Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Open and sell skin, or sell box?
1 2
One my first encounter, the Crystalhide jester boss found in the crystal pools gave me the box with the skin on it. But in a monofaelair, so should i openend the box and sell the skin, or justs sell the box??

Im very tired and going to bed very soon so my typed is bad im sorry i been doing coli all day got from level one to twent t one am very proud
One my first encounter, the Crystalhide jester boss found in the crystal pools gave me the box with the skin on it. But in a monofaelair, so should i openend the box and sell the skin, or justs sell the box??

Im very tired and going to bed very soon so my typed is bad im sorry i been doing coli all day got from level one to twent t one am very proud
maybe look on the ah and see which one'll net you more profit? i dunno what the box is called so i can't do it for you
maybe look on the ah and see which one'll net you more profit? i dunno what the box is called so i can't do it for you
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
i have zero luck selling the skin or the box, so i would see which one is cheapest and undercut it like nobody's business. otherwise you'll never get it to sell in a million years
i have zero luck selling the skin or the box, so i would see which one is cheapest and undercut it like nobody's business. otherwise you'll never get it to sell in a million years
queen_katoe.gif
I've started just hoardselling all of the Coli skins I find that I don't want. Both the skins themselves and the crates take so long to sell on the AH that it's just not worth the extra profit. And most of them aren't worth much anyways, so it's barely a loss to hoardsell. That being said, I will be patient with my fest skin crates. Those sell for enough to be worth it.
I've started just hoardselling all of the Coli skins I find that I don't want. Both the skins themselves and the crates take so long to sell on the AH that it's just not worth the extra profit. And most of them aren't worth much anyways, so it's barely a loss to hoardsell. That being said, I will be patient with my fest skin crates. Those sell for enough to be worth it.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Same as the above posters, but as it's a boss skin, it's worth more than a normal skin would be.
Same as the above posters, but as it's a boss skin, it's worth more than a normal skin would be.
can I just point out that @Azimyth over here was literally born yesterday
can I just point out that @Azimyth over here was literally born yesterday
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
You got pretty lucky it seems. They're going for around 75g currently, so that's def not worth just hoardselling it. The box is just going for just a few g more, so I'd probably just keep it in the box as long as you can get more to keep it in it.

Just be prepared to take a little to sell. They usually do.
You got pretty lucky it seems. They're going for around 75g currently, so that's def not worth just hoardselling it. The box is just going for just a few g more, so I'd probably just keep it in the box as long as you can get more to keep it in it.

Just be prepared to take a little to sell. They usually do.
rx9OvHg.gif
[quote name="@howtoquityou" date="2019-07-04 23:19:11" ] can I just point out that @/Azimyth over here was literally born yesterday [/quote] They've already learnt how to G&G, too, and have you seen those two Nebula Starsilks and the Ice egg? Azimyth is winning at life.
@howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-04 23:19:11:
can I just point out that @/Azimyth over here was literally born yesterday
They've already learnt how to G&G, too, and have you seen those two Nebula Starsilks and the Ice egg? Azimyth is winning at life.
[quote name="@Zlhzlh" date="2019-07-04 23:22:55" ] [quote name="howtoquityou" date="2019-07-04 23:19:11" ] can I just point out that @/Azimyth over here was literally born yesterday [/quote] They've already learnt how to G&G, too, and have you seen those two Nebula Starsilks and the Ice egg? Azimyth is winning at life. [/quote] I know, I was offering to help them because I like to help promising newbies, except now I think I need to ask THEM to help ME.
@Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-07-04 23:22:55:
howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-04 23:19:11:
They've already learnt how to G&G, too, and have you seen those two Nebula Starsilks and the Ice egg? Azimyth is winning at life.

I know, I was offering to help them because I like to help promising newbies, except now I think I need to ask THEM to help ME.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-07-04 23:22:55" ] [quote name="@howtoquityou" date="2019-07-04 23:19:11" ] can I just point out that @/Azimyth over here was literally born yesterday [/quote] They've already learnt how to G&G, too, and have you seen those two Nebula Starsilks and the Ice egg? Azimyth is winning at life. [/quote] OML they certainly remind me of my friend when I introduced her to this game. She was a mono Fae lair too and she got a primal with the scattervial I saved from the anniversary and gave to her... RNG loves Faes I guess. :p
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-07-04 23:22:55:
@howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-04 23:19:11:
OML they certainly remind me of my friend when I introduced her to this game. She was a mono Fae lair too and she got a primal with the scattervial I saved from the anniversary and gave to her...

RNG loves Faes I guess. :p
rx9OvHg.gif
1 2