Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
@justaddfiction
The worst thing about light is that I can’t think of anything bad about it
@justaddfiction
The worst thing about light is that I can’t think of anything bad about it
193.png
194.png
5198.png
@Joeydragonz the worst thing about shadow is how much i like it, because i don't want to move from nature. :( stop being cool shadow
@Joeydragonz the worst thing about shadow is how much i like it, because i don't want to move from nature. :( stop being cool shadow
9mjyPzr.png
rowan they/them
certified cryptid™
@magnoliawater
I always loved how peaceful Nature's aesthetic looks, and I think it would be amazing to write lore for someday! Nature's got cool people, too :')
@magnoliawater
I always loved how peaceful Nature's aesthetic looks, and I think it would be amazing to write lore for someday! Nature's got cool people, too :')
@RK800

The worst thing about Plague? The fact that it's...not sanitary. I don't want my poor dragons to catch the plague.
@RK800

The worst thing about Plague? The fact that it's...not sanitary. I don't want my poor dragons to catch the plague.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@bronzewing //
hey hey no negativity unless you wanna suck my left toe

i love wind’s eastern aesthetics, like the asian temples and the bamboo ! the windsinger is such a good noodle boi and i actually chose wind as my first flight on my closed account, then i rejoined and went with nature and now im in light ! but overall, wind [and water] is such an underrated flight and it needs some more love and attention <3
@bronzewing //
hey hey no negativity unless you wanna suck my left toe

i love wind’s eastern aesthetics, like the asian temples and the bamboo ! the windsinger is such a good noodle boi and i actually chose wind as my first flight on my closed account, then i rejoined and went with nature and now im in light ! but overall, wind [and water] is such an underrated flight and it needs some more love and attention <3
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@vintaegucci

i don't have any worst thing about light.

Rom temples + yellow eyes + Pearl catchers aren't bad =)
@vintaegucci

i don't have any worst thing about light.

Rom temples + yellow eyes + Pearl catchers aren't bad =)
He/They
@BayoDino

The only worst thing is too much pink but that's just me because I have seen many shockingly gorgeous arcane dragons and arcane primals look so cool(!) plus I love all those giant magic crystsls
@BayoDino

The only worst thing is too much pink but that's just me because I have seen many shockingly gorgeous arcane dragons and arcane primals look so cool(!) plus I love all those giant magic crystsls
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
nice thing about shadow: the eyes are nice, and the lore opportunities seem cool too imo! there's also potential for aesthetic!

not so nice thing about shadow: the primal is super scary! OwO
nice thing about shadow: the eyes are nice, and the lore opportunities seem cool too imo! there's also potential for aesthetic!

not so nice thing about shadow: the primal is super scary! OwO
3u37mIB.png
Oh I'm just gonna say a nice thing about every flight okay I discovered the site just after the 2016 NotN, and in the days leading up to Welcome Week I spent every day exploring the site and it was SO difficult to choose a flight! I'm glad I chose Arcane because of the community and open lore opportunities, but I loved the Nature, Wind, Light and Shadow lore and aesthetics so much! If it weren't for the long cool-down I would be vacationing in other flights constantly! I've always been curious about what other flight's communities are like, especially Shadow, Earth, Nature, and Water! Earth exudes such an aura of wisdom and serenity, visiting a player's lair and seeing that they're in Earth (which is very common, they are few but prominent players) makes me feel an instant kinship. I feel like Earth is very important to the site. Water has always seemed really cool and mysterious to me and I'm hoping to do a deep dive into the lore! Also, your eyes are a rare and awesome sight~ And Ice and Plague have grown on me [i]so[/i] much for their interesting lore and events! Plague's Day of the Dead festival from a while back and Ice's Blanket Fortress of Ends have captured my heart. Plague is just inherently interesting, and Ice gave me two (2) breeds of floof. You are the reason I am stuck with this username forever. [emoji=tundra tongue size=1] What can I say about Wind that hasn't already been said? I consider you Arcane's sister flight. I love you guys <3 Light is such a fascinating flight and I love seeing Light-themed events and stuff all over the place, I'm proud of you for your hard work!! Flight Rising wouldn't be the same without you! I've always loved the Lightning aesthetic, like it's not my personal aesthetic [i]at all[/i] and I don't feel like I could fit in but for some reason I'm just completely in love with it, if that makes sense? Both the serious lore and the meme lore are amazing. Bossdad might just be my favorite deity. Lightning eyes are one of those that always looks good and often looks really amazing! I really need to find my perfect lightning dragon for my clan at some point. I just. I love Lightning. And Shockswitch is my favorite fairgrounds game. Oh my gosh I almost forgot Fire!! YOUR EYES ARE AMAZING AND FIRE DRAGONS ARE AWESOME AND COATLS ARE PURE BLESSED CREATURES I ALSO WANT TO DO A DEEP DIVE INTO FIRE LORE Sleepy edit: Okay Shadow Thanks for doing your own thing in the background. I always wondered why Shadow never gets dom but I recently heard that you guys do tons of profiting. That is like what Arcane does. Are your forums are as cool as ours? I want to vacation in your flight too. I'd hazard a guess that we're both flights of a bunch of indecisive newbies that got really invested in the community and made something special. At least that's how I got here. I haven't even used my free flight change yet, oops Nature Why must we fight You are the absolute best I want to live in a forest Good job kicking our butts this week GG
Oh I'm just gonna say a nice thing about every flight okay

I discovered the site just after the 2016 NotN, and in the days leading up to Welcome Week I spent every day exploring the site and it was SO difficult to choose a flight! I'm glad I chose Arcane because of the community and open lore opportunities, but I loved the Nature, Wind, Light and Shadow lore and aesthetics so much!

If it weren't for the long cool-down I would be vacationing in other flights constantly! I've always been curious about what other flight's communities are like, especially Shadow, Earth, Nature, and Water!

Earth exudes such an aura of wisdom and serenity, visiting a player's lair and seeing that they're in Earth (which is very common, they are few but prominent players) makes me feel an instant kinship. I feel like Earth is very important to the site.

Water has always seemed really cool and mysterious to me and I'm hoping to do a deep dive into the lore! Also, your eyes are a rare and awesome sight~

And Ice and Plague have grown on me so much for their interesting lore and events! Plague's Day of the Dead festival from a while back and Ice's Blanket Fortress of Ends have captured my heart. Plague is just inherently interesting, and Ice gave me two (2) breeds of floof. You are the reason I am stuck with this username forever.

What can I say about Wind that hasn't already been said? I consider you Arcane's sister flight. I love you guys <3

Light is such a fascinating flight and I love seeing Light-themed events and stuff all over the place, I'm proud of you for your hard work!! Flight Rising wouldn't be the same without you!

I've always loved the Lightning aesthetic, like it's not my personal aesthetic at all and I don't feel like I could fit in but for some reason I'm just completely in love with it, if that makes sense? Both the serious lore and the meme lore are amazing. Bossdad might just be my favorite deity. Lightning eyes are one of those that always looks good and often looks really amazing! I really need to find my perfect lightning dragon for my clan at some point. I just. I love Lightning. And Shockswitch is my favorite fairgrounds game.

Oh my gosh I almost forgot Fire!! YOUR EYES ARE AMAZING AND FIRE DRAGONS ARE AWESOME AND COATLS ARE PURE BLESSED CREATURES I ALSO WANT TO DO A DEEP DIVE INTO FIRE LORE

Sleepy edit:

Okay Shadow
Thanks for doing your own thing in the background. I always wondered why Shadow never gets dom but I recently heard that you guys do tons of profiting. That is like what Arcane does. Are your forums are as cool as ours? I want to vacation in your flight too. I'd hazard a guess that we're both flights of a bunch of indecisive newbies that got really invested in the community and made something special. At least that's how I got here. I haven't even used my free flight change yet, oops

Nature
Why must we fight
You are the absolute best
I want to live in a forest
Good job kicking our butts this week GG
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
I really like the Arcane flight for it's aesthetic but mostly for the lore possibilities. With a flight charged so full of magic, it offers endless writing variations. Also, space. Just, space. Really a fantastic flight.
I really like the Arcane flight for it's aesthetic but mostly for the lore possibilities. With a flight charged so full of magic, it offers endless writing variations. Also, space. Just, space. Really a fantastic flight.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25