Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who are Rob, Ryan, & Heather in credits?
In the credits, under Contributors and Special Thanks, there's

Rob - Engineering
Ryan & Heather - Engineering and Server Operations

I'm curious what contributions they made to FR.

I know what Akiri, Kaepora, and Mutron do (generally), and I know what LightSky helped out with. But these names remain a mystery to me.
In the credits, under Contributors and Special Thanks, there's

Rob - Engineering
Ryan & Heather - Engineering and Server Operations

I'm curious what contributions they made to FR.

I know what Akiri, Kaepora, and Mutron do (generally), and I know what LightSky helped out with. But these names remain a mystery to me.
Let our wings fill the sky
Probably people who didn't make accounts, but still help/ed with the site.
Probably people who didn't make accounts, but still help/ed with the site.
cnczfnd.gif.......................................................................9dYW39C.png
I'm wondering what they actually did though -- backend stuff? Server/data store? Coliseum/fairgrounds programming? Etc.
I'm wondering what they actually did though -- backend stuff? Server/data store? Coliseum/fairgrounds programming? Etc.
Let our wings fill the sky
Ate everyones chips.
Ate everyones chips.
[quote name="Gamer" date="2019-07-13 16:10:30" ] Ate everyones chips. [/quote] That must've not been a very nice poker game.
Gamer wrote on 2019-07-13 16:10:30:
Ate everyones chips.
That must've not been a very nice poker game.
It's Owlynx. Not Owllynx! Ping'ers beware :)
Maybe Heather and Ryan do the server maintenance every night?
Maybe Heather and Ryan do the server maintenance every night?
cnczfnd.gif.......................................................................9dYW39C.png
Early in FR's lifespan they provided troubleshooting help with our programming and server. They are not active programmers or staff on the site, but their contributions were very much appreciated and helped the site grow to where it is today. :)
Early in FR's lifespan they provided troubleshooting help with our programming and server. They are not active programmers or staff on the site, but their contributions were very much appreciated and helped the site grow to where it is today. :)

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png