Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
People have done:

Rexcalibur
Recalibur
Rexcalburr

No guys. It's just. Rexcaliburr.

Like Excalibur, but add an R in front and an R in the back.
People have done:

Rexcalibur
Recalibur
Rexcalburr

No guys. It's just. Rexcaliburr.

Like Excalibur, but add an R in front and an R in the back.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
S I Z Z L E.
S I Z Z L E.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
This is why it's just easier to copy and paste usernames..
I don't even try to spell them, to avoid confusion and missed pings.

My username isn't hard to spell, but people often get the R and the E in the middle mixed up.
I become Supermacy instead.
This is why it's just easier to copy and paste usernames..
I don't even try to spell them, to avoid confusion and missed pings.

My username isn't hard to spell, but people often get the R and the E in the middle mixed up.
I become Supermacy instead.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I can explain the spelling but it's a long story...also no one can spell it.
I can explain the spelling but it's a long story...also no one can spell it.
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
I changed my name a while ago but when I was CelesteNova, people would forget the E and write CelestNova and I wouldn't get the ping.

That's why I always copy and paste, despite knowing fully well that I can spell the username.
I changed my name a while ago but when I was CelesteNova, people would forget the E and write CelestNova and I wouldn't get the ping.

That's why I always copy and paste, despite knowing fully well that I can spell the username.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
I get a lot of KrazKitKat, but I've also seen CrazyKitCat and KrazyKitCat. Sometimes even KrazyKitKat.

Throwing some shade at an irl friend who once did the KrazKitKat mistake lol
I get a lot of KrazKitKat, but I've also seen CrazyKitCat and KrazyKitCat. Sometimes even KrazyKitKat.

Throwing some shade at an irl friend who once did the KrazKitKat mistake lol
[quote name="OwU" date="2019-07-25 12:08:46" ] i mean, i have an easy name now, but my past usernames were giving people tons of trouble, which contributed to the fact i gave myself a funny AND easy username. jampackedwithair got mispinged as jampackedwithhair way more often than it should have, and shikieiki... shikieiki was INFAMOUS for being hard to spell. [/quote] ... So that's where Shikieiki went
OwU wrote on 2019-07-25 12:08:46:
i mean, i have an easy name now, but my past usernames were giving people tons of trouble, which contributed to the fact i gave myself a funny AND easy username. jampackedwithair got mispinged as jampackedwithhair way more often than it should have, and shikieiki... shikieiki was INFAMOUS for being hard to spell.
... So that's where Shikieiki went

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I've gotten BeckAIistiere, BeckAlister, BeckAlistere, and just about every varient of Alistiere you can think of.
I've gotten BeckAIistiere, BeckAlister, BeckAlistere, and just about every varient of Alistiere you can think of.
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
PETITION TO CHANGE THE NAME TO XHAZTOL POSTED AN EMOJI HERE
PETITION TO CHANGE THE NAME TO XHAZTOL POSTED AN EMOJI HERE
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
I thought mine was pretty easy but people have incorrectly pinged @/Sienna several times already.
I thought mine was pretty easy but people have incorrectly pinged @/Sienna several times already.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16