Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 665 666
[quote name="@girlofSornieth" date="2019-08-03 17:51:53" ] @/TastyPastry *noms on your corners* mmfph coursh! Lemme jush finish chewing... [/quote] Oh no, my delicious pastry body! [s]at least I still have my ankles[/s]
@girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-08-03 17:51:53:
@/TastyPastry
*noms on your corners* mmfph coursh! Lemme jush finish chewing...

Oh no, my delicious pastry body! at least I still have my ankles
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
OMG FINALLY. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zCxuyOK.png[/img]
OMG FINALLY.

zCxuyOK.png
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@Yunimori
can I just say, you have the absolute best eye for colors, the 1st gao is a b s o l u t e l y stunning

@TastyPastry
*head in hands* don't even remind me about ankles, my dude
@Yunimori
can I just say, you have the absolute best eye for colors, the 1st gao is a b s o l u t e l y stunning

@TastyPastry
*head in hands* don't even remind me about ankles, my dude
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2019-08-03 19:06:13" ] @Lhumyaki I LOVE YOUR G1 BTW [/quote] Thank you! I may try to sell him once I'm done with his genes, because I don't really have a dragon that matches his colors...
girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-08-03 19:06:13:
@Lhumyaki
I LOVE YOUR G1 BTW

Thank you! I may try to sell him once I'm done with his genes, because I don't really have a dragon that matches his colors...
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
@Lhumyaki
not to be a terrible influence, but that IS what the auction house is for... >;)
@Lhumyaki
not to be a terrible influence, but that IS what the auction house is for... >;)

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*Luck spends all week in the Savannah with his coli bros* *staggers out half-buried under clothing* HI HONEY I'M HOME AND I BROUGHT YOU A NEW OUTFIT AS A SOUVENIR OF MY BATTLES [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42157707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421578/42157707_350.png[/img] [/url] "awww sweetheart! you shouldn't have"
*Luck spends all week in the Savannah with his coli bros*
*staggers out half-buried under clothing* HI HONEY I'M HOME AND I BROUGHT YOU A NEW OUTFIT AS A SOUVENIR OF MY BATTLES

42157707_350.png

"awww sweetheart! you shouldn't have"

@girlofSornieth ...

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT

a gened g1, that is a true fire dragon... if I wait for the fire festival, I may be rich. enough to take some money back. The fire festival is in august, right?
@girlofSornieth ...

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT

a gened g1, that is a true fire dragon... if I wait for the fire festival, I may be rich. enough to take some money back. The fire festival is in august, right?
@Lhumyaki
lol yes! although I was referring to buying him a mate instead, but you do you. :)

/drowning in projects
@Lhumyaki
lol yes! although I was referring to buying him a mate instead, but you do you. :)

/drowning in projects

@girlsofSornieth

oh, indeed!

... don't tempt me please, I'm already too low on money for my standards x)
@girlsofSornieth

oh, indeed!

... don't tempt me please, I'm already too low on money for my standards x)
Um so... I just went to the coli for the first time during this fest... and I got the only skin I wanted. I dont know how this happened, but I have proof.. This happened shortly after I found this thred.. I wonder.. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/582966125248118825/607517226060218374/Screenshot_20190804-051244_Chrome.jpg[/img]
Um so...
I just went to the coli for the first time during this fest... and I got the only skin I wanted.
I dont know how this happened, but I have proof..
This happened shortly after I found this thred.. I wonder..
Screenshot_20190804-051244_Chrome.jpg
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 665 666