Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Hisscale
Fire had some of the best eyes, along with Ice. And the Flamecaller sometimes reminds me of one of my favorite videogame characters, so that's cool.
@Hisscale
Fire had some of the best eyes, along with Ice. And the Flamecaller sometimes reminds me of one of my favorite videogame characters, so that's cool.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
While I love Light's primal eyes and the potential lore with the Hewn City (and dare I say it the giant hecking Emperor rampaging through the promenade at the moment), I just can't get over the posh, snooty rivalry between Pearlcatchers and Imps.
While I love Light's primal eyes and the potential lore with the Hewn City (and dare I say it the giant hecking Emperor rampaging through the promenade at the moment), I just can't get over the posh, snooty rivalry between Pearlcatchers and Imps.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
This is why I like this community.

@ClockworkEclipse

I feel like Plague is the most unique flight, and I love the way the eyes look!
This is why I like this community.

@ClockworkEclipse

I feel like Plague is the most unique flight, and I love the way the eyes look!
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
hm.. probably the only thing that bothers me is the edgy stereotype of shadow's players. i do really like the lore opportunities for shadow tricksters & magicians though!!!
hm.. probably the only thing that bothers me is the edgy stereotype of shadow's players. i do really like the lore opportunities for shadow tricksters & magicians though!!!
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
I got nothing against the shadow flight and can't think of anything bad to say about them or plague as people but their primals squick me out and I watch Dr. Pimple popper (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH) I can deal with that stuff on other parts of the body but the eyes *shudders* I actually like the non primal eyes of both flights.
I got nothing against the shadow flight and can't think of anything bad to say about them or plague as people but their primals squick me out and I watch Dr. Pimple popper (DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH) I can deal with that stuff on other parts of the body but the eyes *shudders* I actually like the non primal eyes of both flights.
Light is one of my favorite flights, because the festival apparel is often so nice, and light eyes go together well with a lot of colors!
Light is one of my favorite flights, because the festival apparel is often so nice, and light eyes go together well with a lot of colors!
CYGhyrI.png
I haven't been able to make primal ice eyes work on a dragon. ):
I haven't been able to make primal ice eyes work on a dragon. ):
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
i really agree with Fallacies with Ice having great looking eyes like good lord??

also i really like anything cold ^^
i really agree with Fallacies with Ice having great looking eyes like good lord??

also i really like anything cold ^^
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
i love the whole arcane aesthetic cause there's a lot of potential there with lore. all i can imagine is like, gorgeous colleges/schools that scholars attend, and massive, amazing libraries that can fit any breed.
also starting to appreciate the eyes, especially when the arcane rare is on darker colored dragons :o
i love the whole arcane aesthetic cause there's a lot of potential there with lore. all i can imagine is like, gorgeous colleges/schools that scholars attend, and massive, amazing libraries that can fit any breed.
also starting to appreciate the eyes, especially when the arcane rare is on darker colored dragons :o
rPflwkH.png
I always liked the possibility of creepy eldritch space things from Arcane, or possibly from alternate realities!

What? This is a positive.

Ninja'd by Fire.

Honestly I love the entire landscape that Fire has. From the creepy steam cloaked coastline to the fact that part of the landscape is just melting, also Volcanic Vents at night is just. Yes.
I always liked the possibility of creepy eldritch space things from Arcane, or possibly from alternate realities!

What? This is a positive.

Ninja'd by Fire.

Honestly I love the entire landscape that Fire has. From the creepy steam cloaked coastline to the fact that part of the landscape is just melting, also Volcanic Vents at night is just. Yes.
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25