be too hard! It's like the fish, right? Ahi tuna?
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
@salvatoremundi

yep, like the fish! i was posting more to quote Vsauce's post. i use copy and paste on people's usernames so i don't have to worry about spelling :D
@salvatoremundi

yep, like the fish! i was posting more to quote Vsauce's post. i use copy and paste on people's usernames so i don't have to worry about spelling :D
ycSiwsB.png
@Ahi Yay! I got it right!
@Ahi Yay! I got it right!
Hello, I'm back.

Vultur is the genus for the Andean Condor. I've only ever seen it spelled wrong twice (but who knows) but so far I've had:

Vulture (obvi)
Vultor (coulda been a miss click) Or Voltur, can't remember which >>

I apologize to @/Vulture for any ping you get that you're not supposed to >> I didn't really think that through xD

Ever since I put the speling in my sig though I haven't had anything. I think >>
Hello, I'm back.

Vultur is the genus for the Andean Condor. I've only ever seen it spelled wrong twice (but who knows) but so far I've had:

Vulture (obvi)
Vultor (coulda been a miss click) Or Voltur, can't remember which >>

I apologize to @/Vulture for any ping you get that you're not supposed to >> I didn't really think that through xD

Ever since I put the speling in my sig though I haven't had anything. I think >>
ooooooo kkJS1Qp.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
This came very unexpected to me.. but many people seem to miss that I have a zero in my name not a capital O! [emoji=coatl laughing]
This came very unexpected to me.. but many people seem to miss that I have a zero in my name not a capital O!
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
You'd think my username would be easy to spell, but the amount of times I didn't see things because someone tried to ping Nefi, Naffi or Nefif is astounding.
You'd think my username would be easy to spell, but the amount of times I didn't see things because someone tried to ping Nefi, Naffi or Nefif is astounding.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
The two I see:
Kitalpha Heart. With and without a space. No E in my username
Kitalphart. Somehow they miss that it's a haha, not a ha, despite one of the two H's being capitalized. Amazingly this has also happened on sites where spaces are allowed and then it's extremely confusing because there's a space in there how are you blurring them?????
The two I see:
Kitalpha Heart. With and without a space. No E in my username
Kitalphart. Somehow they miss that it's a haha, not a ha, despite one of the two H's being capitalized. Amazingly this has also happened on sites where spaces are allowed and then it's extremely confusing because there's a space in there how are you blurring them?????
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16