Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Whistles* Go to Rainsong Jungle!
1 2 3 4 5
Just lettin y’all know it’s doin good; within 15 minutes I’ve gotten 6 familiars, a Wind Egg and two skin crates! Also, it’s a great hub for insects and general material profit. Tis the lucky land!

Ps: While it can’t train fodder with them, Culex build dragon’s elims one shot all enemies, except for bosses lol. Good for material sell profit.
Just lettin y’all know it’s doin good; within 15 minutes I’ve gotten 6 familiars, a Wind Egg and two skin crates! Also, it’s a great hub for insects and general material profit. Tis the lucky land!

Ps: While it can’t train fodder with them, Culex build dragon’s elims one shot all enemies, except for bosses lol. Good for material sell profit.
Wh-

Oh it’s you again. The new deity. Why am I not surprised.

(eee in all seriousness though I’m jealous..)
Wh-

Oh it’s you again. The new deity. Why am I not surprised.

(eee in all seriousness though I’m jealous..)
SVt2S0L.png
Rainsong Jungle is where it's at, that's one of my fav mindless grinding spots.
Rainsong Jungle is where it's at, that's one of my fav mindless grinding spots.
td9UiZS.png
Thanks for the advice.

time to spend the next 5 hours grinding

Edit: in the rain song jungle I got 3 familiars in 1 hour. I went to the ghost light ruins and got an aer phantom crate 2 battles in.
Edit 2: ghostlight ruins. another familiar. I also got another crate.
Thanks for the advice.

time to spend the next 5 hours grinding

Edit: in the rain song jungle I got 3 familiars in 1 hour. I went to the ghost light ruins and got an aer phantom crate 2 battles in.
Edit 2: ghostlight ruins. another familiar. I also got another crate.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
ok, RNG
ok, RNG
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-07-15 19:00:37" ] ok, RNG [/quote]
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-07-15 19:00:37:
ok, RNG
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
[quote name="@DeathPhoenix" date="2019-07-15 19:00:37" ] ok, RNG [/quote] [i]Side-eyes the Teardrop Chroma Necklace I just got[/i] L-look man-
@DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-07-15 19:00:37:
ok, RNG
Side-eyes the Teardrop Chroma Necklace I just got L-look man-
@Azimyth
Ok, I'm getting off the forums RNG
@Azimyth
Ok, I'm getting off the forums RNG
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
The true thing we are going to find in Area 51 after we win the raid is the secret to Azimyth's luck Also thank u for coin and the luck to get an eg the day after. I will never forget that coin, it is stored away in my vault. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1sT7eSW.png[/img]
The true thing we are going to find in Area 51 after we win the raid is the secret to Azimyth's luck

Also thank u for coin and the luck to get an eg the day after.

I will never forget that coin, it is stored away in my vault.

1sT7eSW.png
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
thank you for ur wisdom rng
thank you for ur wisdom rng
1 2 3 4 5