Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 665 666
@xxstarpupx @Scorpiontail I can't even keep up with editing the first post, you guys are piling on so fast lmao

HEY @Azimyth WE GOT ANOTHER TWO ^^
@xxstarpupx @Scorpiontail I can't even keep up with editing the first post, you guys are piling on so fast lmao

HEY @Azimyth WE GOT ANOTHER TWO ^^
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@Azimyth Any comment on the current dominance battle? [emoji=fae winking]
@Azimyth Any comment on the current dominance battle?
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
[quote name="@MessengerDragon" date="2019-07-20 18:43:10" ] Any comment on the current dominance battle? [emoji=fae winking] [/quote] The size of the flights favored Nature, and so does the presumed outcome. My flight was capable of holding their own, but only at the dawn before the sun came to strengthen the seeds of Nature’s army. I have not since then seen a flip, and do not predict one, but everything can change in an instant if it should be left unchecked.
@MessengerDragon wrote on 2019-07-20 18:43:10:
Any comment on the current dominance battle?
The size of the flights favored Nature, and so does the presumed outcome. My flight was capable of holding their own, but only at the dawn before the sun came to strengthen the seeds of Nature’s army. I have not since then seen a flip, and do not predict one, but everything can change in an instant if it should be left unchecked.
[quote name="@Azimyth" date="2019-07-20 18:46:44" ] [quote name="@MessengerDragon" date="2019-07-20 18:43:10" ] Any comment on the current dominance battle? [emoji=fae winking] [/quote] The size of the flights favored Nature, and so does the presumed outcome. My flight was capable of holding their own, but only at the dawn before the sun came to strengthen the seeds of Nature’s army. I have not since then seen a flip, and do not predict one, but everything can change in an instant if it should be left unchecked. [/quote] tl;dr ilu Arcane but y'all are screwed
@Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-20 18:46:44:
@MessengerDragon wrote on 2019-07-20 18:43:10:
Any comment on the current dominance battle?
The size of the flights favored Nature, and so does the presumed outcome. My flight was capable of holding their own, but only at the dawn before the sun came to strengthen the seeds of Nature’s army. I have not since then seen a flip, and do not predict one, but everything can change in an instant if it should be left unchecked.

tl;dr ilu Arcane but y'all are screwed

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

I'm going to head to a venue and pray that something good happens
I'm going to head to a venue and pray that something good happens
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
EVERYONE
RNG JUST GAVE ME A FAMILIAR AND 2 RUSTED TREASURE CHESTS
THANKS AZIMYTH
EVERYONE
RNG JUST GAVE ME A FAMILIAR AND 2 RUSTED TREASURE CHESTS
THANKS AZIMYTH
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="Daijobanai" date="2019-07-20 17:55:30" ] why am i pinged for your occult blood ritual [/quote] This is not blood ritual I only want insect
Daijobanai wrote on 2019-07-20 17:55:30:
why am i pinged for your occult blood ritual
This is not blood ritual I only want insect
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-20 20:07:49" ] [quote name="@Daijobanai" date="2019-07-20 17:55:30" ] why am i pinged for your occult blood ritual [/quote] This is not blood ritual I only want insect [/quote] nvm this response wins ALL
Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-20 20:07:49:
@Daijobanai wrote on 2019-07-20 17:55:30:
why am i pinged for your occult blood ritual
This is not blood ritual I only want insect

nvm this response wins ALL

So the question is, does Azimyth's blessed luck extend beyond flight rising into other games as well?
So the question is, does Azimyth's blessed luck extend beyond flight rising into other games as well?
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Yeah this is now just a proximity thing too, I'm in the same House as Azimyth for the Arcane house cup and well... lemme tell ya somethin. First day I get a [item=unhatched shadow egg] two days later an [item=unhatched arcane egg] and today a [item=unhatched light egg] two gaoler genes and the entirety of the Nebula starsilk set.
Yeah this is now just a proximity thing too, I'm in the same House as Azimyth for the Arcane house cup and well... lemme tell ya somethin.

First day I get a Unhatched Shadow Egg two days later an Unhatched Arcane Egg and today a Unhatched Light Egg two gaoler genes and the entirety of the Nebula starsilk set.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 665 666