Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i dont kn ow what to call this
1 2
I feel like glimmer and gloom is like the Rubix cube for flight rising. LIke anyone who can beat more than easy level or just as cool as people who can do the Rubix cube. I can't do it soo... If you can do it you are cool. and yes I know that there is a thread for I solving it. My point still stands.
I feel like glimmer and gloom is like the Rubix cube for flight rising. LIke anyone who can beat more than easy level or just as cool as people who can do the Rubix cube. I can't do it soo... If you can do it you are cool. and yes I know that there is a thread for I solving it. My point still stands.
unknown.png
I've managed to learn how to do it if it comes out a certain way. If it doesn't I just don't understand no matter what I try.
I've managed to learn how to do it if it comes out a certain way. If it doesn't I just don't understand no matter what I try.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I learned how to do hard mode from a guide. It's actually fairly simple if you know the steps.
I learned how to do hard mode from a guide. It's actually fairly simple if you know the steps.
I learned G&G and can solve the Rubik's cube, and I can confirm, the thought processes are very similar. I bet anyone on here who is able to learn Hard Mode G&G could just as easily pick up a 3x3 Rubik's cube, and vise-versa
I learned G&G and can solve the Rubik's cube, and I can confirm, the thought processes are very similar. I bet anyone on here who is able to learn Hard Mode G&G could just as easily pick up a 3x3 Rubik's cube, and vise-versa
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
there's a guide to solve it?? i need to check it out
there's a guide to solve it?? i need to check it out
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
Hey hey hey guess I’m finally one of the cool kids [emoji=sunglasses size=1] are you proud of me Mom
Hey hey hey guess I’m finally one of the cool kids

are you proud of me Mom
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Theres a guide and yt video on how to solve it. Im able to max out everyday because of it and most days like half of what i earn comes from being able to max out. It only takes about 20 minutes for me to max out cause i play on hard and can solve them withing 15-25 seconds!
Theres a guide and yt video on how to solve it. Im able to max out everyday because of it and most days like half of what i earn comes from being able to max out. It only takes about 20 minutes for me to max out cause i play on hard and can solve them withing 15-25 seconds!
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
[quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-06-25 17:09:46" ] I learned how to do hard mode from a guide. It's actually fairly simple if you know the steps. [/quote] Not for everyone. Some people's brains work different and learn differently. I've tried several guides and videos and just can't understand it. At this point I've decided it's just not for me.
Rivershard wrote on 2019-06-25 17:09:46:
Not for everyone. Some people's brains work different and learn differently. I've tried several guides and videos and just can't understand it. At this point I've decided it's just not for me.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
[quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-06-25 17:09:46" ] I learned how to do hard mode from a guide. It's actually fairly simple if you know the steps. [/quote] i learned from a guide too, but everyone's different and has different thought processes.
Rivershard wrote on 2019-06-25 17:09:46:
i learned from a guide too, but everyone's different and has different thought processes.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I can do Hard mode but I've never even come close to solving a Rubik's cube XD
I can do Hard mode but I've never even come close to solving a Rubik's cube XD
wq9PoXA.png
1 2