Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how much do you love your fav breed ?
1 2 3
I love M tuntun's and skydancers
I love M tuntun's and skydancers
NB43KMu.png
I love my faes, I really do...but I’m not about to drop my many gao projects just for them. And I’m not about to give up my primal imp that hatched today either, She’s gonna be my plague rep.
I love my faes, I really do...but I’m not about to drop my many gao projects just for them. And I’m not about to give up my primal imp that hatched today either, She’s gonna be my plague rep.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I rather have a variety of dragons, personally.
I rather have a variety of dragons, personally.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
yup , I did .. over 4 years ago ..hehe and never looked back
yup , I did .. over 4 years ago ..hehe and never looked back
A5i3AHB.png
Only Spirals? I see almost no downsides. Ok, the loss of Coatls would be a huge downer but I just couldn't do no Spirals at all.
Only Spirals? I see almost no downsides. Ok, the loss of Coatls would be a huge downer but I just couldn't do no Spirals at all.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Well, I love gaolers so much that i'm trying to become a mono-lair... a big obstacle is the fact that gaolers don't have stained or opal, which are genes i really love. I've got a tab of non-gaoler breeding dragons that i eventually gotta get rid of or hibernate, and i love my coli dragons too much as they are to change them, so i have to train up some gaolers to their level before hibernating them. uufh
Well, I love gaolers so much that i'm trying to become a mono-lair... a big obstacle is the fact that gaolers don't have stained or opal, which are genes i really love. I've got a tab of non-gaoler breeding dragons that i eventually gotta get rid of or hibernate, and i love my coli dragons too much as they are to change them, so i have to train up some gaolers to their level before hibernating them. uufh
OjYCOIV.png
@Pantheons
Goalers are wonderful. XD
I do love them vary much. (as seen by the one my icon)
But if ihad to choose i'd iwould def give al ld ragons the boot for ridgebacks.
I love my snooties to much.
@Pantheons
Goalers are wonderful. XD
I do love them vary much. (as seen by the one my icon)
But if ihad to choose i'd iwould def give al ld ragons the boot for ridgebacks.
I love my snooties to much.
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
hghghghgghhghghrhhghg i love spirals and pearlcatchers, they're definitely my favorites, but i actually don't have very many in my lair D: i love all my dragons too much to get rid of them! or, spend all my funds on breed changes for that matter haha
hghghghgghhghghrhhghg i love spirals and pearlcatchers, they're definitely my favorites, but i actually don't have very many in my lair D: i love all my dragons too much to get rid of them! or, spend all my funds on breed changes for that matter haha
ice.gif
Noooooo. Never. Nada. I couldn’t be a mono lair.
Noooooo. Never. Nada. I couldn’t be a mono lair.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
so many accents i couldn't use oh noo
so many accents i couldn't use oh noo
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
1 2 3