Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Im shaking i camt braethe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="@Zlhzlh" date="2019-07-04 23:28:00" ] [quote name="@howtoquityou" date="2019-07-04 23:24:57" ] I know, I was offering to help them because I like to help promising newbies, except now I think I need to ask THEM to help ME. [/quote] Same tbh ...I wonder if they could get one of the Golem Workshop familiars within a week of being here and just go down in FR history. [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/2Nyp25X/8-D0-F447-B-A708-4825-A489-4-ECD2-DF0457-B.png[/img] THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH ANY STONE BORER EV E R
@Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-07-04 23:28:00:
@howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-04 23:24:57:
I know, I was offering to help them because I like to help promising newbies, except now I think I need to ask THEM to help ME.
Same tbh

...I wonder if they could get one of the Golem Workshop familiars within a week of being here and just go down in FR history.
8-D0-F447-B-A708-4825-A489-4-ECD2-DF0457-B.png

THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH ANY STONE BORER EV E R
mzfXIqE.pngAiaAKNt.png
Sure is lucky, isn’t it?
:O

H....how?!

(And congratulations!)
:O

H....how?!

(And congratulations!)
SCMYF6b.png
That's it.

You won the game.

You're the RNG deity.
That's it.

You won the game.

You're the RNG deity.
ezgif-4-be6ad69476d6.gif
Well, you know what they say down in FR, "emone [emoji=treasure size=1]"
Well, you know what they say down in FR, "emone "
- order
[img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/1jnyRP4DorCh2/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif

Gh- Nani?! What is this.. This sorcery?!
Gh- Nani?! What is this.. This sorcery?!
ByHuFJ3.png
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GENDER-NEUTRAL DEITY, PEASANTS [img]https://i.imgur.com/tmOJz96.png[/img] (psa: Azimyth was literally born the day before yesterday, so technically they just found a Golem Workshop boss familiar before their first nest could even hatch. [i]YEAH.[/i]) edit: since the img isnt loading anymore, OP had a screenshot of their coli drops, which included AN ACTUAL STONE BORER FAMILIAR
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GENDER-NEUTRAL DEITY, PEASANTS

tmOJz96.png

(psa: Azimyth was literally born the day before yesterday, so technically they just found a Golem Workshop boss familiar before their first nest could even hatch. YEAH.)

edit: since the img isnt loading anymore, OP had a screenshot of their coli drops, which included AN ACTUAL STONE BORER FAMILIAR
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the highest peak of the crystalspine reaches in the darkest corner of the obscured crescent as far down the hottest volcano of the ashfall waste as dragonly possible for your convenience
@Azimyth That's it, I give up. I've been trying to get and sell one of those things for MONTHS.
Everybody go home. This is the Arcanist. It has to be.
@Azimyth That's it, I give up. I've been trying to get and sell one of those things for MONTHS.
Everybody go home. This is the Arcanist. It has to be.
QG0jN61.png
JtGOgID.gif

i have a minor obsession with male coatls, and by 'minor' i mean 'major'. send help.
@howtoquityou A user who remains anon via site rules gifted me battlestones and showed me a coli guide. Little did they know what horrors they brought to the land.
@howtoquityou A user who remains anon via site rules gifted me battlestones and showed me a coli guide. Little did they know what horrors they brought to the land.
mzfXIqE.pngAiaAKNt.png
Sure is lucky, isn’t it?
[quote name="Shpee" date="2019-07-05 11:39:54" ] That's it. You won the game. You're the RNG deity. [/quote]
Shpee wrote on 2019-07-05 11:39:54:
That's it.

You won the game.

You're the RNG deity.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
new_sig_by_kryptic_splash-dc20txj.png
wishlist
I like D&D