Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | okay, recommend me some flights
1 2 3
Light
Light
Waystone1.gif
Light!
Especially if you're into dom <3
Light!
Especially if you're into dom <3
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

I think Wind and Arcane are the best aesthetic choices for you, Nature could be third choice.

Nature has flowers, but their aesthetics includes a lot of life-death cycle and swamp-monsters, and their lore has bloodthirsty warriors and world-eating "plants" as bioweapons...

Arcane has pink, magic, crystals and stars, which is the best, but their lore and community aesthetics include alien monsters, cosmic horrors and of course the shade and its effects over Sornieth.

Wind is the cutest flight imo, and their lore doesn't have anything weird except their deity is nowhere to be seen, last time it was going towards the wyrmwound and thus some people ships it with plaguebringer x'D But beside that, Wind has the cutest aesthetics and lore, with colorful adventurers, music and dragons literally living in the sky.

So my choice for uwu flight would be Wind if including canon lore, or Arcane if not including it.
I think Wind and Arcane are the best aesthetic choices for you, Nature could be third choice.

Nature has flowers, but their aesthetics includes a lot of life-death cycle and swamp-monsters, and their lore has bloodthirsty warriors and world-eating "plants" as bioweapons...

Arcane has pink, magic, crystals and stars, which is the best, but their lore and community aesthetics include alien monsters, cosmic horrors and of course the shade and its effects over Sornieth.

Wind is the cutest flight imo, and their lore doesn't have anything weird except their deity is nowhere to be seen, last time it was going towards the wyrmwound and thus some people ships it with plaguebringer x'D But beside that, Wind has the cutest aesthetics and lore, with colorful adventurers, music and dragons literally living in the sky.

So my choice for uwu flight would be Wind if including canon lore, or Arcane if not including it.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I'm biased, but I'll say Arcane. Pink magic, crystals, stars, and tiny little cute Faes, how much more uwu can you get?

Just... Don't look too deep into the space, would ya?
I'm biased, but I'll say Arcane. Pink magic, crystals, stars, and tiny little cute Faes, how much more uwu can you get?

Just... Don't look too deep into the space, would ya?
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
okay since many of y'alls recommended light flight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and wind,,,,,,,,,,,,, and arcane and i can't even decide on one of those,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i,,,,,,,,, chose ice,,,,,,,, because snow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and becasue my baby is from ice uwu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41034063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410341/41034063_350.png[/img] [/url] im gonna freeze my dragons and shape them into baby statues also even though my vista is nature-y i will keep it since i want to confuse my enemies
okay since many of y'alls recommended light flight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and wind,,,,,,,,,,,,, and arcane

and i can't even decide on one of those,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i,,,,,,,,, chose ice,,,,,,,, because snow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and becasue my baby is from ice uwu

41034063_350.png

im gonna freeze my dragons and shape them into baby statues

also even though my vista is nature-y i will keep it since i want to confuse my enemies
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
welcome to ice uwu
welcome to ice uwu
any flight can be uwu if you belieb

but I think Light would be the best tbh
any flight can be uwu if you belieb

but I think Light would be the best tbh
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
Light!! Light eyes tend to match with most things if im being honest. And we're all really nice!! And definitely good for dom!
Light!! Light eyes tend to match with most things if im being honest. And we're all really nice!! And definitely good for dom!
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
1 2 3