Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Whistles* Go to Rainsong Jungle!
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="@Akarui" date="2019-07-15 19:46:18" ] the rng gods have blessed you i've gotten notably lucky there too though, so maybe it really is a blessed venue or smthn lol [/quote] No, child. The rng has not blessed her. She IS the RNG.
@Akarui wrote on 2019-07-15 19:46:18:
the rng gods have blessed you
i've gotten notably lucky there too though, so maybe it really is a blessed venue or smthn lol
No, child. The rng has not blessed her.
She IS the RNG.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="@DeathPhoenix" date="2019-07-15 19:55:14" ] [quote name="@Akarui" date="2019-07-15 19:46:18" ] the rng gods have blessed you i've gotten notably lucky there too though, so maybe it really is a blessed venue or smthn lol [/quote] No, child. The rng has not blessed her. She IS the RNG. [/quote] I got the [item=overcharged silverbeast]
@DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-07-15 19:55:14:
@Akarui wrote on 2019-07-15 19:46:18:
the rng gods have blessed you
i've gotten notably lucky there too though, so maybe it really is a blessed venue or smthn lol
No, child. The rng has not blessed her.
She IS the RNG.
I got the Overcharged Silverbeast
H O W
H O W
Well, I go to Rainsong Jungle because it's pretty and not because of the loot haha.
Well, I go to Rainsong Jungle because it's pretty and not because of the loot haha.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Be me
Go to rainsong jungle
Have enemies dodge attacks 5 times in a row
*confused Gru face*
Be me
Go to rainsong jungle
*confused Gru face*
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
[quote name="EWSpirit" date="2019-07-15 20:36:55" ] Be me Go to rainsong jungle Have enemies dodge attacks 5 times in a row *confused Gru face* [/quote] Ouchie, looks like someone forgot to do their daily sacrifices
EWSpirit wrote on 2019-07-15 20:36:55:
Be me
Go to rainsong jungle
*confused Gru face*
Ouchie, looks like someone forgot to do their daily sacrifices
mythie, part of me is sincerely concerned that the devs are going to think you're gaming the system and block your butt

the other part is wildly cackling BURN THE WORLD at the top of my mental lungs
mythie, part of me is sincerely concerned that the devs are going to think you're gaming the system and block your butt

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="@howtoquityou" date="2019-07-15 21:23:25" ] mythie, part of me is sincerely concerned that the devs are going to think you're gaming the system and block your butt the other part is wildly cackling BURN THE WORLD at the top of my mental lungs [/quote] I can’t even download IPhone games without my parent’s permission I promise I am not hacking FR via IPhone
@howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-15 21:23:25:

I can’t even download IPhone games without my parent’s permission I promise I am not hacking FR via IPhone
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-07-15 21:28:05" ] [quote name="howtoquityou" date="2019-07-15 21:23:25" ] mythie, part of me is sincerely concerned that the devs are going to think you're gaming the system and block your butt the other part is wildly cackling BURN THE WORLD at the top of my mental lungs [/quote] I can’t even download IPhone games without my parent’s permission I promise I am not hacking FR via IPhone [/quote] okay you know that almost makes it worse right
Azimyth wrote on 2019-07-15 21:28:05:
howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-15 21:23:25:

I can’t even download IPhone games without my parent’s permission I promise I am not hacking FR via IPhone

okay you know that almost makes it worse right
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@howtoquityou how does it make it worse :(
@howtoquityou how does it make it worse :(
1 2 3 4 5