Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Reilata

I really love the lore possibilities for Light! There's so many different options to explore when giving your clan lore. I also love the eye colors! I actually have two fandragons I'm trying to breed for with light eyes!

Skip me if you're going to say only negative things about Plague. Otherwise, go for it! <3
@Reilata

I really love the lore possibilities for Light! There's so many different options to explore when giving your clan lore. I also love the eye colors! I actually have two fandragons I'm trying to breed for with light eyes!

Skip me if you're going to say only negative things about Plague. Otherwise, go for it! <3
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@TheExorcist

Plague, my sister flight! Gosh, I love writing lore for plague just because they're misunderstood a lot and I like to make my own stories where they actually are displayed right. Plague isn't about death, it's about life, just a different way from all the greeneries of Nature. It's still about survival, and I love the Nature Plague relationship in how to survive. It's such a fun topic to write about.

I also love Plague because we good sisters :D
@TheExorcist

Plague, my sister flight! Gosh, I love writing lore for plague just because they're misunderstood a lot and I like to make my own stories where they actually are displayed right. Plague isn't about death, it's about life, just a different way from all the greeneries of Nature. It's still about survival, and I love the Nature Plague relationship in how to survive. It's such a fun topic to write about.

I also love Plague because we good sisters :D
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@TheExorcist

Plague has really nice eyes and super nice players! The survival aspect has lots of lore opportunities and I like the aesthetic. Plus the idea of Plague being associated with life even while seeming to not be, that's really cool!

Edit: ninja'd, so here's for @DarknessReborn too <3

Nature has got a really beautiful aesthetic, I love the eyes and all the green! Plus there's a lot of lore opportunities, with the cutthroat survivalist disguised by all the pretty plants angle in the game lore
@TheExorcist

Plague has really nice eyes and super nice players! The survival aspect has lots of lore opportunities and I like the aesthetic. Plus the idea of Plague being associated with life even while seeming to not be, that's really cool!

Edit: ninja'd, so here's for @DarknessReborn too <3

Nature has got a really beautiful aesthetic, I love the eyes and all the green! Plus there's a lot of lore opportunities, with the cutthroat survivalist disguised by all the pretty plants angle in the game lore
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Silverbolt1159
I really love the Earth aesthetic! It's so simplistic and calm. Earth players all seem to be pretty nice and calm too from what I can tell. If I wasn't so in love with Ice, I might consider vacationing at the very least to Earth
@Silverbolt1159
I really love the Earth aesthetic! It's so simplistic and calm. Earth players all seem to be pretty nice and calm too from what I can tell. If I wasn't so in love with Ice, I might consider vacationing at the very least to Earth
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax
I'm actually planning to vacation in ice in the future! I love the entire look, ice reminds me of crystals and it's rly pretty - and ice has some of my favourite eyes! and they're also really nice to match with all colours lmao
@Maithax
I'm actually planning to vacation in ice in the future! I love the entire look, ice reminds me of crystals and it's rly pretty - and ice has some of my favourite eyes! and they're also really nice to match with all colours lmao
Omg, I got a ping from an admin! This is a blessing and a sign. Ok!

@Sobeko

I know Arcane sometimes gets the shaft for being „boring“, but holy cow are they wrong! You have a beautiful Banner, awesome nest art, and those primal eyes?! I was in love from day one. And Arcanist is a heck of a meme dad with his mustache and wavy arms. Arcane is fab!
Omg, I got a ping from an admin! This is a blessing and a sign. Ok!

@Sobeko

I know Arcane sometimes gets the shaft for being „boring“, but holy cow are they wrong! You have a beautiful Banner, awesome nest art, and those primal eyes?! I was in love from day one. And Arcanist is a heck of a meme dad with his mustache and wavy arms. Arcane is fab!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare I loooove plague eyes, red is my favorite color! And the lore and reasoning behind plague and how life thrives there is so fascinating to me, i wish i could go study it irl.

Also the flight symbol is by far the coolest. one time in marching band we had to form it at the beginning of our show and i went nuts when i saw the drill sheet lol
@NeophyteRedglare I loooove plague eyes, red is my favorite color! And the lore and reasoning behind plague and how life thrives there is so fascinating to me, i wish i could go study it irl.

Also the flight symbol is by far the coolest. one time in marching band we had to form it at the beginning of our show and i went nuts when i saw the drill sheet lol
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes
How much more magic can you get then Arcane? It's likes wholesale permission to go absolutely wild with your lore. I love the astronomy theme and the boldness of choosing pinks to do it, I can't imagine it being any other color.

Plus then you have the eldritch/alien/mutation prone theme going on and it's just so good when you want some spooky but not the Ice kind of spooky. That strange horror/wonder combo that makes you shiver.

Edit: Not to mention most don't realize that Arcane's rune is a meteor coming down and I thin it's neat!
@Glacecakes
How much more magic can you get then Arcane? It's likes wholesale permission to go absolutely wild with your lore. I love the astronomy theme and the boldness of choosing pinks to do it, I can't imagine it being any other color.

Plus then you have the eldritch/alien/mutation prone theme going on and it's just so good when you want some spooky but not the Ice kind of spooky. That strange horror/wonder combo that makes you shiver.

Edit: Not to mention most don't realize that Arcane's rune is a meteor coming down and I thin it's neat!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
Fire is just amazing, it was my second choice when I first joined! The whole aesthetic is great and the eyes are amazing.

Not to mention the amazing things you can do with lore in the Fire domain like automail smiths and even a dictatorship (Fire just fits the theme, somehow?)
@IronPen
Fire is just amazing, it was my second choice when I first joined! The whole aesthetic is great and the eyes are amazing.

Not to mention the amazing things you can do with lore in the Fire domain like automail smiths and even a dictatorship (Fire just fits the theme, somehow?)
@Herico (btw I like ur broadcast)

Light is a very fun concept to explore in my lore, like how one dragon I wrote was an imperial in Light (that didn't turn out well). Plus, there's the whole scrollkeeping and pillar aesthetic that just speaks to me, I love things that resemble ancient greek temples :D
@Herico (btw I like ur broadcast)

Light is a very fun concept to explore in my lore, like how one dragon I wrote was an imperial in Light (that didn't turn out well). Plus, there's the whole scrollkeeping and pillar aesthetic that just speaks to me, I love things that resemble ancient greek temples :D
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25