Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Herico

I love Light’s theme, with all of the scrolls and knowledge and stuff. It has a nice soft color palette, and beautiful eyes. The Primals are great.

Edit: ninja’d

@DarknessReborn

If I had to leave Arcane, I would go to Nature! I love plants and nice greens. The Primal eyes are really cool, they fit Nature so well. I also find thick forests fascinating.
@Herico

I love Light’s theme, with all of the scrolls and knowledge and stuff. It has a nice soft color palette, and beautiful eyes. The Primals are great.

Edit: ninja’d

@DarknessReborn

If I had to leave Arcane, I would go to Nature! I love plants and nice greens. The Primal eyes are really cool, they fit Nature so well. I also find thick forests fascinating.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
This thread makes me happy just had to get that out there.

[SKIP ME]
This thread makes me happy just had to get that out there.

[SKIP ME]
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@QueenAltari

I love Arcane's aesthetic with all the space and magic stuff, I absolutely love space. I think Arcane's faceted eyes look super cool too!
@QueenAltari

I love Arcane's aesthetic with all the space and magic stuff, I absolutely love space. I think Arcane's faceted eyes look super cool too!

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
[quote name="IronPen" date="2019-07-10 16:12:49" ] Not to mention most don't realize that Arcane's rune is a meteor coming down and I thin it's neat! [/quote] [i]wait what[/i] skip me!
IronPen wrote on 2019-07-10 16:12:49:
Not to mention most don't realize that Arcane's rune is a meteor coming down and I thin it's neat!
wait what

skip me!
iO2X60T.png
@themaskedhunter

I love arcane's eyes and personality description.There's something so magical about their eye colors- specifically the primal. It gives me a strange, comforted feeling.
When I first joined Flight Rising and told my friends the different personality descriptions, they actually said I should join Arcane because it sounded most like me!
Also, arcane eggs are super cool. Look at 'em! They float!
@themaskedhunter

I love arcane's eyes and personality description.There's something so magical about their eye colors- specifically the primal. It gives me a strange, comforted feeling.
When I first joined Flight Rising and told my friends the different personality descriptions, they actually said I should join Arcane because it sounded most like me!
Also, arcane eggs are super cool. Look at 'em! They float!
Ash | 22 | She/Her | Flight Nomad
CLAN LORE THREAD / PSEUDOLOCKE
@hyenaz

Lightning is such a fast moving a resourceful flight. I love the Stormcatcher jokes and the teal eye aesthetic.
@hyenaz

Lightning is such a fast moving a resourceful flight. I love the Stormcatcher jokes and the teal eye aesthetic.
XNoIih6.png She/Her
[img][/img]40n8dm.gif

@CrazyKittyCat

i would be lying if i said i didn't enjoy my time in wind, i spent over a year there. while i'm sad to be leaving, the community and aesthetic are both beautiful!

note: i am moving to earth! you can do both if you wish. :)

@CrazyKittyCat

i would be lying if i said i didn't enjoy my time in wind, i spent over a year there. while i'm sad to be leaving, the community and aesthetic are both beautiful!

note: i am moving to earth! you can do both if you wish. :)
@touma

I have a close friend that is in wind and everyone in that community seems to be very positive and friendly! Their eyes are absolutely lovely and their primal eyes are stunning!

Earth members are always welcoming, and have a warm aura around them that makes them great to be around! They're hardworking and their aesthetic is beautiful as well!
@touma

I have a close friend that is in wind and everyone in that community seems to be very positive and friendly! Their eyes are absolutely lovely and their primal eyes are stunning!

Earth members are always welcoming, and have a warm aura around them that makes them great to be around! They're hardworking and their aesthetic is beautiful as well!
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@CelesteNova

I'm actually considering moving to Light once I finish all my breeding projects. I just really love the eyes and it's asthetic.. And the LightWeaver has such an interesting design, I love her.
@CelesteNova

I'm actually considering moving to Light once I finish all my breeding projects. I just really love the eyes and it's asthetic.. And the LightWeaver has such an interesting design, I love her.
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@warmhope
Ooh, Ice is such a.... chill flight. (Sorry, I had to.) Seriously, between the cats and the nice neutral eyes, it seems like a really fun flight to be in. Ice members are always really welcoming and are super happy to answer any questions I had when I started playing!
@warmhope
Ooh, Ice is such a.... chill flight. (Sorry, I had to.) Seriously, between the cats and the nice neutral eyes, it seems like a really fun flight to be in. Ice members are always really welcoming and are super happy to answer any questions I had when I started playing!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25